剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
There is a perfectly logical explanation,
有一个逻辑完美的解释
which I am currently working on.
我正在想
Just stay calm, and find me a great lawyer.
保持冷静 给我找个好律师
No. No, no, no, definitely not.
不不不 绝不
I'm-- I'm busy.
我... 我很忙
I'm pregnant.
我还怀孕了
Conflict of interest, not my specialty.
利益冲突 不是我的强项
Please stop me when you hear one of those you like.
听到你喜欢的词时请让我闭嘴
Listen, if you don't help Brad,
听着 如果你不帮布拉德
I will make every day of your life a living hell.
我会让你人生的每一天都活在炼狱中
Yeah, that's right, nothing's gonna change.
没错 你未来的生活会和以前一样
Race you to the courthouse. Okay.
比比看谁先到法♥院♥ 好的
Danny. It's her.
丹尼 是她
Tucker's hooker is here. She's sitting at the bar.
塔克尔的妓♥女♥在这里 她在吧台边坐着
Really? Oh, my God, I want to see her.
真的吗 天啊 我想看看她
No, no, no, no. No. You're not just gonna see her,
不不不 你不要只看看她
you're gonna pick her up.
你还要和她搭讪[捡起来]
Okay. And where should I put her?
好吧 那我要把她放哪呢
You're gonna proposition her, Danny.
你是要向她求爱 丹尼
Bring her home, and I'll make sure Tucker is there.
带她回家 我会确保塔克尔在那
We gotta prove to him that she's a hooker.
我们得证明给他看她是个妓♥女♥
What if she doesn't agree?
如果她不同意呢
I don't feel very attractive today.
我觉得今天不是很有魅力
Dude, she's a hooker.
伙计 她是个妓♥女♥
It's literally her job to agree.
同意就是她的工作
Thanks for meetin' me here. You ready to go?
谢谢你来这儿见我 准备好出发了吗
Yeah. Let's go. You look great.
好了 走吧 你看上去美极了
Okay. So she's the hot one sitting in the middle of the bar.
好了 她是坐在吧台中间的漂亮的那个
I'll find Tucker and meet you at home.
我去找塔克尔 在你家见
Boy, am I lonely.
天呐 我好孤单呢
If only I could have sex with someone.
要是有人能和我上♥床♥就好了
This can't be happening.
这肯定不是真的
I don't know how much longer
我不知道我还能
I can stand to see you rotting away like this.
忍♥受看你像这样坐牢多久
Bonnie, it's only been two hours.
邦妮 才过去两个小时而已
But I'm scared.
但是我很害怕
Three prison gangs want me
三个监狱的黑帮都想让我加入
and I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.
但是我不想伤害任何人的感情
Listen. All right, don't worry.
听着 好吧 别担心
Riley is gonna get you out of here.
莱丽会把你弄出去的
In the meantime, let me take you to cellblock double-D.
与此同时 让我带你去"双巨峰区"囚室
Oh, my God. Mrs. Wheeler, put those away.
天啊 维勒夫人 快穿好衣服
No. This is how I grieve.
不 这是我悲痛的方式
Okay. Hi. All right. I looked through the charges,
好了 你好 我看了那些指控
and I think I have a clear strategy for getting you out.
我想我有了让你出去的明确计划
So your guilt or innocence doesn't matter.
你有罪还是无罪并不重要
In fact, it's actually better if I don't know I'm guilty.
其实 我不知道还更好 我有罪
Is the kind of statement that I don't need to know.
这种陈述我不需要知道
I did it all. There is a storage locker in Brooklyn
都是我♥干♥的 布鲁克林的一个储物柜里
with all the evidence they need against me.
有他们需要的对付我的所有证据
And I did not hear that.
我都没听到
I said I'm guilty. Brad, stop.
我说了我有罪 布拉德 别说了
I can't hear any of this.
我什么都听不到
There's something wrong with my phone.
我的电♥话♥出问题了
Would someone please tell my lawyer that I'm guilty?
来个人去告诉我的律师我有罪
Wait. I've actually been here before.
等等 我以前来过这
I know. That's kind of the point.
我知道 这就是重点
Could you just wait here for one second?
在这稍等一下
I got the hooker. Where's Tucker?
我把那个妓♥女♥找来了 塔克尔呢
I don't know. He hasn't answered any of my texts.
不知道 他一直没回我信息
Normally, at this time of day, he's sitting on the couch,
一般来说 他每天这个时候都坐在沙发上
wondering where his life went wrong.
想着他的人生哪里出了错
Ben? Rachel?
本 雷切尔
Rachel. Hey. So great to see you.
雷切尔 真高兴见到你
Sorry I never called you back, I, uh... broke my hand.
抱歉我一直没回你电♥话♥ 我的...手受伤了
What are you doin' here?
你来干什么
I thought your name was Kiki. Nope. Rachel.
我还以为你叫琪琪 不 是雷切尔
Well done, Danny, you brought home the wrong girl.
干得漂亮 丹尼 你找错人了
You're not a hooker? No, I'm not a hooker.
你不是妓♥女♥吗 不 我不是妓♥女♥
Then why'd you come back with me
那我问你愿不愿意来一炮的时候
when I asked you if you wanted to have sex?
你为啥跟我回来
I thought I was hooking up with a New York Ranger.
我还以为我钓上了个游骑兵队队员
I thought I was hooking up with a New York Ranger.
我也以为我钓上了个游骑兵队队员
Riley. Uh, it's not what it looks like.
莱丽 情况不是看起来这样
See, I thought Rachel was Tucker's hooker,
听我说 我以为蕾切尔是塔克尔找的妓♥女♥
so I tried to make her my hooker.
所以我想办法让她成为我的妓♥女♥
It's just your classic case of mistaken hooker identity.
就像你总遇到的搞错妓♥女♥身份的案子
Ah, relax.
别紧张
The fact that Ben is here automatically clears everybody.
只要本在场 其他人的嫌疑就自动解除了
So, Rachel, how's your cat?
雷切尔 你的猫怎么样了
She died. Bummer.
她死了 好蓝瘦
What's goin' on?
出什么事了
Okay, well, big picture:
捡重要的说呢
Brad's been arrested and my life may be over.
就是布拉德被捕 我这辈子可能也玩完了
And small picture: Danny hired this hooker
而不重要的 就是丹尼雇了这个妓♥女♥
to prove that you were dating one.
来证明你在和一个妓♥女♥交往
I think that's everything, right?
应该就是这些事了 对吧
I'm not a hooker.
我不是妓♥女♥
Okay, whatever you say, sweetie.
你说不是就不是吧 亲爱的
Ben, can I talk to you?
本 能聊聊吗
I'd rather not, you seem pretty pissed.
我宁愿不聊 你看起来挺生气的
Did he pick you up at the Belvedere?
他是在酒吧约到你的吗
Tell Jimmy I said hi.
替我向吉米问好
I'm tellin' you, I'm right.
我告诉你 我是对的
Dude, you are being ridiculous.
哥们 你真是荒唐
Kiki is not a hooker, man. You wanna know how I know?
琪琪不是妓♥女♥ 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
I'm not paying her.
我没付过钱给她
That doesn't mean other people aren't.
那不代表别人也不付她钱
Come on, man, what do you even know about her?
得了吧 兄弟 你对她了解多少呢
What does she do for a living?
她是做什么工作的
No idea. Are you seeing her again tonight?
不知道 你今晚还要见她吗
Nope, she's working.
不见 她在工作
At what? No idea.
什么工作 不知道
Exactly. Okay...
对嘛 好吧...
This does not prove that she's a hooker, man.
那也证明不了她是妓♥女♥ 兄弟
It-- It just proves that I'm a bad listener.
只能说明我是个糟糕的聆听者
And what does any girl you've ever dated do?
那么你交往过的那些女生是做什么的呢
Riley's like a judge or something?
莱丽好像是法官什么的
Exactly. And we're done with this conversation.
没错 就聊到这吧
Tucker I said done.
塔克尔... 我说了不聊了
Tucker still mad? Yup.
塔克尔还生气吗 是啊
Should we apologize?
我们该道歉吗
Nope. We're goin' to the Belvedere.
不 我们去酒吧
Why?
为什么
Because friendship isn't just about what you say to your friends.
因为友情并不是你对朋友说了什么
It's what you do behind their backs.
而是你背着他们做了什么
Tucker's lucky to have us.
塔克尔有我们真是幸运
Mrs. Wheeler. Mrs. Wheeler, great news.
维勒太太 维勒太太 好消息
What?
怎么了
All the evidence against Brad is circumstantial.
所有指证布拉德的证据都无法证明
After a preliminary conversation with the DA's office,
与地检的人初步谈过之后
it looks like I may be able to cut him a deal.
我应该能帮他达成一个协议
Quit the legal mumbo jumbo,
别跟我拽法律的事
you showoff, and give it to me straight.
也别臭显摆 有话直说
I think I'll be able to get Brad out.
我想我能救布拉德出来
Okay, I mean, except for an indecent exposure case
我是说 除了一起有伤风化
that you are a part of,
并且你也参与其中的裸♥露♥案
his record is squeaky clean.
他的记录毫无瑕疵
I mean, he'll just have to pay a fine,
他只需要交一笔罚款
he won't even lose his real estate license.
而且也不会失去房♥地♥产♥执照
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表