剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
《黑吃黑》第一季 第五集
Banshee S01E05
《黑吃黑》前情回顾
Previously on "Banshee"...
你假扮警长
This whole sheriff thing you're doing--
如果你落网 我们就暴露了
If you go down, we both end up on Rabbit's radar.
看来我们还站在同一战线上
Well, I guess we're in it together, then.
我想加入
I want in.
你有什么特殊技能吗
You have a particular skill set?
你指除了能救你的小命之外吗
You mean aside from saving your ass?
-闭上你的狗嘴 -你好
- Shut the fuck up. - Hi.
我叫西沃恩·凯莉
I'm Siobhan Kelly.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我杀了谁
Who did I kill?
克里斯托弗·汉森
Christopher Hanson.
穆迪家的人在找你
The Moody boys are gunning for you.
你杀了他们的兄弟 他们不会坐视不理的
You killed their brother and they're not gonna let that sit.
我将扳倒你
I'm gonna break you.
扳倒我 你根本不知道真正的权力是什么
Break me? You have no idea what real power is.
警长 这是我女儿 丽贝卡
Sheriff, my daughter, Rebecca.
-很高兴认识您 -我也是
- Very nice to meet you. - You, too.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你最好打起精神来
You better brace yourself.
在你狗眼前的是你的新邻居
Here come the motherfuckin' neighborhood.
欢迎来到女妖镇 请谨慎驾驶
女妖镇镇界
-喂 -我在镇界
- Yeah? - I'm at the county line.
他们从离开80号♥公路到这儿花了17分钟
17 minutes since they got off 80.
你半分钟内就应该能看到他们
You should have them in about 30 seconds.
-中途没停车吗 -连续四天都是同一路线
- No stops? - Same route four days running.
整座镇子都有这股牛粪味吗
Does this entire town smell like cow shit?
是啊 所以你最好待在上风口
Yeah, you got to stay upwind.
赌场
好了 我看见他们了
Okay, I have 'em.
他们在等人
And they're waiting.
他出现了
And there he is.
那个老家伙吗
The old man?
还有他儿子 一样的戏码
And the son. Same drill.
听起来某人的微观管理出问题咯
Sounds like somebody got micromanagement issues.
我们在哪儿动手都行 就是不能在这儿
Wherever we do hit them, it won't be here.
宝贝 在他们发现你前动手是最可行的
Baby, before they see you is always your best bet.
可他们现在有很多武器
Not with all that hardware.
我们得在他们上路后动手
We're gonna have to take them on the road.
谁他妈的在那说话
Who the fuck is that?
是糖果[甜心] 他和我们是一伙的
That's Sugar. He's with us.
我们什么时候组成的这个狗屁团伙
And when did we become a motherfucking committee?
你征求过的人家意见吗
Did I miss a vote?
你马上就会见到他的 别担心
You'll meet soon enough. Don't worry.
声音老得掉渣 你还叫他"甜心"
Sounds older than God and you call him Sugar.
我有什么可担心的
Why should I be worried?
抱歉 除我之外的爆粗变装癖可不好找啊
I'm sorry. All the other potty mouth drag queens were busy.
真是吐的一口好槽
Hmm, repartee.
真♥他♥妈♥的刺♥激♥
How motherfucking exciting.
你知道侵入那样一辆卡车得费多大劲吗
Do you have any idea what it takes to crack a truck like that?
完全不知道 否则要你干嘛
No, none at all. That's why you're here.
这弱爆了 好吗
This sucks. All right?
我们就不能回城里去吗 随便什么城市
Can't we go back to the city, man? Any city.
我们可以抢银行 偷钻石
We could do a bank, do diamonds.
干点衬得上我们本事的活儿
Something more suited to our skills.
在发明火车前广泛使用的交通工具
我简直是坐在驿站马车里
This is a stagecoach.
一眼望去全是他妈的西部荒原
It's some motherfucking wild west stuff in here.
我们在准备东山再起 筹集资金
Hey, we're rebuilding. Raising capital.
我们在过穷日子
We're slumming.
是你自愿加入的 贾伯
You wanted in, Job.
那多亏了你
Only because I had to torch my salon
我不得不炸了我的沙龙 死贱♥人♥
thanks to you, motherfucker.
欲成大事 不计代价
Cost of doing business.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你奶奶的祖宗十八代
Fuck each and every one of you.
女妖镇第90届鬼节
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
快点跟上 你们几个
Come on. Let's go, you guys.
-别落下了 -快走
- Don't fall behind. - Hurry up!
妈妈 为什么他们带着那些面具
Hey, Mom. Why do they wear those masks?
那是女妖面具
They're banshee masks.
-被杀的奇诺新娘死后化成的厉鬼 -蒂法
- The evil spirit of a murdered Kinaho bride. - Deva.
怎么了 妈妈 他接受的了
What, Mom? He can take it.
是啊 妈妈 我能接受的
Yeah, Mom, I can take it.
只是一个传说
It's just a legend.
什么传说
What's the legend?
就是说被杀死的奇诺族新娘的鬼魂
Just that the spirit of the murdered Kinaho bride
会一直纠缠那个杀她的白种男人
stayed behind to haunt the white men who killed her.
然后自然而然变成了一个节日
So naturally we turned it into a festival.
好一个风♥骚♥的小娘们
That is one sweet-ass milf.
-闭上你的臭嘴 人♥渣♥ -蒂法
- Fuck off, douchebag. - Deva!
怎么了 他们就是一群混♥蛋♥
What? They're being assholes.
没错 但我们不用理他们
Yes, and we don't need to encourage them.
-您拿好 穆迪太太 -谢谢
- Here you go, Mrs. Moody. - Thank you.
-他们家的派很好吃 -是啊
- Their pies are so good. - Yeah.
去年你们这有卖♥♥很美味的脆皮蜜桃派
Hi. Last year you had some terrific peach cobbler.
-多少钱 -五块
- How much? - $5.
她才二十岁就出问题了
Only 20 and she's had problems.
普罗科特先生
Mr. Proctor.
你好 亚历克斯 很高兴见到你
Oh, hello, Alex. Good to see you.
我给你拿个三明治吧
Can I get you a sandwich?
不了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
没看到本杰明啊
I haven't seen Benjamin.
我父亲今天身体不适
My father's not feeling well today.
不过他的确听闻了你的法律问题
But he did hear about your legal issues
于是让我来看看你
and asked me to look in on you.
你帮我谢谢他
You tell him I appreciate that,
但我相信这案子很快就会撤诉
but I fully expect the case to be dropped shortly.
也许吧 可怎么说都是谋杀指控
Maybe so, but it is a murder charge.
我相信你一定能理解
So I'm sure that you can understand
你不可能再参与
that your involvement in
赌场扩建项目了
the casino expansion is now an impossibility.
对我们来说 你的事会惹来太多曝光
It's too much exposure for us.
如你所说 我是个隐名合伙人
I'm a silent partner, as you like to point out.
所以我不太明白你这话的逻辑
So I don't really follow your logic.
女妖镇很小
Banshee's a small town.
纸是包不住火的
These things have a way of coming out.
我们真不能让你参与了
We simply can't allow you to be involved.
但我已经参与了 亚历克斯
But I already am involved, Alex.
不
No.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
要是这样的话 我会知道的
If that were true, I'd know about it.
毕竟 我是二把手
After all, I'm next in line to be chief.
我会替你向我父亲问好的
I'll give my father your best.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
胡德警长 我们才刚开始
Sheriff Hood, we're just getting started.
这位是联调局的特别探员迪恩·泽维尔
This is Special Agent Dean Xavier with the FBI.
联调局怎么会对凯·普罗科特感兴趣
What's the FBI's interest in Kai Proctor?
我和药监局以及费城警方合作处理毒品案
I coordinate with the DEA and the Philadelphia PD on narcotics.
每隔几年 普罗科特的名字就会出现在我桌上
Every few years, Proctor's name comes across my desk,
但没有实质证据可以起诉他
but we can never tie him to anything.
我们现在可以告他谋杀了
Now we've got him for murder.
你还坚持用大陪审团吗
Are you still going forward with the grand jury?
是的
I am.
这案子的证据确实有点薄弱
Can't say that the case hasn't been somewhat compromised,
但我们有死者的手和韦伯的手♥机♥
but we've still got the victim's hand and Webber's cell phone.
这些最多是间接证据
Your case was circumstantial at best.
哪怕有目击者 何况他现在还不见了
Even with the eyewitness. And now that you've lost him...
那面墙被C4炸♥药♥炸毁了
The goddamn wall was brought down with C4.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表