剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
《安多》前情提要
我不走了
I'm not going.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不能留下 而我不能离开
You can't stay, and I can't go.
我会一直担心你
I'll be worried about you all the time.
那就是爱
That's just love.
六年
- Six years.
六年
- Six years?
欢迎来到纳尔基纳五号♥
Welcome to Narkina Five.
没人能出去 对吗
No one's getting out, are they?
不行
- Not now.
我需要贷款
- I need a loan.
达沃·斯卡尔登
- Davo Sculdun.
他不是银行家 他是个恶棍
- He's not a banker. He's a thug.
费用是多少
What will it cost?
我儿子今年14岁了 我想带他一起来
I have a 14-year-old son. I'd like to bring him with me.
您在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
有辛塔的消息吗
Have you heard from Cinta?
她在执行她的任务
She's doing what she was told.
接收和发送消息同样危险
Receiving messages is just as dangerous as sending them.
你应该记住这一点
You should keep that in mind.
长官
Sir...
我们必须离开这里
We need to get out of here.
长官 我们必须离开这里
Sir, we need to get out of here!
你们没有审问他母亲
You didn't question the mother?
如果没线索 她就是诱饵
If nothing else, she's our bait.
安多会为了她回来
She's the reason Andor came back.
你的呼吸听起来很弱
Your breathing sounds weak.
昨天医生来过了
The doctor was here yesterday.
你最近一次和卡西安·安多联♥系♥ 是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Cassian Andor?
我宁愿拼上性命去干掉他们 也不想一辈子为他们卖♥♥命
I'd rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want.
攻击
Attack!
只有一条路
One way out! One way out!
不管接下来怎样 我们成功了
Whatever happens now, we made it!
安托·克里格尔 我想让你见见他
Anto Kreegyr. I want you to meet him.
他在踩点斯佩尔豪斯的帝国发电站
He's been probing the Imperial power station at Spellhaus.
他需要空中支援
He'll need air support.
-我一向单干 -我正想改变这一点
- I work alone. - That's what I'm trying to change.
为什么约我见面 朗尼
Why are we here tonight, Lonni?
黛德拉·米罗
Dedra Meero,
她刚抓了一名义军飞行员 是帮克里格尔运补给的
she just captured a rebel pilot running supplies for Anto Kreegyr.
我们知道斯佩尔豪斯会遭到突袭
We know that there's a raid planned on the power station at Spellhaus.
一旦克里格尔动手 就会落入圈套
If Kreegyr attacks, they'll be waiting.
如果他不动手 他们就会发现有问题
And if he doesn't, they'll know something's amiss.
他们全都会死的
They'll be slaughtered.
《安多》
第一季第十一集
我的手没知觉了
I can't feel my hands.
他们要走了
They're leaving.
别再说了
Stop sayin' that.
他们要走了
They're leaving.
我爬不动了
I can't climb back up.
你听见没有
- You hear me?
听见了
- I hear you.
手没力气了
My hands won't work.
我听见了
I said, "I hear you."
他们真的要走了吗
Tell me they're leaving.
他们要走了
They're leaving. They're leaving.
她看起来很安详
She looks so peaceful.
是的 打开门透透气吧
Yeah. Let's try and get some air in here.
把这些床上用品收拾好
Oh, we're gonna have to get rid of that bedding.
到时交给卡西安
- We'll save it for Cassian.
好的
- Okay.
她也会赞成这样安排
She would have wanted it that way.
太可惜了
It's heartbreaking.
机器人怎么办
What about the droid?
还是先放在一边吧
Maybe we can just put that to the side there.
-我来 -好的
Let me. Okay.
我们要带她走了 你可以跟她告别了
We're gonna take her out in a minute, if you want to say goodbye.
如果你想自己待着 我可以让她们先离开
I'll have them clear the room if you want to be alone.
我不想自己待着
I d-d-don't want to be alone.
我想要玛尔瓦
I want M-M-Maarva.
那个也要清理掉
Um, they're gonna want to clear that.
我回来前 杰齐会留在这里
Jezzi's gonna be here 'till I get back.
我可以和你一起去
I can g-g-go with you.
杰齐
Jez?
我在
Yeah? Right here.
毕会帮你收拾好东西
Bee's gonna help you get organized.
还有很多要收拾
There's a lot to be done.
你说我可以跟着你
You said I could g-g-go with you.
费里克斯女儿会需要你协助
The Daughters of Ferrix require your assistance
处理一些重要的事情
in matters of grave importance.
毕 我们得互相帮助
We need to pull together, Bee.
同心协力
All of us.
就这样走了
There she goes.
太难过了 要送她走了
That's sad. Taking her away.
好像有人去世了
Looks like someone died.
人生无常
It happens.
你认识吗
Someone you know?
我上周刚来这里
Just started last week.
应该只有他们俩
It looks like it's just these two.
他们不是走路来的
They didn't walk here.
我们最好绕过去...
Better if we go around...
对
Yeah.
快看
Hello.
是什么
What is it?
那是四发跳船
It's a quadjumper.
你会开吗
Can you fly it?
不知道
I don't know.
型号♥很老
It's an old one.
这样好吗
Is that good?
我们还有选择吗
Do we have a choice?
-等等 小心 -他们看不见
- Wait. Be careful. - They can't see us.
就算看见了 他们也来不及追
If they did, they'd never get back in time.
-要是船上有人呢 -我们能逃出去的
- What if someone's in there? - We're getting out.
-我确定 我有预感 -等等
- I know, I feel it. - Wait.
昨晚的事吗
This was last night?
遗体刚运走
They just moved the body.
-还在严密监控吗 -全面监控
- Tell me we are watching this carefully. - Full surveillance.
现在情况如何
What happens now?
作为费里克斯的杰出公民 告别仪式会很隆重
As a prominent citizen of Ferrix, she rates a big send-off.
他们想封闭里克斯路
They'll want to close Rix Road.
正在申请许可
They'll ask for a permit.
尽管知道我们不会答应 他们还在继续申请
They know we won't allow it, but they like to keep asking.
他们正在准备申诉清单
They're building a list of grievances.
我们需要葬礼
We want a funeral.
什么
Excuse me?
批准他们的请求
You're going to give them a permit.
控制规模 限制时长 限制人数
Keep it small, limit the time, limit the numbers.
把他们集中在限定区域 盯牢他们
We want to put them in a box, stand back and watch.
明白
As you wish.
还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
两天 是费里克斯传统
Two days. That's the Ferrix custom.
什么传统
What's that?
死者会烧成砖
The dead are bricked.
将死者的骨灰和灰泥石粉混合
They mix your ashes with mortar and local stone dust,
刻上名字 高温烧制
put your name on and fire it up.
成为费里克斯的一块砖
You become a block of Ferrix brick.
然后呢
And then what?
建成一座墙
They find you a wall.
牢里的 是不是 逃出来的
Prison, haye? Escapers.
两个逃犯
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表