剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
我来!
I will.
加油安昂,为「大块石」报仇
Go, Aang! Avenge the Boulder!
大家肯定没兴趣看
Do people really want to see two little girls
咱们两个小姑娘对打吧
fighting out here?
喔
Ooh.
我不想和你过招
I don't really want to fight you.
只是想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
少废话,快打
Boo! No talking!
别嘘安昂
Don't boo at him.
脚下功夫真轻啊
Somebody's a little light on his feet.
敢问阁下绰号♥为何,「妙舞者」?
What's your fighting name, the Fancy Dancer?
去哪了?
Where'd you go?
且慢!
Please, wait.
在这儿呢
There you are.
啊!
Aah!
请听我说
Please listen!
我需要一个御土术师♥傅♥
I need an earthbending teacher,
只有你能胜任
and I think it's supposed to be you.
管你是谁,别来烦我
Whoever you are, just leave me alone.
等等
Wait!
好样的,擂主
Way to go, champ.
我得承认
I got to admit,
这个包真的没买♥♥错
now I'm really glad I bought this bag.
和这腰带简直就是绝配
It matches the belt perfectly.
您老终于满意了
That is a big relief.
如果我们要找「盲匪」
If we want to find the Blind Bandit,
最好从御土术武馆开始着手
The earthbending academy is a good place to start.
太衰了,咋又是你
Oh great. You again.
-啊! -啊!
-Aah! -Aah!
咋的,不想见我?
Yeah. I didn't think so.
果然牛
Nicely done.
嘿,你不就是那个战胜「盲匪」的孩子吗?
Hey, you're the kid who beat the Blind Bandit.
我们有事要找她
We need to talk to her.
你们知道她住哪儿吗?
Do you guys know where she lives?
那个盲匪很神秘的
The Blind Bandit's a mystery.
总是神龙见首不见尾
She shows up to fight, then disappears.
让我来问吧
Let me handle this.
赶快从实招来
You're not telling us everything.
是真的,知道的我都讲了
No, no. I swear it's true.
没人知道她去哪儿了,更别提她是谁了
No one knows where she goes or who she really is.
咱们可能找错人了
That's because we're asking about the wrong person.
在幻象中,那是个穿白裙的女孩
In my vision, I saw a girl in a white dress
还有个飞天野猪为伴
with a pet flying boar.
你们认识相似的人吗?
Know anybody like that?
那个,飞天野猪是北方家族的族徽
Well, a flying boar is the symbol of the Beifong family.
他们是镇上的首富
They're the richest people in town,
没准也是全球首富呢
Probably the whole world.
不过没听说他们有个女儿
Yeah, but they don't have a daughter.
知道这些就足够了,我们去看看吧
A flying boar is good enough for me. Let's check it out.
是啊,快滚吧
Yeah. You better leave.
嘿,我可是盯上你们了
Hey. I got my eye on you.
水族帮
Water tribe.
是真的
I'm telling you,
「大块石」当时就站在那儿
the Boulder was standing right there.
正好看到那小孩出手,他没用任何御土术
I saw the kid strike, but there was no earthbending.
压根就没有身体接触
Nothing made contact.
「盲匪」就跌出场外了
The Blind Bandit just fell out of the ring.
他俩肯定
She must have took a dive
合起伙来坑你的钱
and split the money with the kid.
竟然敢骗我辛富
Nobody cheats Xin Fu.
那就是我在幻象中看到的飞天野猪,咱们走
That's the flying boar from my vision. Come on.
你来这儿干嘛,「踏无痕」
What are you doing here, twinkle toes?
你怎么知道是我?
How did you know it was me?
叫什么「踏无痕」,一点男子气也没有
Don't answer to twinkle toes. It's not manly.
那个买♥♥包来配腰带的又是谁啊
You're the one whose bag matches his belt.
你们是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
一个疯国王让我拜
Well, a crazy king told me I had to find
善于聆听土地的御土师为师
the earthbender who listens to the earth.
在个神奇的沼泽中好看到了个幻象...
And then I had a vision in a magic swamp, and--
安昂是想告诉你
What Aang is trying to say
他是降世神通,他必须尽快找到一个御土术师♥傅♥
is he's the Avatar, and if he doesn't master earthbending soon,
助他战败烈火王
he won't be able to defeat the Fire Lord.
跟我有何关系,赶紧滚出去
Not my problem. Now get out of here
否则我叫警卫了
or I'll call the guards.
要赢得这场战争,我们需要你的帮助
Look, we all have to do our part to win this war.
你的任务就是教安昂御土术
And yours is to teach Aang earthbending.
警卫,快来,救命啊
Guards! Guards, help!
拓芙小姐,咋了?
Toph, what happened?
我好像听到了什么,我好害怕啊
I thought I heard someone. I got scared.
你父亲不想让你
You know your father doesn't want you wandering the grounds
在没有监护的情况下独自游逛
without supervision, Toph.
听说拓芙
I'm pleased to hear
在你的单独辅♥导♥下进展神速啊
that Toph's private lessons are going well,
不过千万不要让她尝试任何危险的招式
but I want to be sure she's not trying anything too dangerous.
您放心
Absolutely not.
我一直都在传授她
I'm keeping her at the beginner's level--
御术的基础招式,以及调息训练,仅此而已
Basic forms and breathing exercises only.
那很好
Very good.
老爷,有客来访
Excuse me, sir, but you have a visitor.
什么重要人物啊
Who thinks they are so important
也不通报一声就来了
they can just come to my home unannounced?
是降世神通,老爷
The Avatar, sir.
帮她吹吹,太烫了
Blow on it. It's too hot for her.
让我来吧
Allow me.
我的
My.
安昂神通,您的到访让寒舍蓬荜生辉啊
Avatar Aang, it's an honor to have you visit us.
依您看,这场战争何时能结束?
In your opinion, how much longer do you think the war will last?
我计划在夏末之前战败烈火王
I'd like to defeat the Fire Lord by the end of summer,
但是我必须先
but I can't do that
找到一位御土术师♥傅♥来教我
without finding an earthbending teacher first.
余师♥傅♥当然是不二人选
Well, Master Yu is the finest teacher in the land.
拓芙自幼就师从于他
He's been teaching Toph since she was little.
这么说拓芙的御土术应该很棒了
Then she must be a great earthbender,
教个徒弟应该不成问题吧
Probably good enough to teach someone else.!
拓芙仍在修♥炼♥基础招式
Toph is still learning the basics.
没错,只因她自幼失明
Yes. And, sadly, because of her blindness,
我不指望她能成为一代宗师
I don't think she will ever become a true master.
噢,她可比您想象的要厉害的多
Oh, I'm sure she's better than you think she is.
-你是什么意思啊? -那你又是什么意思啊?
What's your problem?
不如咱们去起居室
Well, shall we move to the living room
吃甜点吧
for dessert, then?
晚安,伙计
Good night, buddy.
哈!
Hyah!
别紧张,晚饭的事我很抱歉
Relax. Look, I'm sorry about dinner.
咱们休战吧,行吗?
Let's call it a truce, ok?
虽然我双目失明,可没有影响我的「视觉」
Even though I was born blind, I've never had a problem seeing.
御土术就是我的眼睛
I see with earthbending.
我可用双脚感知万物
It's kind of like seeing with my feet.
通过大地的震动
I feel the vibrations in the earth,
我能分辨物体的方位
and I can see where everything is--
包括你,树木,就连那些蚂蚁也不能逃过我的「双眼」
You, that tree, even those ants.
真是不可思议
That's amazing.
可我的父母却不了解
My parents don't understand.
他们认为我是个废人
They've always treated me like I was helpless.
所以你才变成了盲匪
Is that why you became the Blind Bandit?
没错
Yeah.
既然不快乐,为何还要留在这里
Then why stay here where you're not happy?
我的父母在这儿
They're my parents.
我还能去哪里?
Where else am I supposed to go?
跟我们一起走吧
You could come with us.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表