剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
这些小流氓是无政♥府♥组织的一支
These hooligans are part of an anarchist cell
我手下的特工已经跟踪他们数周了
that my legions have been tracking for weeks.
如果你听信了他们的谗言,那无疑是自寻死路
If you listen to them, you're playing right into your own destruction.
我不得不相信我的顾问
I have to trust my advisor.
且慢,我能证明他在说谎
Wait, I can prove he's lying!
长风说他从未见过飞天野牛
Long Feng said he's never seen a sky bison.
那好,让他卷起他的左裤腿
Ask him to lift his robe.
啥?
What?
在大殿上赤身裸体成何体统?
I am not disrobing.
就在那儿!是被阿柏咬的
Right there, Appa bit him!
从没见过飞天野牛,是吗?
Never met a sky bison, huh?
那是一块大胎记罢了
That happens to be a large birthmark.
谢你啊,现在大家都知道了
Thanks for showing everyone.
我想没有方法能证明那印迹从何而来
Well, I suppose there's no way to prove where those marks came from.
当然有办法
Of course there is.
没错,的确相当吻合
Yep, that pretty much proves it.
不过那并不能证明你们所说的阴谋理论
But it doesn't prove this crazy conspiracy theory.
尽管如此,我想这仍然值得进一步调查
Though, I suppose this matter is worth looking into.
-好吧 -说得在理 -是啊 -那好吧
O.K., We'll take it, yeah, all right.
你的额头都烫手了
You're burning up.
你这回烧的真够厉害的
You have an intense fever.
用这帮你降降温吧
This will help cool you down.
好渴啊
So thirsty.
这有干净的水,喝点吧
Here's some clean water to drink.
盖好被子,冒冒汗就好了
Stay under the blankets and sweat this out.
哦,原来火车就长这样啊
So this is what a train is like.
我没想到会这样...公开化
I didn't realize it would be this... Public.
这么说您从来都没出过内环喽
So you've never been outside the upper ring before?
我从未出过皇宫
I've never been outside the palace.
那么飞着旅行才叫爽哩
Now that's the way to travel.
那个,能问一下我们要去哪吗?
So, may I ask where we're going?
陛下,我们将去劳♥改♥湖
Underneath Lake Laogai, Your Kingliness.
那湖下有戴笠的秘密总部
To the Dai Li secret headquarters.
在那您就能亲眼目睹
You're about to see where all
洗♥脑♥和其它阴谋是如何进行的
the brainwashing and conspiring took place.
被毁了
It's gone!
哦,不是吧
Oh, don't tell me...
没关系,我仍然很乐观
That's O.K., Still got my positive attitude.
戴笠肯定知道我们会来,所以销毁了证据
The Dai Li must have known we were coming and destroyed the evidence.
嗯,这实在没法叫人信服
Hmm. That seems awfully convenient.
嘿,这恰恰证明他们还有很多不可告人的阴谋
Hey, if anything, this proves the conspiracy exists even more.
长风说得没错,这简直就是在浪费时间
Long Feng was right, this was a waste of time.
请原谅,我要打道回宫了
If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to the palace.
对了,城墙!
The wall!
他们肯定来不及修复的
They'll never be able to cover that up in time.
对
Yeah.
如果您跟我们去外城
If you come with us to the outer wall,
我们能向您证明那场秘密的战争是真实的
we can prove to you that the secret war is real.
历代土强王都未去过外城
No Earth King has ever been to the outer wall.
我可没闲工夫听你们瞎扯
I don't have any more time for this nonsense.
如果您跟我们去,我可以让您骑阿柏
If you come with us, this time you can ride on Appa.
第一次飞吧?
First time flying?
我是又兴奋又害怕
It's both thrilling and terrifying.
是啊,我也恨透飞行了
Yeah, I hate it, too.
跟你们说实在的
I have to be honest with you.
我真的很希望你们跟我说的那场战争
Part of me really hopes that what you're telling me about this war...
并不存在
Isn't true.
我又何尝不是呢
I wish it wasn't.
为时不早了
It's getting late.
吾皇是否准备好要退位了呢?
Are you planning to retire soon, My Lord?
我还不累
I'm not tired.
放松,烈火王祖寇
Relax, Fire Lord Zuko.
放手吧
Just let go.
屈从吧
Give in to it.
就让你的眼睛闭上一会儿吧
Shut your eyes for a while.
不,烈火王祖寇!
No, Fire Lord Zuko!
别听蓝龙的谗言
Do not listen to the blue dragon.
你应该赶快离开这儿
You should get out of here right now.
快走
Go!
要不然就太晚了
Before it's too late!
快睡吧,烈火王祖寇
Sleep now, Fire Lord Zuko.
睡吧
Sleep.
就像母后那样
Just like mother!
祖寇,救我啊!
Zuko, help me!
它还在那儿
It's still there!
那是什么?
What is that?
那是个钻头
It's a drill.
是烈火国制♥作♥的巨钻
A giant drill, made by the Fire Nation,
专门用来钻透您的城墙的
to break through your walls.
真不敢相信我居然都不知道
I can't believe I never knew.
请容我解释,陛下
I can explain this, Your Majesty.
不必大惊小怪的
This is nothing more than...
不过是个建筑工程罢了
A construction project.
是嘛
Really?
那么请问为什么
Then perhaps you could explain why there's
你们的建筑工程上会有烈火国的徽章呢?
a Fire Nation insignia on your construction project.
那个,这项目是进口的
Well, it's imported, of course.
你也知道国内的机械水平不怎么样的
You know you can't trust domestic machinery.
您不会相信这些毛孩子吧
Surely you don't believe these children
我可是您最器重的御用随从啊
instead of your most loyal attendant?
戴笠,逮捕长风
Dai Li, arrest Long Feng.
将他以叛国罪收押,等待受审
I want him to stand trial for crimes against the Earth Kingdom.
你们不能抓我
You can't arrest me.
没有我你们可怎么活啊
You all need me more than you know!
看来长风以后只能在监狱里喝西北风了
Looks like Long Feng is long gone!
哈...
Ha...
哦,耶,这笑话我已经想了很久了
Oh, yeah, I've been waitin' to use that one.
我要谢谢你们大家
I want to thank you, young heroes,
你们这群英雄少年打开了我的眼界
for opening my eyes.
我一直引以为傲的大都会
All this time, what I thought was a great metropolis
只不过是一座庸人之城罢了
was merely a city of fools.
而我更是庸人之首
And that makes me the king fool.
我们正处于烈火国挑起的战事之中
We're at war with the Fire Nation.
陛下,这正是我们造访永固城的原因
That's why we came to Ba Sing Se, Your Highness.
我们认为您能帮助我们结束这场战争
Because we think you could help us end the war.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
夏天将有颗彗星来临
There's a comet coming this summer.
它的能量将给予火宗不可估量的力量
Its energy will give the firebenders unbelievable strength.
那时他们将不可战胜
They'll be unstoppable.
不过仍有希望
But there is hope.
在彗星到来之前我们有个机会可以取得胜利
Before the comet comes, we have a window of opportunity.
将会有日食发生
A solar eclipse is coming.
那天太阳将被月亮完全遮住
The sun will be entirely blocked out by the moon,
火宗人将无抵抗之力
and the firebenders will be helpless.
索卡,你有什么建议
What are you suggesting, Sokka?
我们应该在那天侵入烈火国
That's the day we need to invade the Fire Nation.
让我们来一场黑日反击
The day of black sun.
不好吧
I don't know.
那将需要撤出永固城所有的部队
That would require moving troops out of Ba Sing Se.
永固城也将毫无抵抗之力
We'd be completely vulnerable.
永固城已经是火宗的攻击对象了
You're already vulnerable.
永固城一日不灭,烈火国是不会善罢甘休的
The Fire Nation won't stop until Ba Sing Se falls.
你可以坐以待毙
You can either sit back and wait for that to happen,
也可以奋起反击,不如给自己一个抗击的机会吧
or take the offensive and give yourself a fighting chance.
好吧
Very well.
我会全力支持你们的
You have my support.
陛下
Your Majesty.
抱歉打搅您
I apologize for the interruption.
这位是郝将军
This is General How.
他是五人协会的统领,我手下的头号♥大将军
He's the leader of the Council of Five, my highest-ranking generals.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表