剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Well, I'm pregnant. I deserve two.
我怀孕了 我该吃两份嘛
Okay, listen, look, I need your help.
好了 听我说 我需要你的帮助
You need to get rid of Sam
你得处理掉萨姆
So I can set ben up with my client Liz.
我才能撮合本和我的客户利兹
Seriously, you're still on that?
真的吗 你还在做这事吗
Ben and Sam seem happy together.
本和萨姆在一起看起来很幸福
I don't want to ruin a good thing.
我不想毁了这一段好姻缘
Plus, I really like her now.
再加上 我现在很喜欢她
Hey, remember when Sam slept with Danny in high school?
你还记得她在高中的时候睡过丹尼吗
I'm in. What do you need me to do?
我加入 你要我做什么
Oh, this is it, Emma.
开始了 艾玛
Oh, look, there's Princess Victoria.
看 那是维多利亚公主
She's heading to the castle.
她正前往城♥堡♥
Oh, and there's the little spoon
这是小勺子
And all the other magic utensils.
和其他有魔法的厨具们
You're witnessing the hardest part of parenting,
你正在见证育儿中最困难的部分
Faking enthusiasm.
假装热情
Oh, oh, and there's the woodland creatures,
这是各种森林生物
And the people,
还有一群人
And the prince who looks a lot like Tucker.
还有一个长得很像塔克尔的王子
I'm coming for you, Victoria!
我来找你了 维多利亚
What is happening?
怎么回事
It's her.
是她
Oh my god, is it?
我的天 是吗
Yeah, it is.
没错 就是她
It really is her. Looks like she's sitting on the other side.
真的是她 她好像坐在了另一边
I should go. Should I go? I got to go!
我该去找她 我该去吗 我必须得去
Excuse me? What are you doing?
不好意思 你这是在干什么
This is gonna sound completely insane,
虽然这听上去疯狂至极
But I've been trying to find that girl for months.
但我几个月来一直在找那个女孩
Okay, you found her, now sit down.
好的 现在你找到她了 坐下
No, no, no, I just need like two seconds to go meet her.
不 不 我大概需要两秒钟见她
Well, ten minutes tops.
好吧 最多十分钟
So you want to leave me to meet some other girl?
所以你想是抛下我去见别的女孩吗
She isn't just a girl--
她不是普通的女孩
A girl I saw three times in one day.
我一天之内看见这个女孩三次
It's like crazy fate.
简直就是命中注定
Well, you're about to see me no times in no days
如果你再不坐下
If you don't just sit down.
你每天都看不到我了
No, I can't. I'm sorry. Sam, I got to go.
不 抱歉 小萨 我得走了
This might be a bad time,
也许现在时机不佳
but can you watch Emma For just two sec--- okay.
但你能不能看一下艾玛 就两秒...
Elle, it's me!
艾尔 是我
Did Ben leave you here with Emma?
是本把你和艾玛留在这儿的吗
Here, let me take her.
把她交给我吧
Did you do that on purpose?
你是故意的吗
Yes, and I feel really bad about it already.
是的 我已经感觉不好意思了
My hormones are all over the place today.
我今天的荷尔蒙不太稳定
I knew it was a bad idea
我走进酒吧的那一刻
the second I walked into that bar.
就知道这是一个错误的决定
"Oh, Sam, why don't you bring a hat into the bar
小萨 你为什么不戴顶帽子走进酒吧
and see if Ben's still interested in you?"
看看本是不是还对你有感觉
Idiot!
傻瓜
Whoa, why can't the TV show be more like this?
为什么电视节目不能像这个一样呢
This I like.
这个我喜欢
Oh my gosh, I totally dated that chipmunk.
天哪 我肯定愿意和那个花栗鼠约会
Liz! Liz!
利兹 利兹
Oh my god, perfect.
我的天哪 太好了
Much better seats just opened up.
有更好的房♥源了
Hey, Bonnie, a little bad news.
邦妮 有个小小的坏消息
You're fired as both my realtor
你作为我的房♥产经纪人和媒人
and my matchmaker.
都被解雇了
Oh, I feel so much better.
我感觉舒服多了
I've been wanting to say that for two days.
我两天以来一直想说这件事
What? What-- no! No, not now!
什么 不 现在不行
Slut!
不要脸
God, I don't know why I thought that would work.
天哪 真不知道我当初为何会以为这一套有用
Huh, I saw her. I saw Elle.
我见到她了 我见到艾尔了
Who cares about Elle?
谁在乎什么艾尔
Unless you think she needs an apartment,
除非你觉得她需要一间公♥寓♥
because I am available.
就可以来找我
I care and you would too if you cared about me.
我在乎 如果你在乎我 也会在乎她
Stop trying to set me up with some random girl.
别再试图撮合我和随便什么女孩了
Yeah, but Liz isn't random.
是的 但利兹不是随便什么女孩
She is perfect for you.
她和你天生一对
Okay, fine. If you're so sure, then I'll meet her.
好吧 如果你这么确定 我就去见她
Yeah, well, you know, it's too late now.
现在已经太迟了
She got tired of waiting around for you,
她等你等得不耐烦了
And she's moved on.
决定翻篇了
So congratulations, Benji,
恭喜你 小本
you got dumped before you ever met her.
你还没见过她就被甩了
This is on you, buddy.
这都怪你自己 伙计
Emma, I wasn't a very good role model tonight.
艾玛 我今晚不是一个好榜样
Never throw food on anyone,
永远不要把食物扔在别人身上
Even if you do have hormones coursing through your body
即使你身体里充满了荷尔蒙
and residual jealously left over from a very emotional
还有从情绪善变的青春期
and acne-filled time of your life.
残留下来的一些嫉妒心
Whoa, and you are up way too late,
哎 可惜木已成舟
which means I failed again.
也就是说我又失败了
I'm gonna be a terrible mother.
我会成为一个糟糕的妈妈
I love you, Riley.
我爱你 莱丽
I'm gonna be the greatest mom that ever lived.
我会成为史上最棒的妈妈
Oh, hey, Tuck.
你好 塔克尔
I'm sorry you didn't get to meet the princess.
很抱歉你没见到公主
Oh, I met her.
我见到了
Yeah, let's just say the story has a happy ending.
就让我们认为这故事有个好结局吧
And if that wasn't clear, we did it.
如果这说的还不够清楚 我们做完了
I think we need to find a different show for you to start watching.
我认为我们该找个别的节目给你看了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表