剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yes. But I wasn't when I was with you.
没错 但和你在一起时不是
I really liked you.
我真的喜欢过你
I was hoping that we could have a real relationship.
我还以为我们能真正地谈一场恋爱
Something I don't get very often.
那是我平时很难得到的
Bye, Tucker.
再见 塔克尔
Yes. What did I say?
没错吧 我怎么说的来着
I told you guys, but no, nobody believed me.
我和你们说了 但是没人相信我
I was being ridiculous. Well, who's ridiculous now?
还说我无理取闹 现在是谁无理取闹
Congratulations, Ben.
恭喜你 本
You know, just tell me one thing.
我就问你一件事
Were you doing this because you wanted to be a good friend,
你这么做是因为想当个好朋友
or... just because you wanted to be right?
还是说...你只是想证明你说的话是对的
Oh, I get it, you're just tryin' to make me feel bad.
我懂了 你只是想让我感到内疚罢了
Oh, crap, now I feel bad.
糟糕 我现在真的觉得内疚了
I burned most of the evidence.
我烧毁了大部分证据
Not my usual breakup gift,
虽然这不像我往常分手时的作风
but the conjugal visit trailer was booked up for weeks.
但配偶单独探访的机会早都被预定一空了
You sure you're ready to do this? I am.
你确定要这么做吗 我确定
Game face, Bonnie. Stay strong. Stay strong.
进入状态 邦妮 坚定 要坚定
Brad, we need to talk.
布拉德 我们得谈谈
Bonnie, they're gonna keep me in this cage for years.
邦妮 我要被关在这里好几年了
Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
没错 我就想和你谈谈这事
The pain and suffering is going to be immeasurable.
我会遭受无尽的痛苦和煎熬
Well, at least for one of us.
好在是咱俩没都栽这里面
You have to let me go.
你必须得放手
I can't let my choices affect the woman that I love
我不能因为自己错误的决定而影响到
more than I ever loved myself.
我比爱自己还更爱的女人
Wait. What?
等等 什么
You love me more than you love yourself?
比起爱你自己 你更爱我吗
But you love you so much. I know.
但是你是那么爱自己 我知道
And that is why I am setting you free, Bon-Bon.
所以我选择放手 邦邦
Well, there you go, you wanna share a cab?
得 又来了 你想跟我一起拼车走吗
No. No, I'm not going anywhere.
不不 我哪儿都不去
You are my husband, and I love you, and I will wait for you.
你是我的丈夫 我爱你 我会等你的
Even if it takes forever.
哪怕要等到海枯石烂
Because I love you more than you love you, too.
因为我爱你 比你爱你自己还要多
That's why you're gonna be the pride of the family...
这就是为什么你会成为家中小骄傲的原因
the bar is low.
因为标准实在是太低了
Kiki, hey. Thank you so much for coming.
琪琪 非常感谢你能过来
You know, I feel terrible about how everything went down
我对你和塔克尔发生的这一切
between you and Tucker, and I have a proposition for you.
感到很愧疚 我有个提议[生意]给你
Not for all the money in the world.
我可不是见钱就上的人
No. No, no, no, no, no, not me.
不不不 不是我
Although, that sort of hurts my feelings.
但你这么说 还是让我有点伤心
Listen. I didn't realize how much Tucker really liked you.
听我说 我之前不知道塔克尔有多喜欢你
So, do you think you would consider calling him
你能不能打电♥话♥给他
and saying you were just pretending to be a hooker
说你知道了我们在打什么算盘
because you knew what we were up to,
所以才假装自己是个妓♥女♥
and were just messin' with us?
和我们闹着玩的吗
I don't think I'm comfortable lying.
要我说谎[躺下]的话我会不太自在
Oh, but you're comfortable with-- Never mind, never mind.
但你却习惯于做... 算了 当我没说
I'll admit to him I was wrong,
我会向他道歉说我错了
and then maybe you guys could go out a couple more times,
也许你们俩能多出去约几次会
and just break up normally?
然后再正常分手行吗
I mean, he never makes it past three dates anyway.
反正他过了三次约会后就会被甩
I guess I would be up for that.
这个忙我还是能帮的
Really? That's awesome.
真的吗 太好了
Look at that. A hooker with a heart of gold.
瞧瞧 人美心善的妓♥女♥
Those don't exist. It's gonna cost you $500.
那不可能 你得付我500块
Cash... best friend.
要钱还是要好朋友
Cash... best friend.
钱重要还是好朋友重要
Ca-- This might take a while.
钱...你可能要等一会儿了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表