剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
Follow them. The Avatar's mine.
泥浆管道?
Slurry pipeline?
这是干啥用的?
What does that mean?
就是输送石头和水混合物的管道
It's rock and water mixed together.
也就是咱们的逃生通道
It means our way out.
呃,真恶心
Ughh, disgusting.
走吧,阿祖拉发话了,咱们得跟着他们
Come on, you heard Azula. We have to follow them.
她要是不满意就一个闪电劈死我算了
She can shoot all the lightning she wants at me.
我可不想跳进这烂泥汤里
I am not going in that wall sludge juice.
看你还怎么作怪,你这个马戏团的小丑
Why don't you try blocking my qi now, circus freak?
卡塔拉,顶住
Katara, keep that up.
这会使巨钻内部产生压力
The pressure will build up in the drill.
只要安昂给它最后一击,它就废了
Then, when Aang delivers the final blow, it'll be ready to pop!
模模,就在这儿结果它吧
This looks like a good spot, Momo.
孙将军,叫士兵停止向这儿发射石头
General Sung, tell your soldiers to stop shooting rocks down here!
士兵们,不管你们怎么做
Soldiers, whatever you do,
就是别停止向那儿发射石头
don't stop shooting rocks down there!
妹妹,技术不错嘛,坚持住啊
Good technique, Little Sister. Keep it up!
气息很重要啊
Don't forget to breathe.
别老是告诉我应该做什么,今天我真是受够你了
You know, I am just about sick and tired of you telling me what to do all day.
你简直就像个会说话的肥猪猴一样
You're like a chattering hog monkey.
少废话,干好你的活!
Just bend the slurry, woman!
你们需要帮助吗?
You guys need some help?
拓芙,帮我把这个下水道塞上
Toph, help me plug up this drain.
这儿要是有个御金属师就好了
What I'd give to be a Metalbender.
模模,快离开这儿
Momo, get out of here!
啊!
Aah!
哇!
Whoa!
啊!
Aah!
多谢你模模,你救了我一命
Thanks, Momo. I owe you one.
我现在只要....
Now all I need is a--
事实上,这正是我想要的
Actually, that is what I needed, for once.
啊!
Aah!
-呜 -呜 -成功了
-Woo-hoo! -Here it comes!
哇!
Whoa!
我们败了
We lost.
去往永固城的乘客请赶快上车
Last call for Ba Sing Se!
杰,放轻松!
Jet, relax.
那老头只不过喝个热茶而已,有啥大不了的
So the old guy had some hot tea. Big deal!
他是自己弄热的,那俩人是火宗人
He heated it himself. Those guys are Firebenders.
-这小孩好俊啊 -谢谢
-What a handsome baby. -Thank you.
我只是想说,今天「神通队」干得不错
I just wanted to say good effort out there today, Team Avatar.
别老「神通队」「神通队」的
Enough with the Team Avatar stuff.
不管你说多少遍,这名字一样没有感染力
No matter how many times you say it, it's not gonna catch on.
那你看「飞去飞来队」咋样?
How about the Boomerang Squad?
这名字多好,还有个「安昂」在里面
See, it's good 'cause it's got "ang" in it.
「Boomer-Aang」
Boomer-Aang!
这名字还不错
I kinda like that one.
咱们还是边进城边说吧
Let's talk about this on our way into the city.
-「安昂帮」怎么样? -索卡
- The Aang Gang? - Sokka...
-那就「可怕四人组」吧 -你别疯了
- The Fearsome Foursome! - You're crazy.
咋了,咱们是挺可怕的嘛!
Why? We're fearsome!
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表