剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
才不是,那小东西是狐猴
No, that's what they call a "lemu."
我曾经在个「动物世界」中看过,据说很聪明呢
Saw one at a traveling show once. Real smart, they say.
它的肉肯定吃起来像负鼠鸡
Bet he tastes a lot like possum-chicken.
你就知道负鼠鸡
You think everything tastes like possum-chicken.
来呀,伙计们,再靠近点
Come on, now, fellas, just a little closer.
别着急,慢慢来
Nice and easy.
别担心
Nothin' to worry about.
我们只是想吃你们
We just fixin' to eat ya.
你刚才说的都是啥呀?
What'd ya say that fer?
大实话啊
Well, we are.
那你也不用告诉它们啊
But you don't have to tell them that.
我哪知道它们能听懂啊
How'd I know they'd understand me?
快追
Come on.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
你们俩都疯到哪去了?
What do you guys think you're doing?
为了找你们我这儿都跑遍了
I've been looking all over for you.
我还不是在到处找你们呢
Well, I've been wandering around looking for you.
我在追一个女孩
I was chasing some girl.
-什么女孩? -我也不知道
-What girl? -I don't know.
我先听到有人在笑。寻声看过去是个穿漂亮裙子的女孩
I heard laughing, and I saw some girl in a fancy dress.
看来这儿附近一定有个品茶会
Well, there must be a tea party here,
只不过没人邀请咱们
and we just didn't get our invitations.
我好像见到了妈妈
I thought I saw Mom.
我想咱们只是又怕又饿
Look, we were all just scared and hungry,
脑袋就开始胡思乱想了
and our minds were playing tricks on us.
于是乎咱们都产生了幻觉
That's why we all saw things out here.
你也看到什么了吗?
You saw something, too?
我好像见到了月
I thought I saw Yue.
不过这不能说明什么
But that doesn't prove anything.
可能是因为我一直都在想着她
Look, I think about her all the time.
而你看到妈妈,也是一样原因
And you saw Mom, someone you miss a lot.
那我该怎么解释
What about me?
那个女孩我之前都没见过
I didn't know the girl I saw.
那些幻象都指引我们来这儿
And all our visions led us right here.
不过这儿是哪啊?沼泽的中心?
Okay, so where's here, the middle of the swamp?
没错
Yeah...
正中心
The center.
这儿是沼泽的心脏
It's the heart of the swamp.
是它召唤我们来这儿的
It's been calling us here.
我就说嘛
I knew it.
只是个破树罢了,它哪会什么召唤
It's just a tree. It can't call anyone.
到头来,根本就没有东西在追咱们
For the last time, there's nothing after us,
这儿也没什么神秘的事发生
and there's nothing magical happening here.
啊!
Unh!
真不知道狐猴带着衣服做啥用
Now, what would a "lemu" need a shirt fer?
那里面有个人,是他用御术操控着藤蔓
There's someone in there! He's bending the vines.
如果你是想杀我们,干嘛还要费劲召唤我们到这儿
Why did you call me here if you just wanted to kill us?
且慢
Wait!
我并没有召唤你们来这儿
I didn't call you here.
当我们飞过此地时,听见有人在召唤我
We were flying over, and I heard something calling to me,
它想让我着陆
telling me to land.
他是降世神通
He's the Avatar.
经常有这样诡异的事在我们周围发生
Stuff like that happens to us a lot.
是降世神通啊!
The Avatar?
请跟我来
Come with me.
那么你到底是谁?
So who are you, then?
我一直都在保护这片沼泽不受人类的破坏
I protect the swamp from folks that want to hurt it,
特别是那种拿着长刀的人类
like this fellow with his big knife.
看吧
See?
一切都是合理的。根本就没什么怪兽
Completely reasonable. Not a monster,
这儿只有一个保护家园的普通人而已
just a regular guy defending his home.
根本就没什么神秘的
Nothing mystical about it.
哦,这片沼泽确实是一片神奇的地方
The swamp is a mystical place, all right.
而且十分神圣
It's sacred.
我在这棵百年大树下得到了启示
I reached enlightenment right here, under the banyan grove tree.
就像你说的一样,我感觉有人在召唤我
I heard it calling me, just like you did.
那可不嘛,是不是跟唠家常似的
Sure you did. It seems real chatty.
实际上整片沼泽就是
See, this whole swamp is actually just one tree
一个绵延数里的大树
spread out over miles.
树干向外扩散,扎根
Branches spread and sink and take root
然后接着向外扩散...
and then spread some more...
这是一个巨大的生命体系
One big, living organism,
就像是个浓缩的世界...
just like the entire world.
你说树大,这我可以理解,可你说这就像整个世界?
I get how the tree is one big thing, but the whole world?
没错
Sure.
你觉得你和我,和你的朋友
You think you're any different
和这棵树有什么不同吗?
from me or your friends or this tree?
如果你仔细倾听的话
If you listen hard enough,
你能听到所有生命都在呼吸
you can hear every living thing breathing together.
你能感受到万物在生长
You can feel everything growing.
尽管许多人都不这么想,其实我们是生活在一起的
We are all living together, even if most folks don't act like it.
我们同根同源
We all have the same roots,
都是同一棵树上伸展出的树干
and we are all branches of the same tree.
那我们看到的那些幻象又有什么含义呢
But what did our visions mean?
在这片沼泽中,我们可以看到我们失去的、
In the swamp, we see visions of people we've lost,
挚爱的人,我们以为他们已经消逝了...
people we loved, folks we think are gone.
但沼泽告诉我们他们依然存在,我们仍和他们有着某种联♥系♥
But the swamp tells us they're not. We're still connected to 'em.
时间是一种幻象,死亡也是一样
Time is an illusion, and so is death.
那我看到的该怎么解释呢?
But what about my vision?
那个人我从来都没有见过
It was someone I had never met.
你可是降世神通,不妨自己解答吧
You're the Avatar. You tell me.
时间是个幻象
Time is an illusion...
这么说她是我将要遇到的人
So, it's someone I will meet.
真不想打断你们,不过我们还得找到阿柏和模模
Sorry to interrupt the lesson, but we still need to find Appa and Momo.
我想我知道该怎么找到他们了
I think I know how to find them.
万物都是相连的
Everything is connected.
快点,咱们得抓紧
Come on, we've gotta hurry!
♪布好鱼线在河岸上♪
♪Set my lines by the riverbed♪
♪钓到十条我都吃掉♪
♪Caught ten fish, and I killed 'em dead♪
♪切丝切条切成块♪
♪Cut 'em and gut 'em And I toss the heads♪
♪鱼头没味我丢水中♪
♪In the water To keep them cat-gators fed♪
阿柏
Appa!
我们遭到攻击了
We're under attack!
嘿,你们是御水师啊
Hey, you guys are waterbenders.
你也是?
You, too?
看来咱们是亲戚啊
That means we're kin.
嘿,「咻」,过的怎么样?
Hey, Huu. How you been?
没啥特别的,就是成天舞舞藤蔓,吓吓人罢了
You know, scared some folks, swung some vines... The usual.
「咻」
Huu?
觉得负鼠鸡好吃吗?
How you like that possum-chicken?
跟北极的老母鸡一个味
Tastes just like arctic hen.
你们干嘛那么想吃阿柏啊?
So why were you guys so interested in eating Appa?
你们这儿有那么多大块头的动物可以吃
You've got plenty of those big things wandering around.
你不是想让我吃老「苗条」吧?
You want me to eat ol' Slim?
我们可是一家人哩
He's like a member of the family.
乖「苗条」
Nice Slim.
哦,他可不吃虫子
He don't eat no bugs.
那可是给人吃的
That's people food.
你们是从哪来的?
Where'd you say you was from?
南极
The South Pole.
居然还有其它地方有御水师哩
Didn't know there was waterbenders anywhere but here.
你们那儿的沼泽应该不错吧
They got a nice swamp there, do they?
没有沼泽,只有冰和雪
No, it's all ice and snow.
嗯,怪不得你们要离开呢
Hmm. No wonder you left.
明白了吧
Well, I hope you realize now
这儿压根就没什么奇怪的东西
that nothing strange was going on here.
就是一群住在沼泽里的埋汰人罢了
Just a bunch of greasy people living in a swamp.
那幻象该怎么解释呢
What about the visions?
不跟你说过了吗,我们饿了
I told you, we were hungry.
你看,我饿得连大虫子都吃了
I'm eating a giant bug.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表