剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
有什么东西正冲咱们过来
Something that's coming for us!
你往哪扔呢?
What are you doing?
那块石头差点没砸扁我
That rock almost crushed me.
抱歉,它们在空中我辨不清方位
Sorry, I can't tell where they are in the air.
这只交给我了
I got this one.
索卡,那儿啥也没有
Sokka, there's nothing there.
我想我的头脑好像还没清醒
I guess my head's not as clear as I thought.
咱们得赶快离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
我这儿御术用的水已经用光了
I'm completely out of water to bend.
模模
Momo!
再也不能失去任何人了
I'm not losing anyone else out here.
快,咱们赶紧下去
Come on, we're going down.
拓芙,冲那儿射块石头
Toph, shoot a rock, right there.
发射!
Fire!
太好了,打中了
Yeah, you got it!
她打中了,对吧?
She got it, right?
是的,现在赶紧走
Yes. Now, let's move.
在你左边
On your left.
怎么样?教内会议结束了?
What's going on? Is the club meeting over?
都搞定了
Everything is taken care of.
咱们这就去永固城
We're heading to Ba Sing Se.
永固城?
Ba Sing Se?
咱们去土强国都城干嘛?
Why would we go to the Earth Kingdom capital?
那城里挤满了难民
The city is filled with refugees.
多两个人没人会注意的
No one will notice two more.
咱们可以乔装成老百姓在那避避风头
We can hide in plain sight there.
那是远离烈火国的最安全的地方了
And it's the safest place in the world from the Fire Nation.
当初就连我也没能攻陷那座都城
Even I couldn't break through to the city.
我不太喜欢管客人的闲事
I have the passports for our guests,
不过大街上有两个人正在找他们
but there are two men out on the street looking for them.
见过这两个人吗?
You seen these guys?
来我们的地头要干嘛,居然还有艘御砂舟
What are you doing in our land with a sandbender sailer?
看起来,肯定是你们从哈米部落偷的
From the looks of it, you stole it from the Hami tribe.
我们发现这艘船被遗弃在沙漠中
We found the sailer abandoned in the desert.
我们正与降世神通一同行走天下
We're traveling with the Avatar.
我们野牛被人偷了,我们必须赶往永固城
Our bison was stolen, and we have to get to Ba Sing Se.
真是贼喊捉贼,你们偷了我们的船
You dare accuse our people of theft,
你居然敢说我们是贼
while you ride in on a stolen sand sailer?
住嘴,「甘水」
Quiet, Ghashiun!
没人指责我们的族人
No one accused our people of anything.
如果他们说的是真的,我们应该尽一下地主之谊
If what they say is true, we must give them hospitality.
我错了,老爸
Sorry, father.
我认出了那个儿子的声音
I recognize the son's voice.
他是偷阿柏的贼之一
He's the one that stole Appa.
-确定吗? -我一向过耳不忘
- Are you sure? - I never forget a voice.
你偷走了阿柏
You stole Appa.
它在哪儿?你们把它怎么样了?
Where is he? What did you do to him?
他们在说谎,他们才是贼
They're lying. They're the thieves!
我的野牛在哪?
Where is my bison?
那个谁,这俩人哪去了?
Hey, you. Where are these men?
听说他们进了你的店
I got a tip that they're in your shop.
你也看到了,这儿除了咱们,没有旁人
As you can see, no one is here but us.
以为我们不知道呢,这后面有个秘密屋
We know all about your secret back room.
把门给我踹开
Kick it down.
嘿,那可是养花的地儿
Hey, that room is for flowers only.
看来有人不走运弄丢了一张牌手棋子
Some unlucky soul has an incomplete Pai Sho set.
咱们回去找那个丫头吧
Let's go back to finding the girl.
快说它现在在哪?
You tell me where he is, now!
你都做了些什么?
What did you do?
不...不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
你说要给它戴上嚼子
You said to put a muzzle on him.
你居然给阿柏戴嚼子?
You muzzled Appa?
对不起
I'm sorry!
我不知道它是属于降世神通的啊
I didn't know it belonged to the Avatar!
快说阿柏在哪!
Tell me where Appa is.
我把它换给了个商人
I traded him to some merchants.
可能已经被运到永固城了
He's probably in Ba Sing Se by now.
他们要在那儿卖♥♥掉它
They were gonna sell him there.
拜托!我们会护送你们出沙漠的!
Please, we'll escort you out of the desert.
我们会全力相助的!
We'll help however we can.
快离开这儿!快跑!
Just get out of here, run!
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表