剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I-I-I'm sorry. Did you just say "Alone time" With you?
不好意思 你刚刚说和你"单独"相处吗
I cannot believe that both my boys
真是不敢相信 我的两个儿子
want to spend a whole week with me.
都想和我一起待上一个礼拜
And to think, I almost gave one of you up for adoption.
而且想想 我差点把你们其中一个送去领养了
You know what, I'm being selfish.
你知道吗 我太自私了
You asked Danny first. He should go with you.
你先邀请的是丹尼 他应该和你一起去
Oh, no, no, no, that's okay, dude.
不不不 没关系的伙计
You deserve a rest. You should go.
你应该休息一下了 你应该去
No, no, no, you should go. I insist.
不不不 你应该去 我坚持如此
Oh, but you look so good in shorts.
但是你穿短裤那么帅
All right, you two kids
好吧 你们两个孩子
fight it out amongst yourselves and decide.
自己打一架决定
I am going to the drugstore to get some Band-Aids.
我要去药店买♥♥点创口贴
I don't want my nipples to get sunburnt.
我可不想我的乳♥头♥被晒伤
You tricked me!
你耍我
Not as dumb as I think, huh?
没我想的那么笨吧
Don't you mean, "Not as dumb as you think?"
你是想说 没你想的那么笨吧
No, that doesn't make sense at all.
不啊 那样根本说不通吧
Fine, whatever. You have declared war,
好吧 随便 既然你宣战了
so we shall settle this the way all Wheeler gentlemen do.
那我们就用维勒家绅士的方式解决
We go to battle. Loser goes with Mom.
我们比一场 输的人和老妈去
I'm in, but what are we gonna play?
我同意 但是我们要怎么比
The customary challenge would be Slaughter Ball,
按照惯例 应该玩屠♥杀♥魔球
but local laws have now made it illegal in the tri-state area.
但法律已规定在三州交界处玩这个是违法的
Might I suggest a civilized game of Donkey Tail?
我能提议玩一个文明的游戏吗 驴尾巴
Hmm, I'll allow it.
嗯 我同意
But the ceremonial tail's been missing
但是这个仪式用的尾巴自从
since the great fire of '07.
07的大火后就不见了
Oh, has it?
是吗
Who's the ass? You're the ass!
谁是蠢驴 你是蠢驴
Get back here!
给我回来
And that is how I ended up
那就是我怎么当上
the executive producer of a hit talk show.
一个很火的脱口秀的执行制♥作♥人的
Did I mention I won a New York Entertainment Award?
我提过我得了一个纽约娱乐奖吗
Shockingly, no.
好惊人啊 没有
I won a New York Entertainment Award.
我获得了纽约娱乐奖
That's great, Tucker.
你真棒 塔克尔
You did really well for yourself.
你干得真的很不错
You know, since we're bragging.
反正我们不过是在这自吹自擂啦
Was I bragging? A little.
我吹嘘自己吗 有一点
I was just voted Graphic Designer of the Year.
我刚刚当选了年度最佳平面设计师
That is really impressive.
好厉害
Both real and impressive, isn't it, Tucker?
又真实又厉害 对吧 塔克尔
I mean, it's all right.
这没什么的
I-- I was gonna keep this is a secret, but...
我本来不想说的 可是...
I own this bar!
这间酒吧是我开的
Right? I mean,
是吧 我是说
sometimes you just gotta burn off all that cash, right?
有时候钱多到不得不烧掉 是吧
Man, it's tough being rich!
天啊 有钱的生活好艰辛
Money can't buy everything. No.
不是所有东西都能用钱买♥♥ 是啊
Like the truth.
比如真话
Or silence, okay?
或是沉默 好吗
Well-- Well, this has been great.
好了 和你们吃饭很愉快
And it's been great seeing you.
见到你们真的非常开心
Be sure to tell the old gang how amazing I'm doing.
一定要告诉老同学们我现在有多牛
Yeah, hey, hey, why make this a one-time thing?
好啊 对了 为什么就这一次呢
We'd love a new couple friend.
我们喜欢有一对新的夫妇朋友
Dinner tomorrow night? Seriously?
明晚再一起吃个饭吧 当真吗
We're actually Totally available.
我们其实... 完全有时间
Come on, what do you say? Same place?
好啦 你说呢 还是这好吗
I mean, you do own the joint.
毕竟这是你的地盘
I do, all right.
是啊 好的
Yeah, all right. See ya.
就这么定了 明天见
Really lookin' forward to it.
我很期待呢
Why didn't you stop him?
你怎么不阻止他
I don't know! I panicked!
我也不知道 我慌了
You're the one who suggested lunch.
是你提议一起吃午饭的
Yeah, 'cause I thought it would be hilarious
是啊 因为我以为看着你
to see you squirm in front of your ex.
在你前女友面前紧张会很搞笑
Not because I wanted to be dragged into some weird production
并不是因为我想被卷入塔克尔·多不思
of Tucker Dobbs' Sad Little House of Lies.
某个奇怪的"悲伤谎言小屋"节目中
It's a terrible play.
那部剧难看死了
Riley, come on!
莱丽 别这样
Don't do that! I thought you were Danny!
别这样 我还以为你是丹尼
You didn't see me.
你没见过我
I'm hiding from Danny! I'm hiding from Danny!
我在躲着丹尼 我在躲着丹尼
Hiding from Danny. Hiding from Danny.
躲着丹尼 躲着丹尼
Hiding from Danny. Hiding from Danny, hiding...
躲着丹尼 躲着丹尼 躲着...
Well, I guess I'm done babysitting.
看来不用我看孩子了
Hello!
你好啊
All right, hey! What do you say...
好了 你觉着...
we camp out in Daddy's room tonight,
我们今晚去丹尼的房♥间扎营怎么样
that way we won't run into Uncle Donkey.
那样我们就不会撞见驴子叔叔了
It'll be fun!
会很好玩的
I'm comin' for ya, little bro!
我来找你了 弟弟
Camping trip canceled!
野营取消
Running from Danny!
躲开丹尼
Running from Danny! Running from Danny! Running from Danny!
躲开丹尼 躲开丹尼 躲开丹尼
Running from Danny! Here.
躲开丹尼 抱着
Talk to you later, Flaskie.
一会再聊 小酒瓶
You're an ass! No, you're an ass!
你是蠢驴 不 你才是蠢驴
You're an ass!
你是蠢驴
Still the ass!
蠢驴还是你
Your dad has never lost a game of Donkey Tail.
你♥爸♥玩驴尾巴游戏从来没输过
That's probably not the proud moment I think it is.
这应该不是什么值得骄傲的时候
Gimme a minute, and I'll come up with something else.
给我点时间 我再想想别的办法
I still can't believe you lost the donkey tail on the subway.
我还是不敢相信你在地铁上把驴尾巴弄丢了
They called me "Donkey Boy," Ben.
他们叫我"驴孩子" 本
You know I don't do well with name-calling!
你知道我不擅长骂人
We need a new game. How 'bout Dart Dodge?
我们得换个游戏 躲飞镖怎么样
No! I still have a hole behind my ear.
不行 我耳朵后面现在还有个洞呢
Bottle Drop?
丢瓶子呢
No, I still have a slight limp when it rains.
不行 下雨的时候我还是有些浑身无力
Flag on the play!
犯规了
I am officially changing the game,
既然你们两个笨蛋想不出来
since you two knuckleheads can't settle it,
就由我来正式更换游戏吧
and I know how much you both want to go away with Mom.
我知道你们俩都非常想和妈妈一起去
We do, Mom, we really do.
我们想 妈妈 真的想
Yeah, Mom, we're dying to go.
是啊 妈 我们想得都要死了
Dying.
要死了
Well, then, it's a good thing
那好吧 好消息是
I came up with a little something I like to call "Truth...
我想出了一个我称之为"真话...
or Mom-sequences."
或是被妈妈惩罚"的游戏
Let's see who knows me best!
看看谁最了解我
Oh, crap! Oh, I so got this!
糟了 这个我最拿手
All right, Ben, you honk the horn if you know the answer.
好了 本 你知道答案就按喇叭
Danny, hit the bell.
丹尼 你按铃
When you know the answer.
等你知道答案的时候
I didn't ask a question yet.
我还没开始问呢
Got it.
明白
Okay, this--
够了...
All right, here we go.
好了 比赛开始
What's my favorite--
我最喜欢的...
Chardonnay!
夏顿埃酒
When did I go to jail?
我什么时候进了监狱
'92, '96 and 2012.
92年 96年还有12年
Where did your dad and I conceive--
我和你们的爹是在哪儿怀上
Back seat of the Pinto, you were 17.
福特平托的后座 你当时17岁
And wearing? A full leg cast!
穿着什么 整条腿都打了石膏
Where is Aunt Sylvia--
你们的希尔薇娅姨妈在哪儿...
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表