剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
Are you ready?
我会竭尽全力的
I'll do whatever it takes.
首先我们要打开的是「土脉轮」
First we will open the Earth chakra,
它位于你的脊椎骨底
located at the base of the spine.
由生存意识掌控,被你的恐惧所阻塞
It deals with survival and is blocked by fear.
你最害怕的是什么?
What are you most afraid of?
让你的恐惧呈现在你的眼前
Let your fears become clear to you.
安昂,那些只是幻境而已
Aang, your vision is not real.
我知道你为生存而忧
You are concerned for your survival,
但是你必须放弃这些恐惧
but you must surrender those fears.
让你的恐惧随溪水流走吧
Let your fears flow down the creek.
你已经打开了「土脉轮」
You have opened your Earth chakra.
-下一个是... -「水脉轮」?
-Next is the... -Water chakra?
聪明!
Brilliant!
没准有朝一日你也能成为一名古鲁
Maybe one day you will be a Guru, too.
「水脉轮」由快乐掌控,但是易被愧疚感阻塞
This chakra deals with pleasure, and is blocked by guilt.
现在,面对你所有的愧疚
Now, look at all the guilt which burdens you so.
你为什么要责怪自己?
What do you blame yourself for?
我跑掉了
I ran away.
是我伤害了那些人♥民♥
I hurt all of those people.
接受这些已经发生的现实吧
Accept the reality that these things happened,
别让他们遮蔽并荼毒你的能量
but do not let them cloud and poison your energy.
如果你想正面的引导这个世界
If you are to be a positive influence on the world,
你要学会宽恕自己
you need to forgive yourself.
这座海湾直通永固城的郊外
This bay leads directly to the outskirts of Ba Sing Se.
我们用这些「缠绕水雷」
We've been using these tangle mines
来阻止火宗的舰船通过
to stop the Fire Nation ships from getting through.
这些「缠绕水雷」是你父亲自己发明的
Your father invented tangle mines, himself.
威力很大,浮力强,而且...
Destructive, buoyant, and...
..臭死人不偿命
...terrible smelling!
观察得很敏锐嘛
Very perceptive.
这水雷里面填满了臭鼬鼠鱼和海藻
The mines are filled with skunk-fish and seaweed.
一旦船只撞上破他们
When a ship detonates the mine,
海藻就会缠上螺旋桨
the seaweed tangles up the propeller,
而散发出的恶臭会令他们弃船
and the foul smell forces people to abandon the ship.
我叫它「臭沉弹」
I call it the stink n' sink.
真有你的,老爸
Good one, Dad!
真是有其父必有其子
You are definitely your father's son.
哈库达,我们侦察兵发现了四艘火宗舰船
Hakoda, our scouts have spotted four Fire Nation ships.
巴图,把这些水雷装上船
Bato, get these mines loaded up.
其它人,准备作战
The rest of you men, prepare for battle.
老爸,我该干点嘛?
Um, what should I do, Dad?
没听见吗?
Aren't you listening?
我说其它人准备作战
I said the rest of you men get ready for battle.
我们刚来时还是流浪汉呢
Who thought when we came to this city as refugees,
谁料到我居拥然有了自己的茶馆
that I'd end up owning my own tea shop.
黄天不负有心人啊,祖寇
Follow your passion, Zuko, and life will reward you.
祝贺你,叔叔
Congratulations, Uncle.
我真的很感激啊
I'm very thankful.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
「茉莉龙」将是全城最好的茶馆
The Jasmine Dragon will be the best tea shop in the city.
不是,我感激的是
No, I'm thankful because you decided
你能陪我一同度过这特别的一天
to share this special day with me.
这对我意义非凡
It means more than you know.
咱们开始给客人们做茶吧
Now let's make these people some tea.
好喽!开工开工!
Yes, let's make some tea!
第三个脉轮就是「火脉轮」,它就位于你的胃中
Third is the Fire chakra, located in the stomach.
我的「火脉轮」想吃点别的东西
My Fire chakra would like to eat something
最好不是洋葱香蕉汁
other than onion-banana juice.
这时还搞笑,继续
Good one. Moving on.
「火脉轮」关乎你的力量,会被你的羞愧阻塞
This chakra deals with will power and is blocked by shame.
你对何事感到羞愧?
What are you ashamed of?
你对自己做的哪件事最失望?
What are your biggest disappointments in yourself?
我再也不用御火术了
I'm never gonna firebend again.
不能再用了
I can't.
如果你不能完全认同自己
You will never find balance,
你将永远也找不到平衡
if you deny this part of your life.
你是降世神通
You are the Avatar,
因此你必是一名御火师
and therefore, you are a Firebender.
这个脉轮打开时并不像小溪淌水
That chakra opened less like a flowing creek,
更像是
and more like a...
野牛打嗝
Burping bison.
有洋葱和香蕉的味道,好像还有其它的...
Tastes like onions and bananas, but, strangely, something else.
泡菜?
Pickles?
这身行头我真是穿够了
I'm tired of wearing this girly disguise.
怎么可能有人穿它来打仗
I don't know how anyone can fight in this.
也难怪我们能这么轻易地败她们
Maybe that's why it was so easy
还抢来了这身衣服
to beat the Kyoshi Warriors and take their clothes.
我们还要服侍那个土强王多久?
How much longer do we have to serve the Earth King?
如果再让我清理那些熊粪
If I have to clean up one more pile of bear poop,
我就要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
阿祖拉公主向我们保证
Princess Azula promised we would go back to the Fire Nation
只要抓住神通我们就可以回国了
as soon as we captured the Avatar.
-稍安勿躁 -小声点!
-We just have to be patient. -Shush up!
害怕别人不知道咱们是火宗人啊?
Do you want the whole palace to know we're Fire Nation?
对不起
Sorry.
干得好,姑娘们
Good work, girls.
戴笠一定会去通风报信的
I am sure the Dai Li will deliver the message.
第四个「脉轮」位于你的心脏
The fourth chakra is located in the heart.
它与爱相关,易被悲伤阻塞
It deals with love, and is blocked by grief.
让你所有的忧伤呈现面前
Lay all your grief out in front of you.
你的确有巨大的伤悲
You have, indeed, felt a great loss.
不过爱将给予你力量,它将围绕着你
But love is a form of energy, and it swirls all around us.
气宗对你的爱仍未消失
The Air Nomads' love for you has not left this world.
它就在你的心中
It is still inside of your heart,
不如将其转化成为新爱
and is reborn in the form of new love.
让痛随风而逝
Let the pain flow away.
非常好
Very good.
我能再喝点洋葱香蕉汁吗?
Can I have some onion-banana juice, please?
第五个脉轮位于咽喉
The fifth in the chain is the Sound chakra,
即为「声脉轮」
located in the throat.
其由真♥相♥掌控,易被谎言阻塞
It deals with truth, and is blocked by lies--
自欺欺人的谎言
The ones we tell ourselves.
你之前为什么不说你就是神通
Why didn't you tell us you were the Avatar?
因为我从来都不想当神通
Because I never wanted to be.
你不能欺骗你的本性
You cannot lie about your own nature.
你必须接受你是神通的事实
You must accept that you are the Avatar.
非常好,安昂
Very good, Aang.
你已经打开了「真♥相♥脉轮」
You have opened the chakra of Truth.
第六个能量池是「光明脉轮」
The sixth pool of energy is the Light chakra,
其位于你的前额
located in the center of the forehead.
其由你的洞察力掌控,易被幻觉阻塞
It deals with insight and is blocked by illusion.
这世界最大的幻觉
The greatest illusion of this world
就是分离
is the illusion of separation.
我们认为互相孤立的事物
Things you think are separate and different
往往是一个统一的整体,就像...
are actually one and the same.
就像这四大国
Like the four nations.
没错,我们都是一奶同胞,只不过分散居住而已
Yes, we are all one people, but we live as if divided.
我们都是相互联♥系♥的
We're all connected.
万物皆相连
Everything is connected.
没错
That's right.
四种元素相生相克的现象,其实也是一种幻想
Even the separation of the four elements is an illusion.
解放你的思想
If you open your mind,
你会发现四种元素其实是一个统一的整体
you will see that all the elements are one--
四素归一
Four parts of the same whole.
就连金属也是土的一部分
Even metal is just a part of Earth
只不过是被提纯精炼了而已
that has been purified and refined.
破铁块,给我开
Come on metal... Budge.
唔,拓芙,你棒透了
Woo! Toph, you rule!
我说模模
What do you say, Momo?
咱们在去见皇上之前喝杯茶怎样?
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表