剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
Azula!
你们已经见过戴笠了吧?
Have you met the Dai Li?
他们都是御土师
They're Earthbenders,
可却拥有御火师般的杀手天分
but they have a killer instinct that's so Firebender.
简直就是为我定做的
I just love it.
不知道我的外号♥
Did I ever tell you how I got the nickname
叫「平西巨龙」吗?
the "Dragon of the West"?
皇叔,我对你那些又臭又长的故事不感兴趣
I'm not interested in a lengthy anecdote, Uncle.
我可不是浪得虚名
It's more of a demonstration, really.
快跳
Come on!
不会有事的
You'll be fine!
不,我已经厌倦逃跑了
No. I'm tired of running.
这次我要跟阿祖拉来个了断
It's time I faced Azula.
你还真是感情用事啊
You're so dramatic.
你要干嘛,想在火神祭上挑战我吗?
What? Are you going to challenge me to an Agni Kai?
没错!我要和你决斗
Yes! I challenge you!
我可没兴趣
No, thanks.
卡塔拉没事
Katara's fine.
你们没有必要担心
You have nothing to worry about.
不过我预感到
But, in my vision...
她好像出事了
I felt so sure that she was in trouble.
呃,她与议会的将军们商讨侵入的作战计划之后
Well, she met with the Council of Generals to plan the invasion.
就和虚子武士离开了
And since then she's been off with your friends,
她们不是你们的朋友吗?
the Kyoshi Warriors.
看吧,安昂,她跟苏琪在一起
See Aang? She's with Suki.
她们没准已经回公♥寓♥
They're probably back at our apartment right now,
唠嗑去了
talking about makeup or something.
好吧,没准你是对的
Okay, maybe you're right.
相信我,如果有危险的话
Believe me, if there was any danger at all,
波斯科能感觉得到,动物的直觉最准了
Bosco's animal instincts would sense it.
你有伴了
You've got company.
祖寇
Zuko!
模模
Momo!
这儿没有人
There's no one else here.
卡塔拉有麻烦了,我就知道
Katara is in trouble. I knew it.
哦,糟了
Oh no.
等等,有人来了
Wait, someone's at the door.
事实上,我知道来人是谁
Actually, I know who it is.
是我的一位老朋友
It's an old friend of mine.
看到你没事了,真好
Glad to see you're okay.
我需要你们的帮忙
I need your help.
你们俩居然认识
You guys know each other?
我们在森林里有过一面之缘,我当时把他撞倒了
I met him in the woods once and knocked him down.
之后他给我茶喝,还给了我很好的建议
Then he gave me tea and some very good advice.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
阿祖拉在永固城
Princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Se.
卡塔拉肯定是被她抓走了
She must have Katara.
她也抓走了我皇侄
She has captured my nephew, as well.
那我们就合伙斗阿祖拉吧
Then we'll work together to fight Azula,
把卡塔拉和祖寇给救出来
and save Katara and Zuko.
喔,等等,你是说救祖寇?
Whoa, there. You lost me at, "Zuko".
我知道你们怎么看我的皇侄
I know how you must feel about my nephew.
不过请相信我,他也有好的一面
But believe me when I tell you there is good inside him.
光有好的一面有什么用?
Good inside him isn't enough.
他那坏的一面已经害得我们好惨了
Why don't you come back when it's outside him, too, okay?
卡塔拉有危险
Katara's in trouble.
整个永固城都很危险
All of Ba Sing Se is in trouble.
只有协同作战,我们才有胜算
Working together is our best chance.
我还带了个人,他应该能帮到咱们
I brought someone along who might be able to help us.
阿祖拉和长风正打在筹划叛乱
Azula and Long Feng are plotting a coup.
他们想推♥翻♥土强王
They're going to overthrow the Earth King.
他们把我妹妹
My sister!
卡塔拉关哪儿了?
Where are they keeping Katara?
他们被关在老永固城的水晶地陵中
In the crystal catacombs of old Ba Sing Se,
就在皇宫下面
deep beneath the palace.
所有的将军和土强王
The movements of all the generals and the Earth King
都将按计划一步步地除去
have been plotted out step-by-step.
很好
Good.
那位烈火国公主合作吗?
And the Fire Nation Princess is cooperating?
哦,是的,她不只是合作
Oh yes, more than cooperating--
现在都已经全权接管了
She's really taken charge.
她态度令人畏惧,不过却很鼓舞士气
She's terrifying and inspirational at the same time.
这种感觉很难说清楚
It's hard to explain.
他们为什么把你关在这儿?
Why did they throw you in here?
哦,等等,让我猜猜,这是个陷阱。当安昂来救我时
Oh wait. Let me guess-- It's a trap, so that when Aang shows up to help me,
你就可以趁机偷袭抓住他
you can finally have him in your little Fire Nation clutches.
你可真是坏得冒泡了,你说说你
You're a terrible person, you know that?
总是跟着我们,追捕神通
Always following us, hunting the Avatar,
试图消灭使世界恢复和平的最后希望
trying to capture the world's last hope for peace!
你当然不会在乎了
But what do you care?
你可是烈火王之子
You're the Fire Lord's son.
宣扬战争和暴♥力♥是你的本职,憎恨一直流淌在你的血液之中
Spreading war and violence and hatred is in your blood.
-你根本就不知道自己在说些什么 -我不知道?
-You don't know what you're talking about. -I don't?
真是大言不惭!
How dare you!
你知道这战争从我身上夺走了什么?
You have no idea what this war has put me through.
只剩下孤零零的我
Me, personally.
火宗人夺走了我妈妈的生命
The Fire Nation took my mother away from me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的痛我能感同身受
That's something we have in common.
你们猜怎么着
Well, what do ya know?
这下面的确有座古城,不过埋得很深
There is an ancient city down there, but it's deep.
我们分头行动吧
We should split up.
安昂,你和艾洛去救卡塔拉
Aang, you go with Iroh to look for Katara
和那个愤青,我这么说你不介意吧
and the angry jerk, no offense.
我不会放在心上的
None taken.
我和拓芙去找土强王戳穿阿祖拉的阴谋
And I'll go with Toph to warn the Earth King about Azula's coup.
那个,拓芙说你曾给她很好的建议
So, Toph thinks you give pretty good advice--
你泡的茶也很好喝
And great tea.
诀窍就在于泡茶的时间
The key to both is proper aging.
你在烦心什么?
What's on your mind?
那个,我去见了个古鲁,他说能帮我
Well, I met with this Guru who was supposed to help me
掌握神通形态,让我学会如何控制那股巨大的力量
master the Avatar State, and control this great power.
不过若要修成正果,只有放弃我所爱的人
But to do it, I had to let go of someone I love,
我就是做不到
and I just couldn't.
所谓的完美和力量都是身外之物
Perfection and power are overrated.
我想你选择幸福和爱情是明智之举
I think you were very wise to choose happiness and love.
如果我不能拯救所有人并战败阿祖拉该怎么办?
What happens if we can't save everyone and beat Azula?
如果不能使用神通形态
Without the Avatar State
我的力量不足以完成使命该怎么办?
what if I'm not powerful enough?
我也不知道答案
I don't know the answer.
有时生活就像这条黑暗的隧♥道♥
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel.
隧♥道♥的尽头不可能永远都有明灯指路
You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel,
不过只要你不断前行
but if you just keep moving...
总会到达更好的地方的
...you will come to a better place.
那是郝将军
There's General How.
你们要干嘛?
What's going on here?
我们奉命将您软禁
You're under house arrest.
他们正在实行颠覆行动
The coup is happening right now.
我们得去警告土强王
We've gotta warn the Earth King.
太好了,幸好还来得及
Thank goodness we're in time!
来得及干嘛?
In time for what?
是啊,你要来得及干嘛啊?
Yeah, what are you in time for...
帅哥?
...cutie?
嗯,我已经名草有主了,跟苏琪
Mmm...I'm kinda involved with Suki.
跟谁?
Who?
她们不是虚子武士
They're not the real Kyoshi Warriors!
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
咱们好像在一起跳舞啊
Ooh, it's like we're dancing together.
不用打了,已经分清胜负了
This fight is over.
把他们给我带走
Get them all out of my sight.
抱歉我欺骗了你
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表