剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
安昂应该循序渐进
There's a right way to do this--
边实践,边学习,边训练
Practice, study, and discipline.
干嘛那么费事,把自己弄亮就可以和烈火王单挑了
Or just glow it up and stop that Fire Lord.
你们俩想让咱们前功尽弃
If you two meatheads want to throw away
我无所谓
everything we've worked for, fine.
随便你们吧,发光去吧
Go ahead and glow it up.
卡塔拉,我只是想做点实事
Katara, I'm just being realistic!
时间不等人,不能按原计划进行了
I don't have time to do this the right way.
这种稀有的养生茶是一种天然的兴♥奋♥剂♥
This rare chi-enhancing tea is a natural stimulant.
它可以使普通战士的战斗力增强至少十倍
In an ordinary warrior, it improves strength and energy tenfold.
没准它能激发你进入神通形态
In you, it may induce the Avatar state.
真的可以增强10倍?
Tenfold energy?
管用了吗?管用了吗?
Is it working? Is it working?
能告诉我吗,我现在是在神通形态吗?
I can't tell! Somebody tell me if I'm in the Avatar state
你也知道,我自己不太清楚我是不是说话太大声了?
'Cause I don't have a good view of myself. Am I talking loud?
我想他可以把烈火王唠叨死
I guess he could talk the Fire Lord to death.
也许突然吓你一下,就能进入神通形态了
Maybe I can shock you into the Avatar state.
吓我吧,我喜欢
I love surprises.
啊!
Aah!
还是没有发光啊
Still not glowing.
啊!
Aah!
现在披在你身上的
You are wearing a ceremonial piece of clothing
是各御术国举♥行♥仪式时礼服
from each of the bending nations.
现在我将四种元素汇集起来
Now, I will join the four elements into one.
水,土,火,气
Water, earth, fire, air!
四元素合一
Four elements together as one.
烂泥巴而已
This is just mud.
那...你没啥感觉吗?
So, do you feel anything?
咱们得再想点其它方法
We have to find a way.
看,这些贝壳多大呀
Look at these magnificent shells.
我要多留几个做纪念
I'll enjoy these keepsakes for years to come.
留这些东西有什么用
We don't need any more useless things.
别忘了现在咱们得自己背东西了
You forget, we have to carry everything ourselves now.
好久不见啊,皇兄,皇叔
Hello, brother, uncle.
你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
真没礼貌啊,人家可是在和你问好呢
In my country, we exchange a pleasant hello before asking questions.
你什么时候变得这么没教养了,祖祖
Have you become uncivilized so soon, Zu Zu?
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
是什么风把你吹到这儿的?
To what do we owe this honor?
咱们真是一家人啊
Must be a family trait.
这么快就切入正题了
Both of you so quick to get to the point.
我远道而来,带来了父王的旨意
I've come with a message from home.
父王改变了想法,他突然觉得家庭对他来说十分重要
Father's changed his mind. Family is suddenly very important to him.
他听说有人要
He's heard rumors of plans to overthrow him--
谋朝篡位
Treacherous plots.
这个时候,他只能信赖自己的家人
Family are the only ones you can really trust.
父王后悔当初驱逐了你,他期盼着你回家
Father regrets your banishment. He wants you home.
你没听见我说什么吗?你应该感到高兴、兴奋、感激涕零啊
Did you hear me? You should be happy, excited, grateful.
我可是给你带来了天大的好消息
I just gave you great news.
我想你的皇兄需要一些时间来...
I'm sure your brother simply needs a moment--
这儿没你的事,皇叔
Don't interrupt, uncle.
你也不对我说声谢谢
I still haven't heard my thank you.
我又不是信差,本没必要大老远的来这儿
I'm not a messenger. I didn't have to come all this way.
父王后悔了?他想让我回去?
Father regrets? He wants me back?
看来你需要时间来接受这个事实
I can see you need time to take this in.
那我明天再来叫你走吧,晚安
I'll come to call on you tomorrow. Good evening.
-咱们能谈谈吗? -当然
- Can we talk about something? - Sure.
你还记得当初在气和寺
Do you remember when we were at the air temple
咱们发现嘉措大♥师♥尸骨的时候吗?
and you found Monk Gyatso's skeleton?
那时的你好恐怖啊,想必那时的你也一定很痛苦吧
It must have been so horrible and traumatic for you.
你当时好失落,好像那个人都不是你了
I saw you get so upset that you weren't even you anymore.
我承认,你在神通形态会拥有巨大的力量
I'm not saying the Avatar state
那力量会帮助我们取得胜利
doesn't have incredible and helpful power.
但是你也要知道对于挚爱你的人来说
But you have to understand, for the people who love you,
目睹你陷于暴怒和痛苦之中是一件极其恐怖而残忍♥的经历
watching you be in that much rage and pain is really scary.
很高兴你能跟我这么说
I'm really glad you told me that,
但是我还要继续试下去
But I still need to do this.
你这又是何苦呢?
I don't understand.
你不明白
No, you don't.
每天都会有更多的人死去
Every day, more and more people die.
我已经逃避了一百年了
I'm already a hundred years late.
只有与烈火王一战才能阻止战争
Defeating the Fire Lord is the only way to stop this war.
我必须试一试
I have to try it.
我不忍♥心看你这样作践自己
I can't watch you do this to yourself.
明天我不会去了
I'm not coming tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
三年了
We're going home
我们终于要回家了
after three long years.
真是难以置信啊
It's unbelievable.
可不是嘛
It is unbelievable.
就我所知,我皇弟从未为任何事后悔过
I have never known my brother to regret anything.
你没听阿祖拉说吗?
Did you listen to Azula?
父王意识到家庭的重要了
Father's realized how important family is to him.
他在乎我
He cares about me.
在乎你的人是我
I care about you.
敖载想要你回去
I mean, if Ozai wants you back, well,
定有不可告人的目的
I think it may not be for the reasons you imagine.
你怎么会了解父王对我的感情
You don't know how my father feels about me.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
祖寇,我只是想让你知道
Zuko, I only meant that in our family,
皇家的事并没有看上去那么简单
things are not always what they seem.
我只知道你和看起来一样
I think you are exactly what you seem--
是一个懒惰、多疑、浅薄
A lazy, mistrustful, shallow old man
一直嫉妒他的皇弟的糟老头
who's always been jealous of his brother.
啊!
Aah!
索卡,索卡,快起来
Sokka, Sokka, wake up.
咱们不应该继续尝试进入神通形态了
I don't think we should be trying to bring on the Avatar state.
-你确定吗? -确定
-You sure? -Yes.
那好吧
Ok.
将军该不会疯掉吧
Do you think the general will be mad?
他能拿你怎么样,你可是降世神通啊
What can he say? You're the Avatar.
谁能比你更了解自己呢?
Who knows better than you?
等等
Wait!
我跟你一起走
Don't leave without me.
皇叔,你改变主意了
Uncle, you've changed your mind.
咱们可是一家人啊,不是吗?
Family sticks together, right?
咱们终于要回家了
We're finally going home.
其实,我以前进入神通形态都不是故意为之的
The thing is, I don't think we'll ever be able to trigger it on purpose.
我想,咱们的尝试就到此结束吧
So I guess that's it.
你已经决定了?
Sure I can't change your mind?
是的,只有在十分危急的时刻我才能进入神通形态
I'm sure. I can only reach the Avatar state when I'm in genuine danger.
我明白了,看来只有这样办了
I see. I was afraid you'd say that.
安昂
Aang!
来人呐!给我攻击神通
Men, attack the Avatar.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
看来结果就要揭晓了
I believe we are about to get results.
我不是你的敌人,我不会和你打的
I'm not your enemy. I won't fight you.
你不能一直躲下去的
You can't run forever!
你打打也就没力气了
You can't fight forever.
皇兄,皇叔
Brother, uncle,
欢迎欢迎啊
welcome.
你们能来真是太好了
I'm so glad you decided to come.
殿下,咱们可以出发了吗?
Are we ready to depart, your highness?
船长,准备启程回家
Set our course for home, captain.
家...
Home.
传公主令!起锚!
You heard the princess. Raise the anchors.
带囚犯回国
We're taking the prisoners home.
公主殿下...我...
Your highness, I...
你居然骗我
You lied to me.
好像我从前没骗过你似的
Like I've never done that before.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表