剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Puking into Sandy's handbag was just a bonus.
吐在桑迪的包包里则是"喜上加喜"
But, for the record, you being pregnant was never an issue.
但是声明一点 你怀孕从来就不是个问题
Is that how HR told me to say it?
人力资源的人是这么要我说的吧
So you knew?
所以你们早就知道了
How? Well, you stopped drinkin' coffee,
怎么知道的 你不喝咖啡了
and you switched to water at happy hour,
在欢乐时光[酒吧的优♥惠♥时段]也换成了水
and, well, your office smells like vomit.
还有你的办公室有呕吐物的味道
And the winner for Outstanding Daytime Special goes to...
获得杰出日间特别节目奖的是...
Tucker Dobbs,
塔克尔·多布斯
The Mary Hart Show: A Very Hart-Felt Mother's Day.
《玛丽·哈特秀:一个真挚的母亲节》
Oh, my God, I did it, I won!
我的天 我做到了 我赢了
What are you doing? I'm going with you.
你在干什么 我和你一起上去
Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
You just told me I need to show him I'm proud of him.
你刚说的 我得向他表达我为他感到骄傲
I didn't mean now!
我不是说现在
No, don't-- No, ow!
不 别去
Okay, fine. But not a word out of you!
那好吧 但是你一句话都不准说
Wow, to say this is a surprise is an under...
这对我来说远远不只是惊喜...
Tucker, darling, I'm so happy for you.
塔克尔我的儿 我真为你高兴
Who's this woman?
这个女人是谁
I'm his mother.
我是他娘亲
Who are you? I'm his mother.
你是哪位 我才是他母亲
That's right. Tucker Dobbs has... has two mommies.
没错 塔克尔·多不思有两个亲娘
Two white mommies.
两位白人亲娘
Tonight was a journey long in the...
今晚这个奖是我长久以来...
Where the hell have you been all this time?
你现在才露面 干什么去了
Um, saving lives?
救死扶伤去了
Why is this woman pretending to be your mother?
为什么这个女人假装是你母亲
Can we please do this later?
能完事再说吗
As I was saying... And why are you even here?
我刚才说... 你还好意思来啊
Did they run out of ice?
医院里没冰块了吗
I... I don't know who you are, but it would be terrific
我不知道你是谁 但我真的希望你
if you would just shut up.
能赶紧闭上嘴
Hey hey hey, how about you both shut up?
拜托你们两个能不能都闭嘴
I just wanna dedicate this to...
我想把这个奖献给...
So what you're saying is I'm not good enough for him?
你的意思是我配不上他喽
Well, from what I hear,
据我所知
you're not good enough for a lot of people.
你配不上的人多着呢
Oh, 'kay, well, I'm here now, so you can leave.
那好吧 既然我来了 你请回吧
No, you can leave.
要走你先走
Oh, I wish I could leave.
我都想走了
Tucker, I need to talk to you.
塔克尔 我想和你谈谈
Seriously, can we do this later?
拜托能待会儿再谈吗
I never really wanted kids.
我本来不想要孩子
And we're doing this now.
而你非要现在谈
I just want you to know that I really do love you, Tucker.
我只是想让你知道我爱你 塔克尔
And I'm sorry if I have a hard time showing it.
我很抱歉没能充分地给你这份爱
I love you, too, Mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
Powerful stuff, huh?
多催泪啊 是吧
And I just wanted to say that I really... Not now, Mrs. Wheeler.
我想说现在真的很... 别闹 维勒太太
Wheeler? Bonnie Wheeler?
维勒 是邦妮·维勒吗
You're the woman who slept with my husband?
就是你睡了我丈夫
No, no, you are thinking of a different Bonnie Wheeler,
不是 你把我和另一个邦妮·维勒搞混了
You know what? I'm gonna go get her.
这么着吧 我这就去叫她
'Kay? Get back here.
再见 你给我站住
Mom! This way, through the kitchen!
妈 这边 走厨房♥
You know, just once, I'd like to not have
真希望能有一次不必和你被迫
to run out of someplace fancy with you.
从某个华丽地方狼狈逃窜
Wait! No, I...
等等 我...
I just... uh...
我只是...
Come on, man. The music's on.
拜托 音乐催人了
Maybe the most awkward acceptance speech ever
也许这是史上最尴尬的一次获奖感言了
but you're back in the TV biz.
但你总算回归电视行业了
Yeah, only if I get a job selling them.
是啊 可前提是我得先找到份工作
Every one of those interviews got canceled.
我之前的面试机会都被取消了
I'm sorry, man.
很抱歉 哥们
But your mom did show up.
但你妈妈还是去了
Yeah. Hey, she told me what you said.
是啊 她告诉我你对她说的话了
Thank you, Ben.
多谢你 本
You know, sometimes I wish I was a part of your family.
跟你说 有时候我真希望能当你们家人
Your mom might be crazy,
你妈妈虽然很疯狂
but... she really had my back today.
但是她今天真的很支持我
Hey, don't tell Tucker,
别告诉塔克尔
but I tried to open a bottle of wine with his award.
但我想拿他的奖杯开酒瓶
Those wing things snapped right off.
结果那俩小翅膀掰断了
Welcome to the family!
欢迎加入我们家
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表