剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
By the way, last time I had a pretty quick breast exam.
对了 上次我做了个快速乳腺检查
Tell the doctor to take his time today.
告诉医生这次让他慢点来
Hey, Dr. Marsh.
嗨 马什医生
Great stuff in there, by the way,
你刚刚检查得很好
but I got a quick heads up for you.
不过我得提醒你一下
How can I help?
有什么事吗
Bonnie Wheeler is also a patient of yours,
邦妮·维勒也是你的病人
and, well, I'm Danny Wheeler.
我呢 叫丹尼·维勒
And my girlfriend, Riley, would "rain down a level of edge"
我的女朋友莱丽要是发现
I didn't even know existed if she finds out
她们俩是同一个医生
that both of them are seeing the same doctor.
会把你打到吐♥血♥的
"And we both know how that goes. Don't we, Danny? Don't we?"
"我们都知道结果会如何 不是吗 丹尼 不是吗"
Sorry, Doc.
抱歉 医生
That's sort of my big little secret.
这是我的一个大秘密
Yeah, I can see the problem.
嗯 我能看到问题所在
Oh, thanks, Doc.
谢了 医生
You might have just saved my life.
你差不多救了我一命啊
What up, Doc?
你好啊 医生
Bonnie. How've you been?
邦妮 最近好吗
Tee-rrific.
相当的好
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but I got married.
抱歉我这阵子没来 我结婚了
I know. I know, we used to kind of have a thing.
我知道 我们以前曾有过爱情的火苗
Did we? We could have.
我们有吗 本来可以有的
Anyway, he's much younger than me
不过呢 他年纪比我小很多
and he gets very jealous.
很容易吃醋
Yeah, Bonnie, we need to talk.
好吧邦妮 我们得谈谈
All right.
好啊
Your husband was just here.
你丈夫刚刚来过
And I think he got another woman pregnant.
我认为他把另一个女人搞怀孕了
What?
什么
That's weird. That sounded just like your mom.
好奇怪 那人的声音好像你妈
Oddly enough,
说来也怪
that is how Bonnie and I learned that we are allergic to latex.
我和邦妮就是这样发现我们对乳胶过敏的
Yo, can we just watch TV, man?
我们能不能就安安静静看电视
I did it!
我做到了
I am one step closer to finding Dry Cleaner Girl.
我离找到干洗妹又更近了一步
Some chick he's never met but is in love with. Yeah.
一个他从没见过但深深爱着的妹子
That sounds so romantic.
听起来真浪漫
Her name is Amanda and she's best friends with "L" Something.
她名叫阿曼达 和艾尔某某是好朋友
Oh, so you told her you're in love with her friend?
所以你告诉她你爱上她朋友了
Well, I meant to, but it would have been super awkward
我是想说的 不过可能会很尴尬
after we just had sex.
毕竟我们才刚上了床
You had sex with her too?
你和她也上♥床♥了
Yeah. And if I have to,
对啊 如果必须要这样的话
I'll have sex with another 100 girls to get to my girl.
我愿意再和100个姑娘上♥床♥ 只要能让我找到她
So, not romantic at all.
那可真是一点也不浪漫
Yeah, man, you might want to leave that part out
等你找到她的时候 最好还是不要
when you finally meet her.
告诉她这些了吧
Which I will be doing tonight
我今晚就能见到她了
because Amanda just invited me to a barbecue
阿曼达邀请我去吃烧烤
that "L" something will be at.
艾尔某某也会去
Fate apparently has my back.
命运终于站在了我这边
And what's gonna happen when you see her?
等你见到她之后打算怎么办
Oh, good question.
这个问题好
I mean, a handshake seems super cold
光是握手可能太冷淡了点
considering we are gonna be married one day and...
毕竟我们将来是要结婚的...
probably move to Connecticut with our dog,
还可能会带着我们的狗"伙计" 艾玛
Dude, Emma, and our three boys--
和我们的三个儿子 本尼 本杰明和本佐
Bennie, Benjamin, and Benzo.
一起搬去康涅狄格州
So I guess I'll go with a hug?
所以我应该是得去拥抱她吧
Yeah, I meant what do you think Amanda is going to do
我是问你你觉得阿曼达会怎么做
since she invited you to be her date?
毕竟是她邀你过去陪她的
Good point, Tuck. Back to you, Ben.
好问题 塔克 到你了 本
Right. Oh! I know.
是哦 我知道了
Why don't you come with me and hit on Amanda?
不如你跟我去 然后勾搭阿曼达
She's kind of a sure thing.
她很好搞的
Wait, wait, wait. What about the girl who led you to Amanda?
等等 那那个让你知道阿曼达的女孩呢
What if she's there?
要是她也在该怎么办
Aw, damn it. I forgot about Olivia.
妈的 我忘了奥莉薇亚了
Olivia! I knew an Olivia once.
奥莉薇亚 我以前认识过一个奥莉薇亚
Trapeze artist. She used to swing me from...
荡秋千演员 她曾经把我荡到了...
Please don't tell your mother.
拜托千万别告诉你妈
Oh, this is perfect.
太完美了
Why don't you come and take care of Olivia
不如你来搞定奥莉薇亚
if she becomes a problem.
如果她到时成为了麻烦
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
But I don't think I should kill for you.
但我不会为你杀人的
He took her to my doctor.
他带她去看了我的医生
My doctor.
我的医生
How could he get another woman pregnant?
他怎么能让别的女人怀孕了呢
Well, there's gotta be another explanation.
肯定有其他解释的
That doesn't sound like our Brad at all.
我们认识的布拉德不是这样的
He would never lie to you.
他从不会欺骗你
Oh, really?
是吗
Then what's he doing in Brooklyn
那么他明明在布鲁克林
when he said that he was at a golf course in Jersey?
为什么要说他在泽西的高尔夫球场呢
I had him chipped like a dog the day I met him.
我像对狗一样给他植入了定位芯片
I didn't know you could do that.
我不知道你还有这本事
I got a guy.
我认识一个人
Ironically...
讽刺的是
his name is Chip.
他的名字就叫奇普[与"芯片"同音]
Okay. All right, you know what we are doing?
好了 你知道我们该怎么做吗
We are going to Brooklyn to get to the bottom of this.
我们这就去布鲁克林查个水落石出
All right, you and Brad need to stay together
你和布拉德得在一起
so you can go on your super long trip
这样才能开始你们的超长旅程
to all those wonderful places
去那些超棒的地方
where there's no Wi-Fi, or reception,
没有无线 没有信♥号♥♥
or any other means of communicating with the outside world.
没有任何和外界通讯的方式
What you two have is so special.
你们俩的感情非常特别
You're an inspiration to us.
你们给了我们灵感
And... Mrs. Wheeler, your happiness is just...
维勒太太 你的幸福...
it's everything to Danny and me.
就是我和丹尼的一切
Too far?
太过了吗
I wasn't listening.
我根本没在听
All right, huddle up, boys.
来吧 靠近点 兄弟们
See, this is why we don't play sports on the weekends.
懂了吗 这就是我们周末不运动的原因
I think we're gonna need to divide and conquer.
我认为我们要分头行动
Because so far, there have been no "L" Something sightings.
目前为止 没发现什么艾尔某某
That's Amanda.
那就是阿曼达
Tucker, get to flirting.
塔克尔 快去勾搭
Okay. How can I help?
好的 我能做点什么
I am ready to flirt. Send me in, Coach.
我准备好勾搭了 让我上吧 教练
Start discreetly asking around about Olivia.
你去四处打听打听奥莉薇亚 谨慎点
Olivia! Discreet!
奥莉薇亚 让你谨慎点
Right. Olivia!
对哦 奥莉薇亚
Where... are... you?
你...在...哪
Hey there.
你好啊
Man, I know this was a barbecue,
我知道这是个烧烤派对
but nobody told me that there'd be honey biscuits.
但没人告诉我这儿还有蜂蜜饼干
I'm Tucker.
我是塔克尔
Maybe you didn't hear me. I'm Tucker.
也许你没听见 我是塔克尔
Oh, that's how it's gonna be?
难道就这样吗
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
We could, but you keep playing.
我们能认识 但你一直不理我
Ah, here she is, my blushing bride.
这就是我幸福的新娘
I swear, I'm the luckiest man alive.
我发誓我是世界上最幸运的男人了
That is so sweet.
真浪漫
I think I just met someone really special, too.
我觉得我也刚遇见了一个特别的人
Aw, sweetie.
亲爱的
I just told you I have a wife.
我刚告诉过你我有妻子了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表