剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
来啊,亮一招瞧瞧
Go ahead, show them what you can do.
你想比试吗?
You want a show?
那就如你所愿
I'll give you a show.
请出示请柬
Invitation, please.
这个应该可以吧
I think this will do.
没有请柬不许入内
No entry without an invitation.
请你们站到一边
Step out of line, please.
看,庞家和余松汉家的人正在里面等着我们
Look, the Pangs and the Yumsoon-Hans are waiting in there for us.
你最好不要惹他们生气,快让我们进去
I'm gonna have to tell them who didn't let me in.
请你们站到一边
Step out of line, please.
先生
Sir?
很抱歉打搅您,我和表妹把请柬丢了
I'm sorry to bother you, but my cousin lost our invitations.
她还是个盲人
She's blind.
你能帮帮我们吗?
Do you think you could help us?
我们的家人已经进去了,他们现在一定很担心
Our family's inside, and I'm sure they're very worried.
我很荣幸
I am honored.
跟我来吧
Please come with me.
(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
Nyaa.
它尽挑最好的吃了
He's taking all the good stuff.
安静点,好不容易才搞到挨着熊的位置
Quiet, you don't know what I had to do to get seats this near the bear.
很美,不是吗?
It's beautiful, isn't it?
对了,敝人是长风
By the way, I'm Long Feng.
皇家的文♥化♥部♥长
I'm a cultural minister to the king.
我是画眉,这是「粪」
I'm Hwamei, and this is Dung.
你们的家人在哪?
Now where is your family?
我想认识认识他们
I'd love to meet them.
嗯,我还没看到他们,肯定一会就能找到
Um, I don't see 'em right now, but I'm sure we'll find them soon.
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for all your help.
别担心,我好人做到底
Don't worry, as your escort,
在找到你们的家人之前我是不会离开你们的
it would be dishonorable to abandon you ladies without finding your family, first.
咱们接着找吧
We'll keep looking.
她们在哪?
Where are they?
我看,用我的B计划怎么样?
Look, I came up with a back-up plan.
不如让模模装鬼吧?
We dress Momo like a ghost, okay?
等它分散了警卫的注意力
He flies by the guards, creating a distraction.
我们就可以趁机溜进去
Then we blast a hole in the wall...
或者就跟着他们进去吧
Or we can go in with these guys.
拓芙说,我们装侍者没准能混进去
Toph said we might pass as busboys.
好吧,不过别忘了模模鬼计划
Okay, but remember that Momo ghost plan.
那招肯定管用
I think it's a winner.
你用刀应该用累了吧
You must be getting tired of using those swords.
你干嘛不赶快用御火术对付我?
Why don't you go ahead and firebend at me?
孩子,别傻了
Please, son, you're confused!
你这是在干什么?
You don't know what you're doing!
打赌你现在肯定想发个火球解决我吧
Bet you wish he helped you out with a little fire blast right now.
你才是需要帮助的人
You're the one who needs help.
看见没?火宗人想灭我的口
You see that? The Fire Nation is trying to silence me!
不会让你得逞的
It'll never happen.
拓芙和卡塔拉哪儿去了
Where are Toph and Katara?
别管她们了,先找土强王吧
Forget about them, just keep an eye out for the king.
我都不知道他长啥样
I don't know what he looks like.
就是挺「贵族」的,穿着长袍,戴昂贵的珠宝
You know, royal, flowing robe, fancy jewelry.
这儿的人都那样
That could be anyone.
再来个螃蟹泡芙
Another crab puff, please.
你找到我们了
You found us!
你的脚步声可逃不过我的耳朵,踏无痕
I'd know your little footsteps anywhere, twinkle toes.
能进来还真多亏了你们啊
Thanks for letting us in.
抱歉,那个护送我们进来的人,一直跟着我们不走
Sorry, but the guy who escorted us in won't let us out of his sight.
哪个人?
What guy?
你们在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你们得赶紧离开,不然我们都会有大♥麻♥烦的
You have to leave immediately, or we'll all be in terrible trouble.
不见到土强王我们是不会走的
Not until we see the king.
你们不了解,你们必须走
You don't understand. You must go.
抱歉,不,别喊
Sorry, no, don't shout.
是降世神通
The Avatar.
不知道您会大驾光临
I didn't know the Avatar would be here.
接着吸引他们的注意力,我去找皇上
You keep their attention while I look for the king.
大家看好了
Watch this, everybody.
哦
Ooh...
把武器放下
Drop your weapons.
抓住他们,他们是火宗人
Arrest them, they're firebenders.
这孩子一定是认错人了
This poor boy is confused.
我们只不过是流浪汉罢了
We're just simple refugees.
这个年轻人闯进我的茶馆,攻击我的雇员
This young man wrecked my tea shop and assaulted my employees!
没错,长官,我目睹了全经过
It's true, sir. We saw the whole thing.
这个疯小孩居然攻击全城最好的茶道师
This crazy kid attacked the finest tea maker in the city.
哦,哦,您谬赞了
Oh ho ho. That's very sweet.
跟我们走一趟吧
Come with us, son.
你们不明白
You don't understand!
他们是火宗人!
They're Fire Nation!
你们得相信我
You have to believe me.
安昂,土强王来了
Aang, the Earth King.
陛下,幸会啊
Greetings, your majesty.
嘿,放开我
Augh, let me go!
神通,能见到你是我的荣幸
Avatar, it is a great honor to meet you.
我叫长风,永固城的中宪大夫,「戴笠」的总领
I am Long Feng, grand secretary of Ba Sing Se and head of the Dai Li.
请借一步说话
I'd like to talk to you.
你的朋友都在尚书房♥侯着呢
Your friends will be waiting for us in the library.
为什么不让我们见土强王?
Why won't you let us talk to the king?
我们带来了可以战败烈火国的情报
We have information that could defeat the Fire Nation!
土强国没那种闲功夫浪费在政♥治♥争斗...
The Earth King has no time to get involved with political squabbles
和军事打击之类的琐事上
and the day-to-day minutia of military activities.
这消息可是非同小可啊
This could be the most important thing he's ever heard.
土强王的皇权是要靠
What's most important to his royal majesty
永固城文化的传承来维系的
is maintaining the cultural heritage of Ba Sing Se.
颁布法令条例才是他的责任
All his duties relate to issuing decrees on such matters.
而监督协调城中其它资源则是我的工作
It's my job to oversee the rest of the city's resources,
当然军队也是我说的算
including the military.
这么说土强王只是个傀儡?
So the king is just a figurehead.
他只是你手中的玩偶
He's your puppet.
哦,不,不!
Oh, no, no!
陛下可是人们顶礼膜拜的领袖
His majesty is an icon, a god to his people.
怎能用无尽的战争中来让他分心
He can't sully his hands with the hourly changes of an endless war.
但是我们发现在日食日
But we found out about a solar eclipse
火宗人将无抵抗之力
that will leave the Fire Nation defenseless.
我们应该发起一个入侵...
You could lead an invasion...
够了,不想再听你们的胡言乱语
Enough, I don't want to hear your ridiculous plan.
永固城法律明确规定
It is the strict policy of Ba Sing Se
不许在城内提战争二字
that the war not be mentioned within the walls.
散布关于战争内容的消息
Constant news of an escalating war
只会使永固城居民惶惶不可终日
will throw the citizens of Ba Sing Se into a state of panic.
你们得相信我,他们是火宗人
You have to believe me, they're firebenders.
他们不赢得战争是不会善罢罢休的
They won't stop until they win the war.
冷静点,你现在安全了
Calm down, you're safe now.
我们的经济将被破坏
Our economy would be ruined,
我们的和平生活,我们的传统都将会消失
our peaceful way of life, our traditions would disappear.
永固城内没有战争
There's no war in Ba Sing Se.
你这是什么话?
What are you talking about?
照你这么说那些难民又是从哪来的?事实是掩盖不住的
Where do you think all the refugees come from? You can't hide it.
永不谈论暴♥力♥,永固城就会永保和平、且秩序井然
In silencing talk of conflict, Ba Sing Se remains a peaceful, orderly utopia.
它将是世上最后一片乐土
The last one on Earth.
城中没有战争
There is no war within the walls.
在这我们是安全的
Here we are safe.
我们是自♥由♥的
Here we are free.
纸是包不住火的
You can't keep the truth from all these people.
他们总有一天会知道的
They have to know.
我会告诉他们
I'll tell them.
我会让他们都知道
I'll make sure everyone knows.
直到刚才,我仍待你们为上宾
Until now, you've been treated as our honored guest.
但是从今以后,戴笠特工队将会时刻监视你们
But from now on, you will be watched every moment by Dai Li agents.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表