剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
难道你不愿意孤注一掷 真刀真枪地干出点名堂
Wouldn't you rather give it all at once to something real?
我们要偷什么
What would we be stealing?
一整个帝国星区的季度工资
The quarterly payroll for an entire Imperial sector.
《安多》前情提要
这就是你入伙的原因 为了报仇
That's why you're here? Revenge?
没错 这理由足够了
Yeah, that's good enough for now.
没看出来你还挺有团队精神
I didn't mark you for a team player.
跟别人合作总得守规矩
Working with other people is never easy.
我们要从保险库里搬几箱工资
We're taking crates of payroll from that vault,
装上货船 然后从隧♥道♥逃离
loading the freighter, and escaping out of the runway tunnel.
逃跑 开罗诺货船
Escaping? In a Rono?
能逃得掉算你们走运
You'll be lucky to make the horizon.
没有傻子会这么干
No one's stupid enough to try it.
除了我们
No one but us.
一定要自信 这是我们的地盘
It's about confidence. We belong here.
我们在执行命令
We're followin' orders.
等等
Wait
自下而上的突袭才是最出其不意的
Surprise from above is never as shocking as one from below.
别动
Don't move.
他除了身上的衣服 一无所有
He comes here with nothin' but the clothes on his back
却带着这枚价值三万的水晶
and a stone worth 30,000 credits?
谁会带着珠宝去抢劫
Who brings a treasure to a robbery?
我收钱了
I'm being paid.
你们接受不了吗
You can't live with that?
我可不想时刻提防着自己人
I don't wanna walk in looking over my shoulder.
和你的模型一模一样
Looks just like your model.
那是
Should do.
我花了好长时间研究
I've had plenty of time to study,
我们过去几个月一直在踩点
and we've been sneaking up here for months.
你已经帮不上忙了 卢森
There's nothing else you can do, Luthen.
只有两个结果 成功或者失败
They're either gonna be okay or not.
那个小偷 安多
The thief. Andor.
我不够小心
I wasn't careful.
明天这个时候 一切都结束了
It'll all be over this time tomorrow.
或许只是开始
Or it'll just be starting.
《安多》
第一季第六集
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
这很正常
It's natural.
我得保持最佳状态
I need to be at my best.
别担心
Don't worry.
到时候你就精神了
The excitement will kick in.
我想不通为什么信仰不能让我平静
I'm struggling to understand why my faith doesn't calm me.
我有信仰 为什么还忐忑不安
I believe in something. Why am I so unsettled?
你什么也不信 却能睡得踏实
I mean, you have nothing, you sleep like a stone.
睡不着我就写东西
I write when I can't sleep.
昨晚我写了你 不是特指你 不是“克莱姆”
Wrote about you last night. Not you specifically, not "Clem."
当然我猜那也不是你的真名
Although I'm assuming that's not your real name, anyway.
《雇佣兵在银河自♥由♥斗争中的作用》
"The Role of Mercenaries in The Galactic Struggle for Freedom."
我的结论很简单
My conclusion is simple.
武器是工具
Weapons are tools.
推而广之 使用武器的人也是
Those that use them are, by extension,
我们必须充分利用的力量
assets that we must use to our best advantage.
既然帝国没有道德底线
The Empire has no moral boundaries,
我们为什么不动用一切手段呢
why should we not take hold of every chance we can?
让他们看看起义军也是会变的
Let them see how an insurgency adapts.
你说对了一半
Well, you're half right.
帝国做事毫无底线
The Empire doesn't play by the rules.
我哪里错了
And how am I wrong?
他们没兴趣了解
They don't care enough to learn.
他们不需要
They don't have to.
你对他们来说毫无意义
You mean nothing to them.
也许明天他们就不这样想了
Perhaps they'll think differently tomorrow.
那可不见得是好事
Be careful what you wish for.
所以你完全不抱希望是吗
So you think it's hopeless, do you?
自♥由♥ 独♥立♥ 正义
Freedom? Independence? Justice?
我们就得逆来顺受 感激涕零
We should just submit and be thankful?
仰仗他们的恩赐
Just take what we're given?
我像感激涕零的样子吗
Do I look thankful to you?
不
No.
但我很高兴你来了
But I'm glad that you're here.
不管你出于什么原因
No matter what the reason.
别担心
Don't worry.
你没事的
You'll be fine.
事成后你就能睡个好觉了
You'll sleep when it's done.
达尼族是一个单纯的民族
The Dhanis, they're a simple people.
他们身上那些可悲的禀性
They breed a sad combination of traits
让我们可以轻而易举地操纵他们
that make them particularly vulnerable to manipulation.
就实用层面来说
On a practical level,
他们很难同时思考多个问题
they have great difficulty holding multiple ideas simultaneously.
诱导他们遵循我们的意愿 最好的方法就是提供选项
We've found the best way to steer them as we'd like is to offer alternatives.
你把很多选项摆在桌面上 他们就会专注于选择
You put a number of options on the table, and they're so wrapped up in choosing,
而不会注意到 你并没有给他们
they fail to notice you've given them nothing
任何他们一开始想要的东西
they thought they wanted at the start.
他们更深层次的问题是骄傲
Their deeper problem is pride.
达尼人宁愿失败受苦 也不愿低头
The Dhanis would rather lose, they'd rather suffer, than accept.
特别讽刺的是
Which is wildly ironic
他们一直对我们所做的一切忍♥气吞声
as they've choked down everything we've thrown at them
整整十二年了
these last 12 years.
他们从低地徒步十天来这里
It's a ten-day trek up from the Lowlands.
我们假意提供交通工具 因为他们必定会拒绝
We offered them a transport because we know they'll refuse,
但在途中我们设置了一连串“休息点”
but then, along the way, we've placed a series of "Comfort Units,"
客栈和酒馆 提供廉价的当地饮料
shelters and taverns with cheap local beverages.
不出我们所料
Quite predictably,
从低地出发的朝圣者有500人 现在已经减少到了...
what began as 500 pilgrims at the bottom has already dwindled down to...
-现在有多少 中尉 -昨晚有60个 长官
- Where are we now, Lieutenant? - We counted 60 last night, sir.
他们可能会在途中 遇到一些在高地掉队的
They may pick up some highland stragglers along the way,
但目前为止 符合我们的预期
but it's developing as we'd expected.
就在几年前 他们多达一万五千人
Not that long ago, they'd put 15,000 out there.
他们知道这是最后一次获准上山吗
Have they any idea this is the last time they'll be allowed up here?
不 没有那个必要
No, there's no profit in that.
过去十年 我们一直在推广帝国观景节
We've spent the last decade promoting an Imperial viewing festival
就在下面的产业园区
down in the Enterprise Zone.
他们以后就参加那个节日
They'll have that going forward.
可这是他们的圣谷 不是吗
It is their sacred valley, is it not?
最终他们会回来的 不是吗 上校
Well, ultimately, they will return, won't they, Colonel?
我们需要大量劳力 来建造您规划的一切
When you need plenty of arms and legs to build all you've got planned.
你在这里待的时间最长吧 中尉
You've been here the longest, haven't you, Lieutenant?
是的长官 七年了
Yes, sir. Seven years.
达尼人会允许我们建造新设施吗
Will the Dhanis let us build our new facility in peace?
我觉得他们别无选择
I don't see them having a choice.
天眼 上校 包您不虚此行
The Eye, Colonel, you're in for a treat.
非常值得一看
It really is something to see.
绝对是罕见的天文奇观
Quite the celestial spectacle.
我非常期待
I'm looking forward to it.
你觉得他怎么样
Now, what do you make of him?
佩蒂加上校
Colonel Petigar?
他是工程兵 对这没兴趣
He's an engineer. You won't charm him.
行吧 反正我也尽力了
Well, it won't be for lack of trying.
安保情况如何
Are we secure?
我从阿尔肯齐调来30个哨兵 我负责监督他们
I've brought in 30 sentries from Alkenzi. I'll be supervising them.
我把精锐部队派去外♥围♥了
I've sent our best men to the perimeters.
-今晚必须万无一失 -都安排好了 长官
- Tonight must be perfect. - That's the plan, sir.
万无一失
Perfect.
我要你时刻谨记这一点
I want that word ringing in your ears.
回波一号♥
Echo-One.
回波一号♥
Echo-One.
回波一号♥已就位
Echo-One. Echo-One on spot.
回波一号♥
Echo-One.
-上调十度 -那是什么
- Go ten up. - What is that?
野战通讯 这是军用电台
Fieldcomm. It's a battle radio.
看着像帝国的
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表