剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
The DA is in on it too.
地检也腐♥败♥了
This goes all the way up to the top.
一直腐♥败♥到最高层
God, Riley, haven't you ever seen a movie?
天啊 莱丽 你没看过电影吗
Mrs. Wheeler, I'm sorry,
维勒太太 很抱歉
but unless you have a confession from him,
可除非你有他本人的供词
the court made their decision.
法♥院♥都已经判决了
I mean, my hands are tied.
我无能为力
Riley?
莱丽
I'm just taking out the trash.
我就是把垃圾拿出来
Tucker. I need your help.
塔克尔 帮帮我
Does it involve assisted suicide
是否与协助他人自杀
or trying to smuggle you out of the country?
或试图将你偷渡出国有关
No...
不...
not this time.
这次不是
Look, I just found out that my boss
听好 我刚刚发现布拉德进监狱
is the reason Brad is in prison.
是我上司害的
I need to get a confession out of him.
我得从他口中得到供词
Wait, wait, let me guess. You're a...
等等 我猜猜看 你...
you're gonna do a little boob-boob-seduce?
你要小小地色♥诱♥他一下吗
Also known as your answer to everything.
你办什么事都靠这招
God, you are so predictable.
天啊 你这人真好猜
I bet you didn't predict that.
你肯定没猜到这个
Come on, this is serious.
拜托 我们在说正事呢
I have some spy equipment we could use to record him.
我有个监听设备能录下他说的话
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
That'll be perfect.
真是太好了
Wait. Why do you have spy equipment?
等等 你怎么会有监听设备呢
I'll tell you if you tell me why that guy comes to your house
只要你告诉我为什么那家伙每晚八点都去你家
every night at eight o'clock.
我就告诉你
And we've reached a stalemate.
看来我们陷入僵局了
Well, it has been really, really great...
我真的非常非常高兴...
catching up with the two of you.
和你们俩一起出来聚聚
I had no idea of the prenatal benefits of cacao.
我并不知道可可豆对胎儿有什么好处
Although I do really like saying, cacao.
不过我真的很喜欢说 可可豆
Oh, I got it.
我来
He really wanted to come. I want a doover.
他真的很想来 我真想再来一遍
Here you go.
好了
And, dude, that baby book is really helpful.
兄弟 那本婴儿书真的很有用
You should totally borrow it sometime.
改天你真该借去看看
It might help you be a little more responsible.
也许会让你更有责任感
Danny, you don't learn about parenting from a book.
丹尼 不要从书中学习怎样为人父母
Well, mom had a whole shelf of them.
咱妈有一书架这样的书呢
Point made.
我说的就这意思
You got your cover story down?
想好借口了吗
Yep, yep. I'm gonna tell him
想好了 我要告诉他
that I was propositioned by a client
有个客户让我做一笔
for some shady deal that's technically illegal
完全不合法的不正当交易
but would make us a fortune.
但是会让我们大赚一笔
I'll earn Luis's trust,
我会赢得路易斯的信任
he'll spill about his involvement with Brad,
他就会不小心说出他对布拉德干的那些事
and if all goes well,
如果一切顺利
I won't even have to take my shirt off.
我都不用脱衣服
You better not or you'll loosen the wire.
最好别脱 不然你身上的线会松的
At least let me check the volume.
我先试试音量如何
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Wires must be a little frayed.
线路可能有点烧坏了
I've had this stuff in my drawer since my 11th birthday.
这东西打我11岁生日起就一直在我抽屉里
Oh, son of a crap-burger.
我勒个大擦
What the hell, stop that!
这什么鬼 快让它停下
Okay, God. I just won't touch the volume button
天啊 我就不碰音量键了
and we should be good.
应该不会有问题了
Yeah! Don't.
别碰
Okay.
好
My bad, last time, I promise.
我的错 我保证这是最后一次
Hello, Luis.
你好 路易斯
Bonnie!
邦妮
I'm so glad you suggested we meet for a drink.
真高兴你提议一起出来喝酒
It's nice to get out of the office once in a while.
时不时地离开办公室一下真是挺好的
Well, I actually just needed a little advice.
其实我需要点建议
See I was talking to this client...
我之前在跟一个客户聊天
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine. Totally fine.
我没事 我很好
...who proposed this investment,
那人提议了这笔投资
that while extremely lucrative,
虽然很赚钱
could be slightly...
但可能有一点...
...illegal.
不合法
So, um,
所以
what would you do
遇到这种情况
or might have done in such a situation?
你会怎么做
And please, speak clearly,
请你说清楚一点
and try to enunciate every word.
每个字都要清晰地说出来
Bonnie, you were smart to come to me.
邦妮 你来找我真是不明智
When it comes to "Creative Real Estate Financing,"
谈到《创新型房♥地♥产♥金融》
I wrote the book. Seriously,
那本书是我写的 说真的
I'll give you an autographed copy.
我可以给你一本签了名的
Need help? No, I'm all right.
需要帮助吗 不用 我没事
So go on, you were...saying. Ahh!
继续说 你刚刚...说...
you know what, Luis, I'm gonna--
这样吧 路易斯 我要...
Excuse me for just one second. I was just gonna...
抱歉稍等一下 我得...
Okay,
好
I'm serious, girl. You make bacon mad 'cause you're so sizzlin'.
我是说认真的 你真的火♥辣♥到连辣椒都嫉妒你
Tucker, what the hell?
塔克尔 怎么回事
How'd it go?
进展如何
Oh, I'll show you how it went, okay?
要不要我给你表演一下
Riley, wait.
莱丽 等等
I am a grown woman, I can take the stairs if I want to.
我是个成年人了 我想做什么就做什么
What? No, you, my friend, are not going to work today
什么 我的朋友 你今天别想去上班
because I am kidnapping you.
因为我要绑♥架♥你
Yeah, I don't think so.
你想太多了
Really? 'Cause your boss said to take all the time you need.
真的吗 你老板可是说让你想休多久休多久
"Hey, this is Riley's fiancé Danny Wheeler.
"您好 我是莱丽的未婚夫丹尼·维勒
"She's super sick and can't do the law today."
"她今天身体特别不舒服 没法管法律的事了"
You and I are going hiking.
咱俩去徒步
Nature is the best way for friends to bond.
大自然是让朋友之间心灵沟通的最好渠道
Well, so is sex, but we already did that.
性♥爱♥也是 可是咱俩早就做过了
What about Danny?
那丹尼呢
I won't tell him if you won't.
只要你不说 我就不会告诉他
Look, I miss you.
我想你了
I miss us.
我想念我们了
Riley, friendship is like a car.
莱丽 友情就像是一辆车
I thought you said it was like a plant?
你之前不是说它像植物
You know, it needs water, gas, whatever, okay?
需要水 空气 还有别的乱七八糟的
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I pre-packed you some shoes, clothes,
我把你的鞋 衣服 防晒霜都装好了
sunscreen and way too much jerky.
还装了一大堆牛肉干
If it's got four legs, I've got its jerky.
如果它有四条腿 那我就把它变成牛肉干
Come on, what do you say?
来嘛 你说呢
I'd say you're pretty amazing.
我觉得你是最佳好友
So, did you actually see him read the book?
所以你真亲眼看见他读那本书了吗
We're all going hiking today.
别想撇下我一个人
See? What I tell ya.
瞧 我说的没错吧
Only an hour out of the city and we're already back to nature.
离城一小时 重返大自然
Honestly, this is exactly what I needed.
讲真 这就是我想来的地方
Oh my God, did I tell you about
对了对了 我有没有跟你讲过
this girl Rhonda from my office?
我办公室那个叫朗达的妹子
Is she hot? Not really.
身材好吗 就那样吧
I'm out.
那算了
But she has two vaginas.
但人家有两个小妹妹哟
And I'm back in.
那不能算了
What do you think you're doing?
你干嘛呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表