剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
But it was so obscure and I just didn't know what else to do.
我很紧张
I was nervous.
我去找过卢森 说我需要外界帮助
I went to Luthen. I told him that I needed help from the outside,
-我也知道有风险... -泰·科尔马
- that I knew the risk... - Tay Kolma.
对
- Yes.
你信任他吗
And you trust him?
我信任他
Yes, I do.
可阿尔达尼之后
But then, Aldhani.
所有账户都被冻结了
Now, suddenly everything was frozen.
我本以为泰可以帮我补上窟窿
I thought Tay could help me replace the credits
让我可以重新开始
and get me started again,
结果只被他发现 我惹出了多大的麻烦
but what he really did was discover just how much more trouble I was in.
就是这样
Here I am.
差多少钱
How much is missing?
40万
Four hundred thousand.
-什么时候会查到你 -很快 非常快
- And they're looking into this when? - Soon. Very soon.
卢森知道吗
Does Luthen know?
知道一点 不清楚
Some? No. Not really.
他警告过我
He warned me.
天知道他了解多少
Who knows what he knows.
-这事不能曝光 -我知道
- This can't be exposed. - I know that.
我有办法了
I found a solution.
薇尔小姨
Auntie Vel.
-你来了 -你这次来干什么
- There you are. - What are you doing here?
回来看看你
Well, come back to see you.
最近怎么样
Hello. How have you been?
-我很好 你呢 -你都快和我一样高了
- Good. I'm well. How are you? - You are as nearly as tall as me.
-你刚才在干什么呢 -在背诵祷文
What were you doing in there? Practicing the chant.
背得怎么样了
Huh. How's that going?
有人找你
Call for you.
长官 是您吗 长官
Sir? Is that you, sir?
是的 你好 中士
Yes. Hello, Sergeant.
抱歉打扰您和家人 长官
Apologies, sir. And to the family.
什么 很高兴见到你
What? Good to see you.
是的 我在值夜班
Yes. Yes, I think so. I'm on the night shift here.
趁休息的时候播给您
There's a line at the break to use this thing.
只能长话短说 所以有点仓促 您别介意
Brevity's encouraged, so forgive me if I'm a bit hasty.
我听得不是很清楚
I can barely hear you.
对 莫拉纳一号♥星 我还在这里
Yes, Morlana One. Still here.
说清楚一点
Just speak clearly.
没错 最近我处境不太好
Indeed. Been a bit rugged for me lately,
但您懂的 我们得向前看
but, you know, we're marching onward.
我在一家冶炼厂
It's a smelter.
好了 补充燃料
There we go. Refueling.
应该能安静一会
Should give us a moment.
安多 我想报告安多的事 您让我有消息就告诉您
Andor. I'm calling about Andor. You wanted news if I had it.
对 请继续说
Yes. Please, go on.
有一些普莫员工留下来了
Still a few Pre-Mor holdouts working in the office
在帮助帝国过渡
helping with the Imperial transition.
我的老搭档还在总部当夜班前台
My old partner still working the HQ night desk.
他下午来找我 告诉我...
He found me this afternoon and he told me that...
抓住他了
Has he been caught?
-他母亲 -你刚才在说安多
- The mother. - You were talking about Andor.
对 她过世了
Yeah, she's passed away.
安多的妈妈
Andor's mother?
他们与科洛桑频繁沟通这件事
There's lots of back and forth with Coruscant about it.
-你是说他回去了 -不 我还在莫拉纳
- So, are you saying that he's there? - No, no, I'm in Morlana.
安多在哪里
Where is Andor?
对 是的 他很有可能会出席葬礼
Yes. Yes, that's it. That he might show up at the funeral.
-哪天 -如果他没去 长官 必须...
When? If he's not getting there, sir, has to...
考虑到...我相信他一定会去 我们知道他的风格
Factored... I wouldn't put it past him. Not what we've been through.
我们得好好谈谈
We need to speak further.
我知道你想要...
I knew you'd want to...
你之前的那点神秘业绩总算见光了
The mystery of your former triumphs have been vanquished.
我终于可以睡个安稳觉了
I can sleep peacefully now.
暴♥政♥需要...
Tyranny requi...
站住 别动
搜他的身
这是干什么
What's all this?
他心情不好
好吧
Good to know.
要么放下 要么还我
Put it down or give it back.
可以了
他在等你
我加入 我同意了
I'm in. I'll do it.
-加入什么 -斯佩尔豪斯发电站
- Do what? - Spellhaus power station.
告诉克里格尔 我加入
Tell Kreegyr I'm in.
我会投入空中力量 但我们不接受他的指挥
Tell him I'll bring air power, but we take tactical orders from no one.
你这下决心的时间有点久 索
You've taken a long time coming back to me, Saw.
我们要洗劫东部驻防基地
We get to loot the eastern garrison.
抢到的都归我 还有你上次答应给我装备
Whatever we can carry off. And I want all the gear that you promised.
太晚了 他明天就行动
You're too late. He's going tomorrow.
我们准备好了 有星图
We'll be ready. We have charts.
他只需要告诉我时间
All he has to do is tell us when he wants it,
还要答应我的条件 你来安排吧
and agree to my terms. Make it happen.
恐怕不行
I think not.
为什么
Why?
你之前还很积极
You were so eager for it.
帝安局已经布局 正等他自投罗网
ISB knows Kreegyr's plan. They'll be waiting for him.
你是怎么知道的
And how do we know this?
我无可奉告
I won't tell you that.
克里格尔还不知道
And Kreegyr, he doesn't know.
-你怎么知道我不会告诉他 -我不知道
- How do you know I won't tell him? - I don't.
我左右不了你的想法
I don't know what you'll do.
我们都不希望发生这种事
It's far from ideal for either of us.
你是打算牺牲他了
You're willing to burn him.
现在你是唯一的变量
You're the random factor.
-足足30个人 -加上克里格尔
- It's 30 men. - Plus Kreegyr.
所以你知道他完了
So, you know he's doomed.
要么你是帝安局的人
Which means either you're ISB
要么你在保护安插♥进♥去的线人
or you have someone inside that you are protecting.
说不定只是我听力比较好
Or I'm just a very good listener.
你认为值得放弃克里格尔
You think it's worth losing Kreegyr?
是的 但现在有点动摇
I did. I'm not sure right now.
如果把克里格尔换成我 你会怎么做
What if it was me instead of Kreegyr? What would you do?
克里格尔不认识我 他被抓也不会牵连到我
Kreegyr doesn't know me. I'm not vulnerable if he's captured.
-你肯定见过他 -是见过
- Surely you've met him. - I've met him.
在同一个房♥间里 只是他不知道
I've been in a room with him, but he doesn't know that.
我们只提供人手 投放物资 还有特种电台 他威胁不了我
We send people. We drop supplies. We have special radios. He can't hurt me.
我也不能
Like I can.
你做决定吧 索
It's your decision, Saw.
由你来决定
It's your decision.
但你要想清楚
But know the choice.
是放弃克里格尔 换取长♥期♥斗争的机会
Do we let Kreegyr go down and play the long game,
还是通风报信 牺牲我培养多年的线人
or do we warn him and throw away a source that's taken years to cultivate?
到处都有你的线人 对吗
You have people everywhere, don't you?
-别回避问题 -你的那些线人...
- You're avoiding the question. - All of your sources...
好好想想
Try to concentrate.
克里格尔身边有吗
There's someone with Kreegyr?
帝安局也有 也许我身边也有
Someone at ISB? Maybe there's someone here with me.
-你在浪费时间 -难道没有吗
- You're wasting time. - Why wouldn't you?
-你在逃避选择 -是谁 谁是线人
- You're avoiding the choice. - Who is it? Who is it?
是“双管”
It's Tubes.
你说什么
胡说八道
他是我的人 他什么都告诉我
He's my man. He tells me everything.
-说吧 告诉他 -什么意思
- Tell him. He deserves to know. - What is this?
他撒谎 我只忠于你一人
这是在玩什么把戏
What kind of game is this?
杀了我你也活不了 你可想清楚了
There's no way out alive. Of that you must be sure.
我只想让你听我说话 你听好
I'm doing this so you'll listen. So, listen.
克里格尔死了 帝安局会感觉胜券在握
Kreegyr goes down, the ISB will feel invincible.
会觉得自己牢不可破 让我们的处境更安全
They'll feel untouchable. We'll have a clear field to play.
否则...让克里格尔撤退 我们放他走
The alternative... Kreegyr pulls out, we wave him off.
帝安局就会开始起疑心
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表