剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
是啊,你们可以浪迹天涯
Yeah. You guys get to go wherever you want.
自♥由♥自在,无忧无虑,那才是生活
No one telling you what to do-- That's the life.
而那些都不属于我
It's just not my life.
我们被埋伏了
We're being ambushed.
把欠我的钱给我吐出来
I think you kids owe me some money.
有人抓走了安昂和拓芙,留下了这张字条
Whoever took Aang and Toph left this.
想要回你们的女儿
"If you want to see your daughter again,
速携500金币来竞技场
bring 500 gold pieces to the arena."
署名为:「大块石」和辛富
It's signed "Xin Fu and the Boulder."
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我得到了「大块石」的亲笔签名
I have the Boulder's autograph!
余师♥傅♥,我希望你能帮忙救我女儿回来
Master Yu, I need you to help me get my daughter back.
我们跟你一块去
We're going with you.
可怜的拓芙
Poor Toph!
她肯定害怕极了
She must be so scared.
你为你很强吗?有种你就上来
You think you're so tough, why don't you come up here
看爷不把你那笑脸给撕了的
so I can smack that grin off your face?
我没笑啊~
I'm not smiling.
拓芙
Toph!
这是你们要的钱,赶快放了他们
Here's your money. Now, let them go.
那安昂呢?
What about Aang?
相信烈火国会给个更合理的价钱
I think the Fire Nation will pay a hefty price for the Avatar.
现在,从我的场子滚出去
Now get out of my ring.
走吧,我不会有事的
Go. I'll be ok.
拓芙,他们人多势众。我们需要个御土师帮忙
Toph, there's too many of them. We need an earthbender.
我们需要你
We need you.
我女儿可是个盲人
My daughter is blind.
她又盲又小,又虚又弱
She is blind and tiny and helpless and fragile.
她可帮不了你们
She cannot help you.
不,我可以
Yes, I can.
放了他
Let him go.
一群手下败将还敢跟我张牙舞爪的
I beat you all before, and I'll do it again.
「大块石」觉得此言差矣
The Boulder takes issue with that comment.
且慢
Wait.
他们归我了
They're mine.
再用点力
Hit it harder!
少废话
I'm trying.
啊!
Aah!
我真是有眼无珠,令千金竟如此厉害
I never knew. Your daughter's amazing.
她是我见过的最强的御土师
She's the greatest earthbender I've ever seen.
老爸,我知道你
Dad, I know it's probably hard
很难接受这样的我
for you to see me this way,
我不是你想象中的那个
but the obedient little helpless blind girl
唯唯诺诺、又弱又盲的小姑娘
that you think I am just isn't me.
我喜欢搏斗
I love fighting.
我以自己是御土师为傲
I love being an earthbender.
习武这方面我真的真的很在行
And I'm really, really good at it.
向您隐藏了我的生活,我很抱歉
I know I've kept my life secret from you,
而你们可对我隐藏了整个世界
but you were keeping me secret from the whole world.
我知道你们是为了保护我
You were doing it to protect me.
但是我已经12岁了,却没有一个真正的朋友
But I'm 12 years old, and I've never had a real friend.
现在你已经了解真正的我了
So now that you see who I really am,
我希望您能改变对我的看法
I hope it doesn't change the way you feel about me.
拓芙,那番话的确改变了我对你的看法
Of course it doesn't change the way I feel about you, Toph.
让我意识到了一些事情
It's made me realize something.
真的吗?
It has?
没错,我之前给你太多的自♥由♥了
Yes. I've let you have far too much freedom.
从今以后,我将派人
From now on, you will be cared for and guarded
对你全天候地看护
24 hours a day.
可是老爸~
But, Dad--
拓芙,我们这么做都是为了你好
We are doing this for your own good, Toph.
来人呐,送客,把神通和他的朋友请出去
Please escort the Avatar and his friends out.
这儿不再欢迎他们了
They are no longer welcome here.
我很遗憾,拓芙
I'm sorry, Toph.
我也很遗憾,再见了,安昂
I'm sorry, too. Good-bye, Aang.
别担心,找个师♥傅♥还不容易
Don't worry. We'll find you a teacher.
杰出的御土师随处可见
There are plenty of amazing earthbenders out there.
可是没人可以像她那样
Not like her.
拓芙,你怎么来了?
Toph, what are you doing here?
老爸回心转意了
My dad changed his mind.
他给了我自♥由♥,让我去游历世界
He said I was free to travel the world.
那咱们最好赶快离开这儿
Well, we'd better get out of here
免得他老人家改主意
before your dad changes his mind again.
说得对
Good idea.
拓芙,你将会是个杰出的师♥傅♥
You're gonna be a great teacher, Toph.
话说回来,我正好有个东西要给你看
Speaking of which, I want to show you something.
好啊
Ok.
啊!
Aah!
现在咱们扯平了
Now we're even.
呃,把腰带还我
Um, I'll take the belt back.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道你们不是一类人
I know you two are very different,
但我相信你们都会对这个感兴趣
but I believe you have a common interest.
降世神通绑♥架♥了我的女儿
The Avatar has kidnapped my daughter.
我要你们把她给我带回家来,不惜一切代价
I want you to do whatever it takes to bring her home.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表