剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
第19-20集
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered
新的降世神通,他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第二卷 土 第十九章 古鲁
那是什么味啊?
What's that smell?
糨糊粥,你肯定不会喜欢的
It's jook. I'm sure you wouldn't like it.
咋会呢,闻起来就很好吃。皇叔,给我盛一碗吧
Actually, it smells delicious. I'd love a bowl, Uncle.
你应该退烧了吧,怎么感觉你有点不一样
Now that your fever is gone, you seem different somehow.
这是新的一天
It's a new day.
我们有了新公♥寓♥,置办了新家具
We've got a new apartment, new furniture,
而且今天还是您的茶馆开张大吉的好日子
and today's the grand opening of your new tea shop.
皇叔,是好兆头啊
Things are looking up, Uncle.
已经两年没见到你父亲了吧
You haven't seen your Dad in over two years.
你肯定很激动,是不?
You must be so excited.
我应该激动的,对吧。不过我怎么感到胃有点不舒服
I know I should be, but I just feel sick to my stomach.
别太紧张了,能见到你他肯定也高兴极了
Don't be nervous, he's gonna be so happy to see you.
你怎么样?
So what about you?
要去见古鲁,是不是也很紧张?
Are you nervous to meet this Guru?
一点也不
Not at all.
不掌握好神通形态
I'm ready to master the Avatar State.
我誓不罢休
I'll do whatever it takes.
一周后见
See you in a week.
驾,驾
Yip! Yip!
索卡,你咋来了
Sokka, good to see you.
索卡!
Sokka.
好啊,老爸!
Hi, Dad.
我说波斯科
Look, Bosco,
虚子武士是来保护咱们的
the Kyoshi Warriors are here to protect us.
你是不是很激动啊?
Aren't you excited?
我这周真是祸事不断啊
It's been a difficult week for me.
我最信任的顾问,长风,和他统领的戴笠
My most trusted advisor, Long Feng, and his Dai Li agents
居然企图谋朝篡位
tried to take control of Ba Sing Se from me.
最亲近的人却不能信任,这真是太可怕了
It's terrible when you can't trust the people who are closest to you.
不过也有好消息
But there is good news.
就在现在,五人议会正在制定今夏入侵
As we speak, the Council of Five is meeting to plan an invasion
烈火国的作战计划,就在日食那天
of The Fire Nation this summer-- On the day of a solar eclipse.
真的吗?
Really?
真是绝顶妙计啊
Now that sounds like a fascinating and brilliant plan.
冯将军的基地
General Fong's base
将作为进攻的发射点
will serve as the launching point for the attack.
两个月后的今天,陆军和海军将同时侵入烈火国
In exactly two months, the Army and Navy will invade
代号♥为「黑日行动」
the Fire Nation on The Day of Black Sun.
不如我们派模模去搞些破坏行动吧
Or we could send in Momo to do some damage.
你看它...
'Cause the...
抱歉
Sorry.
万事俱备
All we need is the Earth King's seal
只需土强王玉玺金印批准了
in order to execute the plan.
我立刻就向吾皇上呈计划
I'll get these scrolls to him right away.
谢谢你,郝将军
Thank you, General How.
你好
Um, hello?
你就是古鲁帕提克吧
You're Guru Pathik, right?
阿柏角上绑着的信是你发的吧
The person who attached the note to Appa's horn?
没错
Indeed.
我与气宗有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
I was a spiritual brother of your people,
嘉措大♥师♥和我更是私交很深
and a personal friend of Monk Gyatso.
你在信中说可以传授我
In your note, you said you could teach me
掌握神通形态的方法
to gain control of the Avatar State.
要怎么做?
How?
在重复天下平衡之前
You must gain balance within yourself
你先要平和自己的内心
before you can bring balance to the world.
第一步就从这开始吧
And the first step to gaining balance begins with this.
干了它
Drink up.
喝起来像是洋葱香蕉汁
It tastes like onion and banana juice!
没错
That's because it is.
(# ̄~ ̄#)
Yum! Yum!
我觉得咱们应该向右拐
I believe we need to go right!
别胡扯了
What are you talking about?
北方家的府邸应该在这个方向
The Bei Fong Estate's this way.
肯定是你搞错了
I'm quite certain you're mistaken.
你们两个老太太就不能消停一会吗?
Hey, can you two old ladies quit your bickering for a second?
我想上厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom!
好吧,不过得快点
Okay, but make it quick.
你脑袋进水了?
What's wrong with you?!
哦,拓芙你可真是狡猾哟
Oh very sneaky, Toph!
不过想骗大爷我,你还嫩点
Nice try, but you can't trick me.
可别让我出去,否则打得你俩屁♥股♥开花
Let me outta here, so I can kick both your butts!
别白费力气了
Quit your banging!
即便你是世上最厉害的御土师
You might think you're the greatest Earthbender
你拿金属也没辙
in the world, but even you can't bend metal.
姑娘们,现在是我们的绝佳时机
We've been presented with an extraordinary opportunity, girls.
对,赶快卸妆,省得梅总是愁眉苦脸的
Mai finally gets to wear makeup that's not totally depressing?
哈哈
Ha. Ha.
我说的是拿下整个土强国
I'm talking about conquering the whole Earth Kingdom.
咱们烈火国已经
For a hundred years the Fire Nation has hammered away
在永固城外觊觎了几百年了
at Ba Sing Se from the outside.
如今我们已在永固城之内,我们可以亲手将其颠覆
But now we are on the inside, and we can take it by ourselves.
唉,你还真镇定,我对你的钦佩真如滔滔江水连绵不绝啊
Gosh, you're so confident. I really admire that about you.
在城内我们可以出其不意
From the inside, we're in the perfect position
一举推♥翻♥土强王的政♥权♥
to organize a coup and overthrow the Earth King.
关键就在于戴笠
The key is the Dai Li.
得戴笠者,得永固城
Whoever controls the Dai Li, controls Ba Sing Se.
你只有打通所有脉轮
In order to master the Avatar State,
才能够掌握神通形态
you must open all the chakras.
安昂,谈谈你对脉轮的了解
Aang, tell me everything you know about chakras.
脉轮是嘛啊?
What are chakras?
哦,我晓得了
Oh, I see.
看来咱们要从基础开始
I guess we'll start with the basics.
你身体中能量的流动
The water flows through this creek
正如这小溪中的水流一样
much like the energy flows through your body.
会发现在溪水向前流淌之前
As you see, there are several pools
水会在这种小池中回旋
where the water swirls around before flowing on.
我们的脉轮就像这些小池一样
These pools are like our chakras.
这么说,脉轮就是我们体中能量回旋之地
So, chakras are pools of spiraling energy in our bodies?
答对了。倘若溪中无杂物
Exactly. If nothing else were around,
溪水将一路纯净前行
this creek would flow pure and clear.
然而,生活就是一团麻
However, life is messy,
溪水中不免会有些异物
and things tend to fall in the creek,
你说那会怎样呢?
and then what happens?
-溪水不能流动了? -对
-The creek can't flow? -Yes.
不过只要我们打通了池与池间的通路
But if we open the paths between the pools...
能量就会随意流动
The energy flows!
人体中♥共♥有七个脉轮
There are seven chakras that go up the body.
每一个能量池都有自己的用途
Each pool of energy has a purpose,
会被不同的情绪污物堵塞
and can be blocked by a specific kind of emotional muck.
要记住,打开脉轮会对你有强烈的影响
Be warned-- Opening the chakras is an intense experience,
一旦开始
and once you begin this process,
七个脉轮全部打开后才能停止
you cannot stop until all seven are open.
准备好了吗?
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表