剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
I do. I just forgot.
去搜那些架子
Check the shelves!
把它拆下来
Pull that down.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
您可以随时让我们停下 告诉我们他在哪里
You can stop this any time you want by telling us where to find him.
长官
Sir.
看住她
Keep her there.
长官 他家还有个成员
Got another resident here, sir.
机器人 卡西安在哪里
Where's Cassian, droid?
玛尔瓦
M-M-Maarva!
-拔他的电源 -不
-Pull his power supply. -No!
别被他们吓到 毕
Don't let them scare you, Bee.
他们不敢
They can't do that.
-这可是我们家 -让她闭嘴
-They're in our home. -Shut her up!
毕 你到家了吗
Bee, are you back yet?
这个通讯器能用吗 毕
Please tell me these things are working, Bee.
毕 说话
Bee, respond.
你在充电吗
Are you recharging?
帮我告诉玛尔瓦 我很抱歉
I want you to tell Maarva that I'm sorry.
我刚才忘了说了
I forgot to tell you that.
记得提醒她把暖气打开
And, uh, make sure she keeps the heat on too.
-东面 -你知道她怕冷
- East. - You know how cold she gets.
东面 东北偏东 找到了
East. East-northeast. Got it.
-这里留一个人 -毕 你能听见吗
- Leave one man here? - Bee, are you reading me?
说话
Please come in.
有人群聚集
Drawin' a crowd.
留两个吧 长官
I'd say two, sir.
呼叫东队 我们现在过去
Call East Team. Tell 'em we're on our way.
你们两个跟我来 待在这里
You two, come with me. Stay here.
-你能听见吗 -盯着他们
- Are you hearing me? - Keep an eye on 'em.
毕 你听到了吗
Bee, are you getting this?
回答…
Resp...
安多
Andor?
你来了
You made it.
你一个人吗
Are we alone?
对
I am.
-你们把玛尔瓦怎么了 -她只是个老太太
- What'd you do with Maarva? - She's an old woman!
好了 退后
All right, now, back off. Back off.
没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
该干什么干什么
Business as usual.
只是抓个人
Serving a warrant.
企业公务 退后
Corporate authority. Back off.
有多远
How far?
步行十分钟
A ten-minute walk.
东队会包围那里
East Team will secure the site.
-多少钱 -四万
- For how much? - Forty thousand.
四万
Forty thousand?
四万信用点很便宜了
Forty thousand credits is cheap.
是吗
Is it?
一个无法追踪的星路组
An untraceable Starpath Unit.
矢量晶体和封印完好无损
Vector crystals and seal still intact.
可以追踪九秒差距内的任何帝国坐标
You can track every Imperial coordinate for nine radial parsecs.
带来了吗
Is it here?
你带钱了吗
Is the money here?
怎么确保它能用
How do I know it works?
它是密封的
It's sealed.
我一开机 就掉价了
The moment I plug it in, the value drops.
说不定你在骗我
So you could be scamming me.
我想你保证
I'm giving you my word.
如果我还不信呢
And if that's not enough?
你知道我住在哪里
You know where I live.
如果我不满意 还可以来找你退货
So I could come back if I were dissatisfied.
比克丝什么时候骗过你
Has Bix ever burned you before?
你不打算离开这里吗
You're planning on sticking around, are you?
有一帮企业兵在找卡西安
There's a bunch of Corpos looking for Cassian.
-威尔蒙看见了 -在这里
-Wilmon saw them. -Here?
-他们去玛尔瓦家 -糟了
- They're down at Maarva's. - No.
他这次又惹了什么大乱子
What in the name of Chobb has he done this time?
天呐
Oh, God.
昨晚有个通告 你看到了吗
There was a bulletin last night. Did you see it?
“一名克纳里男性”
"Kenari male resident."
等一下 让我想想
I need to think. Just let me think.
就是关于这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Someone ratted him out.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
-我得去找他 -不 比克斯 别去
- I need to go find him. - No. Bix, no.
-总得有人去 -你也找不到他 劝劝她
- Someone has to. - He could be anywhere. Tell her.
别去
Don't.
“别去” 什么意思
Don't? Don't what?
他自己可以解决
He can take care of himself.
谁
Who?
你怎么知道我们在说谁
How do you know who we're talking about?
我有没有告诉过你 卡西安出生在克纳里
Did I ever tell you that Cassian was born on Kenari?
我不…我不记得了
-I don't... I don't... I don't remember. -Hmm?
我记得
I do.
我记得
I remember.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
等等 到底怎么了
Wait. What is going on?
真想不到会是你
I can't believe you'd do that.
你干什么了
What did you do?
蒂姆
Timm!
你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get it?
这很重要吗
What difference does that make?
我猜有三种可能
I see three choices.
要么你是帝国间谍
Either you're an Imperial spy,
要么你只是个中间人
you're fronting for the person I really want to speak to,
要么是你亲手偷的
or you're the thing itself.
我看只有两种可能
I see one choice.
要么你带钱了 要么没带
Either you got my money or you don't.
到底是怎么来的
So which is it?
我知道比克丝有些手段
I know Bix has her game.
知道你们会贿赂军需官 给你们先留下值钱货
I know you bribe quartermasters to leave valuables on the ships
再来收废料
before they come in for scrap.
但这个不一样
But this isn't that.
这不是他们敢倒卖♥♥的东西
This isn't something they'd let pass.
不
No.
这是我亲手弄来的
I went in and got this myself.
怎么弄的 这怎么可能
How? How's that possible?
它被封存在 斯蒂尔加德的帝国海军基地
It was... It was sealed on the Imperial Naval Base in Steergard.
行了 你有钱 我有匣子
Look, you got the money. I got the box.
还有什么好废话的
What else is there to talk about?
我再加一千 告诉我是怎么弄到的
I'll give you another thousand credits to tell me how you got it.
再加一千
Another thousand?
成交
Done.
说吧
How?
光明正大走进去就行
You just walk in like you belong.
-不可能那么简单吧 -什么 从帝国偷东西
- Takes more than that, doesn't it? - What? To steal from the Empire?
需要什么
What do you need?
一套制♥服♥ 脏兮兮的手 拎个帝国工具箱
A uniform, some dirty hands and an Imperial tool kit.
他们太傲慢了 根本不会起疑心
They're so proud of themselves, they don't even care.
一个个脑满肠肥 哪里会往这方面想
They're so fat and satisfied, they can't imagine it.
往哪方面想
Can't imagine what?
我这种人竟敢混进他们的地盘
That someone like me would ever get inside their house,
还大摇大摆的
walk their floors,
往食物里吐口水 偷他们的设备
spit in their food, take their gear.
他们确实非常傲慢 是不是
The arrogance is remarkable, isn't it?
他们眼里根本没有我们
They don't even think about us.
我们 我和你很熟吗
Us? I don't know you.
好吧 但我了解你
Fair enough. But I know you.
这样的日子就要结束了 卡西安·安多
These days will end, Cassian Andor.
他们那副嘴脸 蛮横无理的样子
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表