剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后
100 years passed,
我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar--
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
An airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通前情提要
Preciously on Avatar
倘若想抓住我的猎物
If I want to catch my prey,
我必须要敏捷而伶俐
I must be agile, nimble.
我需要一支精锐的小分队
I need a small elite team.
虽然我生来就双目失明,但并没有影响我的「视觉」
Even though I was born blind, I've never had a problem seeing.
御土术就是我的眼睛
I see with earthbending.
拓芙,你会是个很棒的师♥傅♥
You're going to be a great teacher, Toph.
你说过的话让我想了很多
I thought a lot about what you said.
真的吗?很好,很好
You did? Good, good.
正所谓道不同不相为谋
We no longer have anything to gain by traveling together.
咱们还是分道扬镳吧
I need to find my own way.
第二卷 土 第八回 追逐
嘿,你们选的营地不赖啊
Hey, you guys picked a great campsite.
这儿的草怪软的
The grass is so soft.
那可不是草,是阿柏掉的毛
That's not grass. Appa's shedding.
噢,好恶心
Oh, gross.
并没有什么恶心的
That's not gross.
这说明春天已经来了
It's just a part of spring.
万物重生,花儿开放
You know, rebirth, flowers blooming,
阿柏也会换件新衣裳
and Appa gets a new coat.
啊,春天之美
Ah, the beauty of spring.
停下,阿柏,快停下
Stop. Appa, stop!
没那么糟,卡塔拉,这毛做假发很合适
It's not that bad, Katara. It makes a great wig.
做胡子也不错嘛
And a great beard.
真庆幸咱们小组中多了个女孩
I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group,
你们两个简直太粗俗了
because you two are disgusting.
打搅一下,请问你们谁有剃刀啊?
Excuse me. Does anyone have a razor,
我有一些毛要修理修理
because I got some hairy pits.
我说,拓芙,一般咱们扎营之后
So, Toph, usually when setting up camp,
大家都要互相帮忙,分担些工作
we try to divide up the work.
嘿,不用担心我,我不需要帮忙
Hey, don't worry about me. I'm good to go.
是吗,实际上,我想说的是,呃
Well, actually, what I'm trying to say is, uh,
大家分工合作,比如有人负责取水
some of us might fetch water
有人负责生火
while someone else might set up the fire pit
或者帮忙搭帐篷
or put up the tent.
就连模模也会帮忙的
Even Momo does his fair share.
卡塔拉,没事的,我可以照顾好自己
Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight.
我不需要火,我还为自己囤了点吃的
I don't need a fire. I've already collected my own food.
瞧,我的帐篷也都搭好了
And look. My tent's all set up.
啊,不错啊,不过我们仍然需要....
Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish--
我咋就不明白呢,你到底想干啥
I don't understand. What's the problem here?
算了吧
Never mind.
哦,抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
嘿,拓芙,我想对之前的事说声抱歉
Hey, Toph, I wanted to apologize for earlier.
我想咱们可能太累了
I think we're all just a little tired
所以都有点小脾气
and getting on each other's nerves.
没错,你看起来累坏了
Yeah. You do seem pretty tired.
我是说咱们都累了
I meant all of us.
好吧,晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
有东西冲我们这儿来了
There's something coming toward us.
是什么?
What is it?
感觉像是雪崩,不过又不大像
It feels like an avalanche, but also not an avalanche.
你的知觉能力真让人毛骨悚然
Your powers of perception are frightening.
我们应该离开吗?
Should we leave?
为了安全还是离开的好
Better safe than sorry.
那是个什么东西?
What is that thing?
啊,陆地,亲爱的陆地
Ahh, land, sweet land.
早上见了
See you guys in the morning.
能帮我们把东西卸下来吗
Actually, can you help us unload?
啥?不是想让我帮忙
Really? You need me to help unload
卸索卡的那个臭烘烘的睡袋吧?
Sokka's funky-smelling sleeping bag?
是啊,没错
Well, yeah.
还有其它东西要搬
That and everything else.
你现在是我们小组的成员了...
You're a part of our team now and--
我都没要求你们帮我卸行李
Look, I didn't ask you to unload my stuff.
行李我都是自己背的
I'm carrying my own weight.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
身为组员却自私自利
Ever since you joined us,
丝毫没有为人♥民♥服务的精神
you've been nothing but selfish and unhelpful.
什么?听我说,好好小姐
What? Look here, sugar queen.
我放弃了荣华富贵
I gave up everything I had
就为了教安昂御土术
so that I could teach Aang earthbending.
所以别跟我讲什么「自私自利」
So don't you talk to me about being selfish.
好好小姐?
"Sugar queen"?!
你居然敢跟我摔门
D--did you just slam the door in my face?
你怎么这么不可理喻呢?
How can you be so infuriating?
我们应该做点啥吗?
Should we do something?
嘿,有好戏看不是挺好吗?
Hey, I'm just enjoying the show.
好了,好了,你们都需要冷静冷静
Ok, ok. You both need to calm down.
我们俩?我现在很冷静
Both?! I'm completely calm!
看...看得出来
I can see that.
今天晚上的星星真漂亮啊
The stars sure are beautiful tonight.
真可惜你都看不到啊,拓芙
Too bad you can't see them, Toph.
你们嚷来嚷去,还搞地震
Hey, how's a guy supposed to sleep
到底还让不让人睡啊
with all this yelling and earthquaking?
那东西又来了
That thing is back.
是吗?离咱们多远?
Well, how far away is it?
也许咱们可以再眯一会
Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes.
索卡,来不及了
I don't think so, Sokka.
说真的,那是个啥东西?
Seriously, what is that thing?
它怎么总能找到咱们
And how does it keep finding us?
不知道,不过这回
I don't know, but this time,
咱们得确保甩掉他们
I'm gonna make sure we lose them.
就这么着吧,也别扎帐篷了
Ok, forget about setting up camp.
找一块软点的土,我得赶紧睡
I'm finding the softest pile of dirt and going to sleep.
也对,反正拓芙也不会帮忙的
That's good, because Toph wasn't going to help anyway.
哦,我不知道咱这儿还有需要掩被角的婴儿呢
Oh, I didn't realize baby still needed someone to tuck her in bed.
拜托了各位,后有追兵
Come on, guys. There's something after us,
还不知道是人是兽呢
and we don't even know what or who it is.
可能是祖寇,北极之后就再也没见他
It could be Zuko. We haven't seen him since the north pole.
谁是祖寇?
Who's Zuko?
就是个梳马尾辫
Just some angry freak with a ponytail
满世界追踪我们的愤青
who's tracked us all over the world.
马尾男,你说的是哪个马尾男啊?
What's wrong with ponytails, ponytail?
我这可是战狼尾辫
This is a warrior's wolf tail.
对哈,这辫子可是你
Well, it certainly tells the other warriors
「风趣、大胆」的象征哩
that you're fun and perky.
不管是谁在追咱们,他们都不可能到这儿来
Anyway, whoever's chasing us, they couldn't have followed us here,
所以,现在大家能否...嘘~~~
so, now, would everyone just shush?
不行,模模,嘘!快睡觉
No, Momo. Shh. Sleepy time.
噢,不是吧
Aww, don't tell me.
这不可能,没道理啊,怎么能知道咱们在这儿
That's impossible. There's no way they could have tracked us.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表