剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第二卷 土 第五回 神通节
你把什么东西放我嘴里了
What are you doing in my mouth?
模模,以后未经允许,不准擅闯我的领地
Momo, you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundaries.
投降吧,你们已经被完全包围了
Give up. You're completely surrounded.
快点,快点,快点
Come on! Come on, come on!
我的天书卷轴
My scrolls!
我的滑翼
My staff!
驾!驾!
Yip yip!
等等,我的飞去飞来
Wait, my boomerang!
没时间了
There's no time!
哦,明白了,就有空去拿你们的卷轴和滑翼
Oh, I see. So there's time to get your scrolls, and time to get your staff,
却没空拿我的飞去飞来?
but no time for my boomerang?
没错啊
That's correct.
索卡,抱歉没能拿回你的飞去飞来
Sorry about your boomerang, Sokka.
我失去了有别于他人的特质
I feel like I've lost part of my identity.
就像你失去了头上的箭头
Imagine if you lost your arrow,
就像卡塔拉丢失了她的...
or if Katara lost her...
...发圈
Hair loopies.
这是你们要的东西,马尾男
Here's your produce, pony tail guy.
我曾经是「飞去飞来男」来着
I used to be boomerang guy...
嘿,是水族币啊
Hey, Water Tribe money.
在这儿能用吧
I hope that's okay.
是钱就没问题
So long as it's money.
神通节快乐啊!
Have a nice Avatar Day!
神通节?
Avatar Day?
你们几个是去参加集♥会♥的吧?
You guys are going to the festival, right?
竟然有个以神通命名的节日
There's a holiday for the Avatar.
我居然都不知道
Who knew?
看呐!他们做了个巨大的虚子像
Look! They made a giant Kyoshi float.
后面还有罗库大♥师♥哩
And here comes Avatar Roku.
办巨大的盛典以表示尊重,这主意太棒了,说实话
Having a huge festival in your honor is great, but frankly,
倍受欢迎的感觉真是太好了
it's just nice to be appreciated.
这集市上的卤炸食品也是相当好吃啊
And it's nice to appreciate their deep-fried festival food.
安昂,看哪
Aang, look!
我从没看过这么大号♥的我
That's the biggest me I've ever seen.
火炬,作武器应该不错
They have a torch. That's a nice prop.
看起来够醒目,够危险
It's bright, dangerous...
而且很有男人味
Smells manly.
不过这东西坚持不了多久
But I'm not sure I could carry it off.
嘿,那个男的想干嘛?
Hey, what's that guy doing?
干掉神通!
Down with the Avatar!
干掉神通!
Down with the Avatar!
这些东西你是从哪弄来的?
Where did you get these?
从哪来的有什么关系
What does it matter where they came from?
干掉神通!
Down with the Avatar!
干掉神通!
Down with the Avatar!
嘿,那个人想毁掉神通节
Hey! That party-pooper's ruining Avatar Day!
不许你们说我的朋友
That party-pooper's my friend.
他是真的神通
It's the Avatar himself!
他肯定要用可怕的神通功夫灭了咱们
It's going to kill us with its awesome Avatar powers!
我不会的,我...
No, I'm not, I...
啊!啊!呼 呼!
Aah! Aah! Ho, ho!
你还是离开吧
I suggest you leave.
神通,这儿不欢迎你
You're not welcome here, Avatar.
为啥这么对他?安昂一直都在帮助黎民百姓
Why not? Aang helps people.
别害怕,我是站在你们一边的
It's true. I'm on your side.
你可真能信口开河
I find that hard to swallow,
你的前世做的那些好事我们可是不会忘记的
considering what you did to us in your past life!
虚子神通
It was Avatar Kyoshi.
谋杀了我们的领袖,伟大的秦君
She murdered our glorious leader, Chin the Great.
你说我...
You think that I...
曾经谋杀过人?
Murdered someone?
我们的领袖在世时,这儿曾强盛一时
We used to be a great society before you killed our leader.
看我们现在都变成啥样了
Now look at us!
安昂不会做出那种事的
Aang would never do something like that.
其它神通也都不会那么做的
No Avatar would.
你们怎能这样诋毁神通的声誉?
And it's not fair for you all to question his honor!
就让她看看我们眼中神通的声誉
Let's tell her what we think of the Avatar's honor!
给我个机会让我洗脱罪名吧
Give me a chance to clear my name.
唯一能够证明你无辜的做法,就是接受审判
The only way to prove your innocence is to stand trial.
荣幸之至
I'll gladly stand trial.
你得遵从我们这儿的所有条令
You'll have to follow all our rules.
包括赔付保释金
That includes paying bail.
没问题
No problem.
我怎么知道他们不收水族的货币
How was I supposed to know they wouldn't take Water Tribe money?
不就是有人不喜欢你嘛,有什么大不了
So some people don't like you, big deal.
整个火宗的人不是都恨你入骨吗
There's a whole nation of firebenders who hate you.
-干脆让我们把你劫出去得了 -我不能那么做
-Now let's bust you out of here. -I can't.
你行的,你不是一般人
Sure you can! A little...
就那么咻~咻~咻~再使招御气术
Swish, swish, swish! Airbending slice!
之后咱们就可以继续赶路了
And we're on our way.
我想那位「咻咻咻」先生是想说
I think what Master Swish Is trying to say,
你应该出去拯救世界
is that you're supposed to be out saving the world.
而不是被锁在这里无所事事
You can't do that locked up in here.
就这样逃了,我岂不是要背负杀人犯的罪名
I can't do that with people thinking I'm a murderer, either.
我需要你们搜集证据,为我洗刷冤屈
I need you guys to help prove my innocence.
我们又能做啥?那个谋杀案都是300年前的事了
How are we gonna do that? The crime happened over 300 years ago.
索卡,你能行
That's okay, Sokka.
你更不是一般人
For some reason, I thought you were
你可是个刑侦专家啊
an expert detective.
没错,这种小案对你来说简直是手到擒来
Well, I guess I could be classified as such.
是啊,在老家时他曾因
Yeah! Back home, he was famous for
破过「海豹肉干案」而名噪一时
solving the mystery of the missing seal jerky.
人人都认为是极地豹偷走的
Everyone wanted to blame it on the polar leopard,
还是我看出了破绽,是个叫杰科的老头...
but I figured out it was old man Jarco
他穿着极地豹靴做的案
wearing polar leopard boots.
那个足有800磅重的极地豹,留下的足印怎么能那么浅呢
See, a real 800 pound polar leopard would've left much deeper tracks.
没错啦,我真是破案奇才
Okay, I guess I am pretty good.
这么说你会帮我翻案喽
So you'll help me with my case?
没问题,我得去准备一些新的装备
Fine. But I'm gonna need some new props.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
笑啥?
What?
这就是案发现场
This is the crime scene.
这个脚印就是凶手留下的
This is the footprint of the killer, Kyoshi.
那是距今370年前的一个黄昏时分
It was at sunset, 370 years ago today,
虚子从庙中出来,杀死了伟大的秦君
that she emerged from the temple and struck down Chin the Great.
那场惨剧之后
After that tragic day,
我们建立了这座塑像
we built this statue
以寄托我们对领袖的哀思
to immortalize our great leader.
请随便欣赏吧
Feel free to appreciate it.
这座庙和塑像是用同一块石头雕凿而成的
This temple and this statue were cut from the same stone.
而这塑像是秦死后才建起来的
And we know that the statue was built after Chin died.
如果说二者是同时建起来的话,这就是说...
So, if they were built at the same time, that means--
嘘,我正在推理呢
Shh! I wanna solve it!
这就是说虚子从未踏足过那个庙
That means Kyoshi never set foot in this temple.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表