剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, by the way, congratulations
对了 恭喜你
on never having sex with anyone else ever again.
以后再也不能跟别人滚床单了
You mean getting married? Yeah, that's what I said.
你是说结婚吗 对呀 就是这意思
Hold the elevator.
电梯等一下
Let go.
放手
So, how's it goin'?
过得怎么样
Oh, I'll tell you how it's goin'.
我会告诉你怎么样
Not good.
不好
Worst week of my entire life.
我一生中最糟糕的一周
One day, we're running down the beach in Aruba hand-in-hand,
前一天我们还在阿鲁巴岛的沙滩牵着手奔跑
And the next, it's a text
第二天 就发短♥信♥
that says "I never want to see you again."
说"我再也不想见到你了"
How could he do this to me?
他怎么可以这样对我
We were so good together.
我们在一起那么幸福
I mean, I should have seen the signs.
我怎么没看出那些迹象
Sometimes, he would pretend to be asleep
有时候 我刚开始跟他说话
when I started talking to him...
他就假装睡着了...
Dude. You just missed an epic meltdown.
哥们 你刚刚错失一场经典的崩溃现场
Apparently, Sondra got dumped.
显然 桑德拉被甩了
Seems fair to me.
我觉得很公平
She broke his ears and he broke her heart.
她伤透他的耳朵而他伤透她的心
Hey, really?
真的吗
She broke up with Dr. Mike?
她跟迈克医生分手了吗
But they were so happy together.
但他们在一起那么幸福
They just got back from Aruba.
刚刚才从阿鲁巴回来
Uh, why do you know so much about Sondra's love life?
你怎么这么了解桑德拉的爱情生活
No reason. Man, I-- I see things online.
没有原因 我... 我会看网上的东西
He likes her.
他喜欢她
That-that-that- that-that-that's not true.
那 那 那 那 那不是真的
Yes, it is.
是真的
I liked you better when you couldn't talk.
你不会说话时我更喜欢你
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**Can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Yeah, yeah, okay?
是 是 行了吗
Sometimes, I still think about Sondra.
我有时候还是会想桑德拉
So do I, you know, when the smoke alarm goes off
我也是 当烟雾报♥警♥器炸掉时
or the teapot screeches.
或当茶壶鸣笛时
Dude, but she was funny, and nice,
哥们 但她很有趣很善良
And she made me feel special.
而且她让我觉得我很特别
Honestly, I broke up with her
说实话 我跟她分手
because I was tired of people always giving me such a bad time.
是因为我厌倦了别人总是跟我过不去
But sometimes, those people were funny about it.
但有时候 那些人很搞笑呀
Dare I say "clever"?
我能夸一句"聪明"吗
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go up there right now,
你知道我要干什么吗 我现在就要上楼
And I'm just gonna tell her how I feel.
告诉她我的感觉
No, no, dude.
不 不 哥们
You never wanna be the guy right after a breakup.
你不能做分手后的第一个男人
That's the rebound guy, and he never lasts.
那个是过渡男 从来不会长久
You wanna be the guy after the rebound guy.
你要做过渡男之后的男人
He's got the best chances of going the distance.
他最有机会修成正果
Wait. So I'm just supposed to wait around
等等 那我应该傻傻地
for her to find some rebound guy.
等着她找到一个过渡男
How long is that gonna take?
那得等多久啊
Well, in her case, possibly forever?
她的话 可能是永远吧
Yo. I'll be your rebound guy.
我可以做你的过渡男
I've left tons of girls,
我离开了无数个女孩子
who then met the men of their dreams,
然后她们都遇到了白马王子
and went on to live happy, fulfilling lives.
从此过上了幸福美满的生活
True. I mean, you are their last stop before happiness.
那倒是 你是通向幸福终点的最后一站
Dude, this could work.
伙计 这个办法也许行得通
Yeah, let's make a list of all the places
是啊 我们来列一个你可以
You could pretend to run into Sondra.
假装遇到桑德拉的地点清单
How about the lobby? And my list is done.
门口大厅怎么样 清单列好了
You want a sandwich?
你想吃三明治吗
**I got my dumplings on my belly*
*饺子放在肚子上
**And I'm feelin' fine*
*感觉真美妙
**Gonna have me some mushu*
*再来点木须肉
**It's Chinese food time*
*中餐时间到
Yep. Just a minute.
马上来
Damn it.
该死的
I was trying to get you to open the door.
我就是想让你起来开门
I figured you could use some exercise, chubs.
我觉得你应该锻炼锻炼了 小胖子
Yeah, well, you only crawl to the front door three times
但是你只有三次爬着去开门之后
before you figure that one out.
才能想到这个好办法
Hey, ma, riley and I are about to head out to dinner.
老妈 莱丽和我正要出去吃晚饭呢
What's this? Oh, that's just the end of her lunch.
那这是什么 那是她午饭剩下来的
She doesn't like to stop eating for too long.
她不喜欢长时间不吃东西
Good evening, everyone.
大家晚上好
I'm Roger, Ms. Perrin's assistant.
我是罗杰 佩林女士的助理
I try to remind people who I am because I'm often forgotten.
我一直提醒大家 因为大家总是忘记
Oh, hey. Isn't this that cool stroller we wanted?
那不是我们之前很想要的那个婴儿车吗
It's from Ms. Perrin's mother.
这是佩林女士的母亲送的
She had it delivered to the office,
她寄到了办公室
and I thought I should bring it right over.
我想着我应该立刻就带过来
It's advanced in design and very comfortable.
这车设计很先进 坐着很舒服
There weren't any seats on the subway.
刚刚地铁上没位子坐了
I should go.
我得走了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Aw, don't you just love it?
你不喜欢吗
That was so thoughtful of my mom.
我妈考虑得真是太周到了
Yeah. Mom, take our picture so we can send it to her.
是啊 老妈 给我们拍张照好给她发过去
Yeah, sure, okay.
好啊
Cheese.
茄子
All I know is that you guys are gonna be thrilled with my gift.
我只知道你们收到我的礼物一定会很惊喜的
I mean, it is perfect.
简直完美
So, um, what would you guys consider a perfect gift?
你们觉得什么样的礼物才完美呢
Well, there is this crib we've kind of had our eye on.
我们俩都看上了一个摇篮
Oh, yeah, a crib. Yes.
摇篮啊 挺好的
I mean, a crib is way cooler than a stroller.
摇篮可比婴儿车好多了
Consider it done.
包在我身上了
Oh, god. Is that the price?
天啊 这么贵啊
Just throw some blankets in an old cardboard box.
在旧纸箱里随便扔张毯子进去好了
I mean, that's what I did with Ben and Danny
我就是这么养本和丹尼的
and they turned out fine...
他们不也长得很好...
ish.
还好吗
But, mom, don't worry about it.
但是老妈你别担心
It's too expensive. No, no, no.
这个太贵了 不不
A crib is what you want, and a crib is what you're gonna get.
你们想要摇篮 那我就送你们一个摇篮
God, I wonder if I'm sober enough to sell my blood.
天啊 我真希望我没喝醉还能去卖♥♥血
Aw, what the hell. Whoever gets it is gonna have a great time.
管他的呢 谁买♥♥到它都会很高兴的
Oh, dang. I gotta get me one of these.
该死的 我也得搞一个这装置
Hey, uh, I know we talked about that crib, but it's pretty big.
我知道我们谈过摇篮的事 但是它太大了
Where we gonna put it?
我们要放在哪儿呢
Oh, well, I was kind of assuming
我以前就在想
we'd get a new place once the baby arrives.
等孩子出生了 我们最好换个住处
You wanna move? But I love living here.
你想搬走吗 可我喜欢住在这儿
Kenny, the kitchen sink doesn't work,
肯尼 厨房♥水槽都是坏的
None of the cabinets close, and there's zero room for the baby.
橱柜一个都关不上 也没有给孩子的空间
I mean, we need a new place.
我们需要一个新房♥子
But the baby lives in such a small place right now.
可孩子现在就住在这么小的地方
I mean, how much room does it need?
又需要多大的空间呢
And we live so close to my mother and my brother.
而且我们和我妈还有弟弟隔得这么近
Exactly.
对啊
So, when you start listing
那你啥时候想听听
things for the pro column, let me know.
专业意见了 再跟我说吧
Ben.
本
I forgot to tell you, don't forget to talk about cats.
我忘记告诉你了 别忘了聊猫咪
All right? Sondra loves cats.
好吗 桑德拉喜欢猫
She's also really fond of rainbows,
也对彩虹超级着迷
So if you can connect the cats to the rainbows,
所以如果你能把猫和彩虹扯到一起
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表