剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
Looks Imperial.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
回波一号♥
Echo-One.
-回波一号♥ -上调三度
- Echo-One. - Go three up.
怎么 它坏了
What? It's not working?
没坏 要锁定联接
It will. It locks in.
一旦锁定 就算别的设备都坏了 它也能正常工作
When it does, it will carry on working long after everything else is fried.
山谷一号♥ 呼叫 山谷一号♥
Valley-One. Valley-One. Valley-One, go. Valley-One.
山谷一号♥已就位
Valley-One. Valley-One on spot.
山谷一号♥
Valley-One. Valley-One.
回波已连接 正在锁定
Echo engaged. Lockin' now.
确认锁定 回波 确认锁定
Lock and confirm, Echo. Lock and confirm.
确认 已锁定
Confirm. We're locked in.
我们已接入
We're dialed in.
现在出发
Movin' now.
一路平安
Safe travels.
你也是
And to you.
山谷一号♥ 通话结束
Valley-One out.
再快点
Let's pick it up.
我们落后了
Fallin' behind.
他喜欢发号♥施令 对不对
He likes giving orders, doesn't he?
这不奇怪吧
Makes sense, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们没告诉你
They didn't tell you, did they?
他以前是冲锋队员
He was a stormtrooper.
真的
Really?
快跟上
Pick it up
你想象不出辛塔知道时的样子
You should've been here when Cinta found out.
冲锋队杀了她全家
They slaughtered her whole family.
再快点
Pick it up.
开始了吗
Has it started?
达尼人认为它从未结束
Well, the Dhanis don't believe it ever ends.
所以 是的 长官 已经开始了
So, yes, sir, it has definitely started.
我是戈恩 请讲
Gorn here. Go ahead.
下路部队报告 长官
Low Road Unit reporting, sir.
客人们到了
The guests are arriving.
安静地列队迎接
Let's have a peaceful welcome.
遵命 长官
Will do, sir.
列队
Form up
保持安静
But do it quietly.
全体靠拢 向前看
Tighten up. Eyes front.
他们很快就到
They'll be here any minute.
牢记你是军人 克莱姆
You're a soldier now, Clem.
这些人恨我们
These people hate us.
那些长途跋涉的朝圣者 对我们恨之入骨
The ones that have climbed this far have made a life of it.
不要惹是生非
Do not engage.
遇到基地驻军 就说来自阿尔肯齐
We meet soldiers from the garrison? We're from Alkenzi.
遇到阿尔肯齐来的 就装作基地驻军
They're from Alkenzi? We're from the garrison.
不要多说话 记住 这是我们的地盘
Keep your mouths shut, and remember, we belong here.
我们最好把这些分开...
It might be best if we split these up between us, and...
真是疯了 我说 “你们中肯定有一个错了”
SOLDIER 1: Hysterical. I said, "You can't both be right."
他们只是在等他 对吗
They're just gonna be waiting for him, right?
我好好看了看她
I had a good look at her.
相信我 我当时一刻也等不及了
Believe me, patience was not the first thing that came to mind.
这里又来一个
Oi, here comes another one.
快看
Oh, look at that.
走吧
Come on.
我们回基地去
Let's get back to base.
护卫队 前进
Escort, march
罗博妲
Roboda?
-罗博妲 -我在帮莱昂纳特穿衣服
- Roboda. - I'm dressing Leonart.
他12岁了 可以自己穿了
He's 12, he can dress himself.
你看看这条腰带
Come and look at this sash.
是怎么保管的
None of this was stored properly.
全都缩水了
It's all compressed.
也许是你腰粗了
Perhaps you've expanded.
他的帝国衬衫呢
Where's his Imperial blouse?
我不想穿
I'm not wearing that.
照我说的做
You'll do as you're told.
母亲 我不太舒服
Mother, I don't feel well.
再不舒服 今晚也得给我挺着
You'll make an effort tonight if it kills you.
他可能发烧了
He might have a fever.
-我看他是想挨揍 -孩子病了 杰霍尔德
- He might feel the back of my hand. - The boy is ill, Jayhold.
他天天生病
He's always ill.
听着 你想离开这里吗
Look, you wanna get out of here, do you?
拿到调令 离开这个臭哄哄的星球
Get that transfer, leave this stinking planet?
你一天到晚抱怨个不停
You certainly whine about it enough.
佩蒂加上校就是下调令的人
Colonel Petigar will be making those decisions.
所以每个人今晚都得好好表现
Now, I want everyone on their best behavior this evening.
希望你没说错
I look forward to seeing that.
全体 立定
Company, halt
全班 立定
Squad, halt
你们远道而来 气色不错
愿天眼常开 在你心中寻得良知
让他们过去
Let them pass.
快点 前进
Quick, march
准备好 我听到有两个来了
Get ready. I think I hear two coming.
我们走
Let's go.
你说对了
You were right.
我一点也不累
I'm not tired at all.
站好了
Tighten up.
各队 听令
All right, listen up
一班 二班 四班 今晚在这里休息
Squads One, Two, and Four, you're here for the night.
放松一下
Get comfortable.
别给我出岔子
I want no surprises.
三班 原地待命
Squad Three, standby.
你们加入返程队伍 护送指挥官一家
You'll be joining the return escort with the Commandant and his family.
只要不打扰他们 就能相安无事
If you don't bother them, they won't bother you.
所以都闭上嘴 睁大眼睛
So I want mouths shut and eyes open.
下士
Corporal.
向右转
Right turn.
齐步走
With me.
全体 立定
Squad, halt
都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
羊皮
Ah, the skin?
我们用山羊皮换来三年租约
We trade goat hides for a three-year lease.
如果没有那么难闻 这笔交易还挺完美
If they didn't smell so badly, it might be amusing.
过来 你们俩
Come on, you two.
达尼人对香水有很大需求
The Dhanis have a rough appetite for fragrance.
是的 我略有耳闻
Yes, I've been warned.
等他们说完仪式上的废话 我们就可以上餐桌了
A bit of ceremonial nonsense, and we can tuck into a fine table.
只是太臭了
Above the stench.
她到了吗
Has she checked in?
还没
Not yet.
有问题吗
Problem?
她会到的
She'll be there.
今天还敢迟到
Wrong time to mess up.
他们没有呼叫我们
They were supposed to call us
-什么都要别人教吗 -我们在待命
- When are you gonna learn? - SOLDIER 1: We were waiting
你们在待命
You were waiting?
这就是借口
That's your excuse?
自己动动脑子
You should know better.
当心被戈恩抓住
Don't let Gorn catch you.
阿尔肯齐联队七号♥
Alkenzi Wing Seven.
东部搜索完毕
Eastern sweep completed.
返回基地
Returning to base.
立正
Attention
下士
Corporal.
长官
Sir.
他们是阿尔肯齐来的
These men from Alkenzi?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-你来说 -是 长官
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表