剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
但是在世界人♥民♥最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通前情提要
Previously on Avatar...
火宗人杀了我的父母
Fire Nation killed my parents.
那时我才只有八岁
I was only eight years old.
你们好,我叫朱蒂
Hello, my name is Joo Dee.
我们发现在日食日
We found out about a solar eclipse
火宗人将无抵抗之力
that will leave the Fire Nation defenseless.
永固城的法律十分严明
It is the strict policy of Ba Sing Se
在城内不允许提战争二字
that the war not be mentioned within the walls.
你们咋看不出来呢,他们是火宗的奸细
You don't understand, they're Fire Nation!
你们得相信我
You have to believe me.
城中没有战争
There is no war within the walls.
我们在这儿很安全
Here we are safe.
我们在这儿很自♥由♥
Here we are free.
听说你正在找你的野牛
I understand you've been looking for your bison.
如果找不到它你一定会很失望吧
It would be quite a shame if you were not able to complete your quest.
第二卷 土 第十七回 劳♥改♥湖
我们找了个画师,帮忙完成了海报
We found a printer to make our posters.
嘿,不是说好设计「寻牛启示」是我的任务吗?
Hey, I thought designing the "lost Appa" poster was my job.
为画好阿柏,我都苦练好几天了
I've been working all day on my Appa.
索卡,阿柏的箭头是在它的头顶
Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head.
这就是头
This is his head.
那上面怎么长出脚来了?
Why are feet coming out of it?
那是犄角
Those are his horns!
我可是有一阵子没看到它了,哪能记得那么清楚
I haven't seen him in a while, O.K.?
我觉得你画的不错
It looks just like him to me.
多谢,我真的很用心...
Thank you, I worked really...
你那么说是因为可怜我?
Why do you feel the need to do that?
咱们还是赶快把专业版的启示贴出去吧
Let's just stick with the professional version.
来吧,伙计们,忙活起来吧
Come on, let's get busy!
你想必就是沏出如此好茶的幕后高手吧
So you're the genius behind this incredible brew.
你的茶已经风靡全城了
The whole city is buzzing about you!
包掌柜给你开多少工钱啊?
I hope Pao pays you well.
能与好茶为伴就足矣了
Good tea is its own reward.
倘若同时有高薪在手岂不更妙
But it doesn't have to be the only reward.
想不想拥有自己的茶馆啊?
How would you like to have your own tea shop?
我自己的茶馆?
My own tea shop?
那简直是美梦成真啊!
This is a dream come true.
你这是在干啥?
What's going on here?
你不是想挖走我的茶艺师吧?
Are you trying to poach my tea maker?
抱歉了包,人往高处走,这个道理谁都明白
Sorry, Pao, but that's business for you, am I right?
木须,如果你愿意留下来,我就升你当助理经理
Mushi, if you stay, I'll make you assistant manager.
不,是高级助理经理
Wait, senior assistant manager.
我会给你提供一套位于内环的公♥寓♥
I'll provide you with a new apartment in the upper ring.
那间茶馆你可自主经营,全部由你说了算
The tea shop is yours to do whatever you want, complete creative freedom.
那我可以自己命名茶馆喽?
I even get to name the shop?
那当然
Of course!
呃,高级行政助理经理如何?
Uh, Senior executive assistant manager?
哦
Ooh.
侄子,听见了吗?
Did you hear, Nephew?
这位贵人将会在内环给我们开家茶馆
This man wants to give us our own tea shop in the upper ring of the city.
没错,年轻人
That's right, young man.
你们马上就要发达了
Your life is about to change for the better.
我还真是喜出望外呢
I'll try to contain my joy.
我刚刚把传♥单♥发完
I just finished dropping all the leaflets.
有阿柏的消息了吗?
Has anyone come in with news about Appa?
稍安毋躁,才不过一天而已
It's only been a day, just be patient.
哇哦,你说得对
Wow, you're right!
不用担心,消息自会送上门
Patience really pays off.
朱蒂?
Joo Dee?
安昂,卡塔拉,索卡和拓芙,各位好啊
Hello, Aang and Katara and Sokka and Toph.
你前几天去哪了?
What happened to you?
莫非被戴笠关进大牢了?
Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?
什么?坐牢?
What, jail?
开什么玩笑
Of course not.
戴笠可是我国文化遗产的捍卫者
The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage.
可是那次土强王的派对之后你就消失了
But you disappeared at the Earth King's party.
I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country.
哦,我只是去劳♥改♥湖度了回带薪假期。还是郊外好
真是疗养胜地
It was quite relaxing.
可他们之后派了一位也叫朱蒂的人
But then they replaced you with some other woman
who also said her name was Joo Dee.
来替换了你
我才是朱蒂
I'm Joo Dee.
你今天来这儿有何公干啊?
Why are you here?
在本城中,未经允许不得私发传♥单♥、粘贴告示
Dropping flyers and putting up posters isn't permitted within the city.
除非是有十分合理的理由
Not without proper clearance.
干什么事都要批准,还让不让人活啊?
We can't wait around to get permission for everything.
根据本城律例
You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city
不允许你们继续粘贴寻牛启示
to continue putting up posters.
去他的狗屁律例吧,我们可不需要你们的准许
We don't care about the rules and we're not asking permission!
我们要自己去找阿柏,识相的就给我滚开
We're finding Appa on our own and you should just stay out of our way!
这下你可捅娄子了,小心他们打击报复
That might come back to bite us in the blubber.
我无所谓
I don't care.
为找到阿柏,从现在开始我们要不惜一切代价
From now on, we do whatever it takes to find Appa.
耶!咱们就破它几条狗屁律例吧
Yeah, let's break some rules!
朱蒂,你对「神通门」事件的处理
I'm very disappointed in your work
让我很是失望啊
with the Avatar and his friends, Joo Dee.
我原以为你能够控制住事态的发展
I had hoped that you would be able to control this situation.
十分抱歉,但是他们不再信任我了
I'm so sorry, but they don't trust me anymore.
恐怕我再也坚持不下去了
I don't think I can keep working like this.
朱蒂,土强王邀请你去劳♥改♥湖
Joo Dee, the Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.
能接受到他的邀请是我的荣幸
I am honored to accept his invitation.
很好
Good.
下去吧,随时待命
Now go await further orders.
如果神通继续寻找它的野牛的话
If the Avatar keeps searching for his bison,
it could upset the delicate balance
将会颠覆
我们苦心经营的城市平衡
we've worked so hard to achieve in this city.
没准还会导致失去对土强王的控制
It could even cost us control of the Earth King.
要我们去干掉他吗?
Should we take care of him?
不了,正面与他交锋过于危险
No, it's much too dangerous for us to confront him directly.
也许仍然有暗渡陈仓的办法
Let's see if we can still handle this... Quietly.
你看,我正在为我的新茶馆想名字
So I was thinking about names for my new tea shop.
「茉莉之龙」咋样?
How 'bout the Jasmine Dragon?
既戏剧化,又有诗意,我很中意
It's dramatic, poetic, has a nice ring to it.
神通就在永固城中
The Avatar's here in Ba Sing Se.
他丢了那头野牛
And he's lost his bison.
我们有机会在这里另觅新生
We have a chance for a new life here.
如果你又开始找麻烦
If you start stirring up trouble,
这些来之不易的好事都将化为泡影
we could lose all the good things that are happening for us.
那些只是你的好事罢了
Good things that are happening for you.
你有没有想过,我对生活的渴望
Have you ever thought that I want more from life
远不止一幢好公♥寓♥或是一份茶艺师的工作
than a nice apartment and a job serving tea?
享受和平而繁荣的生活并没有什么好的啊
There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity.
我建议你仔细考虑一下
I suggest you think about
你到底需要什么样的生活,还有为什么需要?
what it is that you want from your life, and why.
我要完成我的使命
I want my destiny.
看你自己如何把握吧
What that means is up to you.
叫「茶虫居」
The Tea Weevil!
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表