剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Brad, at the first opportunity, take your shirt off.
好了 布莱德 一有机会就把衣服脱了
Got it.
明白
Okay, Counselor, since you seem to have no case, no evidence,
好吧 律师 既然你没例子 没证据
and no witnesses, can I assume that you're just gonna stare at me
也没目击证人 我能假设你是打算看着我
until somebody yells "Guilty" And puts you outta your misery?
直到有人说"有罪" 来救你脱离苦海吗
Oh God, could you?
天哪 真的可以吗
I mean-- Uh, no, no, I-- I have witnesses.
我是说 我有目击证人们
Uh, a witness.
是一个目击证人
I would like to call the defendant to the stand.
我想传被告到席上
I need you to stall. We need time to get that box of evidence.
你要尽量拖延 我们需要时间拿到那盒证据
Got it.
明白
Could you please state your name and occupation?
能否请你说出自己的姓名以及职业
Brad...ley!
布...莱...德...利
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Stalling.
拖延时间
Walk...er!
沃...克...尔
Hey, so congrats on the baby. Here's your cake.
恭祝你们有了宝宝 这是你们的蛋糕
There was a slight mishap on the subway,
地铁上出了点小意外
but good news, you're havin' a girl!
但有个好消息 你们的是女儿
Really? That's it?
就这样吗
Months of anticipation, people flying in from around the country
几个月的期待 亲戚朋友从四面八方赶来
for this party, and you just blurt it out?
参加派对 你们就这样给毁了吗
Maybe you'd like to name her, too.
可能你们还想给她起个名字吧
Oh, I like Elisa.
我觉得艾莉萨不错
It was on our list, but we ended up crossing it off,
这本来是我们的备选名字 不过最后划掉了
so feel free to take it.
所以你们就接受吧
And in exchange for that priceless gift,
作为这份无价礼物的交换
could we possibly take our cake now?
我们可以拿走我们的蛋糕吗
You seem to be busy.
你们好像挺忙的
We don't have your cake.
你们的蛋糕不在这
We sent it back when we read the envelope
我们读到信之后就发现蛋糕不是我们的
and realized it wasn't ours.
所以退回去了
Like normal people!
像正常人的做法一样
Right, honey?
对吧 亲爱的
Actually, I ate it.
实际上 我给吃了
Sorry, it's my cheat day.
抱歉 今天是我的放纵日
Oh, well, that's okay, but what am I having?
好吧 没关系 可究竟是男是女呢
Oh-ho... wouldn't you like to know?
你难道不想知道吗
Yes! Yes, I would like to know!
想啊 想 我想知道
And, I believe, the defense rests.
我想 辩护到此结束
Well, that was a disaster!
真是糟透了
Mr. Walker, I suggest that you get your affairs in order.
沃克先生 我建议你处理好个人事务
Let's take a break.
休息一下
All right, don't get your panties in a bunch.
好 你们可不要瞎想哟
Lady Justice is just breakin' for lunch!
法官大人只是去吃个午饭哟
Riley, you have to do something. I can't go back to jail!
莱丽 你得想想办法 我不能回监狱去
I've already done my screw you tour of Cell Block C,
我已经把所有犯人都骂了个遍
plus I gave away my shampoo and my lucky shiv!
还把洗发精和幸运剃刀都送人了
Brad, I am so sorry.
布拉德 很抱歉
If only she'd allowed us -to postpone, we wouldn't be-- -
只要她允许我们延期 我们就能...
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天 我的天
I have to go to the office,
我得回办公室一趟
I will be right back. What, what, what?
马上回来 你说什么
Bon-Bon, what am I gonna do?
邦邦 我该怎么办
Prison is such a cold and lonely place,
监狱是个又冷又寂寞的地方
and my life is so empty!
我的生活空虚极了
Even with the badminton tournament comin' up.
就算羽毛球锦标赛要开始了也没用
I know, I know.
我懂 我懂
Oh, my God. Brad!
我的天 布拉德
Brad! We are completely alone.
布拉德 只剩下我们俩了
No one came to take you back to lockup!
没人来带你回牢房♥
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Well, I was thinking that my life is pretty much over,
我在想我这辈子差不多完蛋了
but sure, why not?
但是好啊 何乐而不为呢
No, no, not now!
不 不 现在不行
No. No. I'm busting you out of here.
不 我要带你溜出去
Just put your head down and keep going until I say stop.
你就低着头一直走 我说停你再停
And if we make it out of here alive,
要是我们能活着溜出去
get used to hearing that.
你一定要习惯我这么说
Problem solved! The Baby Place said
搞定了 医院那边说
baker is gone for the day
糕点师已经下班了
but they'd send something else instead.
但他们会送来些别的东西
There should be a box here any second.
盒子随时都可能送来
Oh, man, the anxiety's killin' me.
天啊 我都快焦虑死了
I knew I never should've gone behind Riley's back.
我知道我不该背着莱利这么做
Dude, it's your kid, too. You have the right to know
老哥 这也是你的孩子 你有权知道
whether it's comin' out with a dingley-doo
生出来的是带把儿的
or a vee-jingley-jay.
还是不带把儿的
Did the box come?
盒子送来了吗
They called and said there was a box coming!
他们打来电♥话♥说盒子一会儿就到
Box? What box? Why would there be a box?
盒子 什么盒子 怎么有个盒子
Well, they called the office and said it was on its way,
他们打给办公室说盒子送出来了
so I ran all the way over there before I realized
所以我一路跑到办公室
they might be sending it to the apartment.
后来才想起他们可能把盒子送到我家来了
You should probably sit down, you crazy pregnant lady.
你应该坐下 你个疯子孕妇
And we'll go look for this mystery box of yours.
我们去找这个神秘的盒子
Now, Danny. Let's go now.
走吧 丹尼 现在就去
I thought she didn't want to know the sex of the baby.
我以为她不想知道孩子的性别
Dude, her hormones are ragin' right now!
老哥 她的荷尔蒙正在飞速增长
I don't even know what she wants!
我甚至都不知道她想要什么
Except I'm supposed to know what she wants!
除非我应该知道她想要什么
Hey, she might know about the box... -
她可能知道盒子的事...
...but she obviously doesn't know that we're the ones who called.
可她显然不知道是我们打的电♥话♥
I've got a box for a Riley Perrin.
有个盒子要给莱丽·佩林
I'm Riley! It can be a boy's name, too.
我就是莱丽 莱丽也可以是男生的名字
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢 再见
Okay, and you're sure they said it was coming here?
好吧 你确定他们说盒子要送到这吗
All right, I'll go check my apartment.
好 我去我家找找
Hold on.
等等
Riley Perrin?
莱丽·佩林的吗
Oh, my God, yes, thank you! You saved my life!
我的天 是的 谢谢 你救了我的命
Mrs. Wheeler? Oh! Riley! Hi!
维勒太太 莱丽
Um, I, um... I just slipped in here to check on Emma.
我...我就是溜进来看看艾玛
I got it! I got the box.
我收到了 我收到盒子了
Brad's gonna go free!
布拉德要自♥由♥了
What? Really? Oh, my God, Riley, that's amazing!
什么 真的吗 天啊 莱丽 太好了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm so happy!
天啊 我的天 我好高兴
Oh, my God!
天啊
Brad, what are you doing here?
布拉德 你怎么会在这
Well, you know, it seemed like you were gonna lose, so...
你知道 刚才你好像要输了 所以...
So you broke him out?
所以你就带他逃出来了吗
You're right... she is totally not cool.
你说得对... 她很不高兴
I know.
我知道
Lady Justice is in the house!
女法官在工作
Call her up to sue your spouse!
打给她起诉你的配偶
Man, I'm killin' it out there!
天啊 我刚才通杀全场
I'm about to kill you in here.
我现在就想杀了你
What do you think you're doin' out there, upstaging me.
你以为你在干什么 你在抢我的风头
It's called the Lady Justice Show,
这是"女法官秀"
not the Stupid, Wise-crackin' Sidekick Show.
不是"爱说风凉话的傻助手秀"
Who'd ever watch a show with a dumb name like that?
名字这么傻的节目谁愿意看
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
抱歉 我没想到这点
I'll-- I'll pull it back.
我...我到此为止
Please. I really need this job.
拜托 我真的很需要这份工作
Finish up your day and then you're on your way.
今天忙完 不用再来
I like that.
这句不错
Maybe I can work that in.
也许我能把这句加进去
What? Whoa!
什么 哇哦
That is-- Is that a quarter on the floor?
地上是有枚硬币吗
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表