剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
Learning to love Coruscant.
你父亲在找你
Your father's looking for you.
你在喝斯桂格
You're drinking squigs?
不 我不喜欢喝了
No, I've lost my taste for it.
味道很恶心
It's disgusting.
那就对了
That's the point.
我去找爸爸
I should find Dad.
很高兴再见到您
Nice to see you again.
我已经转移的钱怎么办
What about the money I've moved already?
账目上可能有迹可查
Not everything's tucked away.
我们会想出办法解释的
We'll find a way to explain it.
那我们没必要隐瞒了
So, we've given up on hiding it?
这些钱总额有多少
How much are we worrying about?
40万
Four hundred thousand.
议员
Senator.
你好 我正准备去接你
Hi! I was just coming to get you.
佩林说你藏了不少斯桂格酒
Perrin said you were hoarding the squigs.
我总是忘记 你骨子里也是钱德里拉人
I always forget you're Chandrilan at heart.
我也经常忘记 你拉票时有多讨人喜欢
And I always forget how sweet you are when you're looking for votes.
都小点声
Keep it down!
小点声
Keep it down!
排好队
Line up!
往前走
Let's go!
帕尔帕廷很恼火 对 没错
Palpatine's frustrating, yes, we agree.
太容易动怒 对
Too easily provoked? Yes.
反应过度了 但是…
Overreactive, but...
太轻描淡写了
Understatement.
他也是由衷而发
Says what he means.
我们讨论的是立法 不是演讲
We're discussing legislation, not speeches.
他什么意思
What does he mean?
什么是公共秩序
What is public order?
这未免也太宽泛了吧
It's an awfully big box, isn't it?
皇帝的首要目的是保护大家 不是吗
The Emperor's primary charge is to protect us, is it not?
这就是公序重判令的目的
And that's what the P.O.R.D. legislation will do.
这种保护的边界在哪里
How much protection is enough?
保护不力的结果你已经看到了
We know what too little looks like.
无限制的监视和起诉
Surveillance and prosecution without limit.
如果你没做错事 有什么好怕的
If you're doing nothing wrong, what is there to fear?
我怕的是怎样界定“错事”
I'm fearing your definition of wrong.
现在是动荡时期
These are dangerous times.
-动荡时期 -不是吗
-Dangerous times? -Are they not?
你觉得受到威胁了
Do you feel under threat?
我自己 在首都 对
Personally? Here, yes.
我怕自己吃太饱 消化不了钱德里拉的待客之道
I'm at great risk of ingesting too much of this nourishing Chandrilan hospitality.
这是我们的区域
This is our block.
看到白灯了吗 地板指示灯
You see the white lights? That's the floor.
白色冷 红色热
White is cold, red is hot.
白灯一旦开始闪烁 七秒内必须回到自己牢房♥
The white lights start flashing, you got seven seconds to get to your cell.
地板有传感器 如果两人一间房♥ 就会立刻释放电击
Sensors in the floor, two men in one cell, it's an instant fry.
解散
Fall out!
解散
Fall out, fall out, fall out.
-杰姆 带带新人 -好
-Jem, walk the new man. -Yeah.
好吧 基诺
Okay, Kino.
来吧
Come on.
这是你的
This is you.
你的床铺
Your rack.
所有的东西都在墙上
Everything you need here is on the wall.
水 夜灯 下翻马桶 盘子 勺子 剃须刀
Water, night light, toilet flips down, got a plate, spoon, and shaver.
吃的呢
-And food?
这根管
The tube.
想吃多少就吃多少
You can get as much as you want.
他们希望我们健康 精力充沛
They like us healthy and fueled.
别担心 你会适应这么吃的
Don't worry, you'll learn to eat it.
今天不容易 一天被电两次
Tough way to start, getting fried twice in one day.
也许再轮几次班 我们能赢一次
But perhaps in a few shifts, we can pull a winner.
获胜者的食物是有味道的
Winner gets taste with their food.
第一名有滋有味
Top table wins flavor.
最后一名要挨电击
Last place gets fried.
每天都要清理干净 这上面是你的刑期
Right, this will be cleaned every day, and that is your tab.
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么也没做
Nothing.
最近这种不少
Lot of that lately.
至少你一开始就知道自己的处境 不会觉得奇怪
At least you know where you stand from the start, no surprises.
快问问他
Ask him already.
上个月 每个人的刑期都加倍了
They doubled everyone's number last month.
公序重判
P-O-R-D.
-人们肯定都在议论 -议论什么
-People must be talkin' about it. -About what?
公共秩序重新判决令
The Public Order Resentencing Directive.
一个月来 我们苦等外面的消息
It's been a tough month here waiting for news.
不知道人们对此怎么看
Can't help but wonder what people are saying.
他从来没听说过
He's never heard of it.
-他从没听说过 -我就知道
-He never heard of it. -Told you.
公共秩序法令
The Public Order Decree.
重新量刑
The resentencings.
-抱歉 -那些叛乱活动
-I'm sorry. -All the rebel activity.
-叛军在胡闹 -我什么也不知道
-It's rebel nonsense. -I don't know anything about it.
-他们杀光了一支驻军 -他不是这么说的
-They slaughtered a garrison. -That's not what he said.
-他们炸了基地 -这重要吗
-They burned it down. -Does it matter?
我们反而因此遭殃了
We're the ones getting punished.
这家伙从没听说过
But this guy never heard of it.
别管那些数字了
Don't ever look at the number.
-两倍 三倍 都没关系 -嘿
-Double, triple, it doesn't matter. -Hey!
别想出去 他们会把你榨干 明白吗
You're here 'til they don't want you. Understand?
够了 梅尔希
Enough! Melshi!
现在想出去就是做梦
Getting out now is just a dream.
那些日子早就过去了
Those days are over.
我说 够了
I said, that's enough.
所有人立刻返回牢房♥
Return to your cells immediately.
30秒后地板变红
Thirty seconds on red floor.
你不会梦游吧
You don't walk in your sleep, do you?
什么
What?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
全体注意
Tighten up!
高温地板
Hot floor!
这得问我夫人 我从不看窗外
Oh, you should ask my wife. I never look out the window.
她来了
-Ah! Here she is.
大使♥馆♥的女主人
Your embassy hostess.
他们问我
The question was,
我们每天在这里站几个小时欣赏美景
how many hours a day do we stand here admiring the view?
是该看看 我知道
We should. I know.
看不够
-Not enough!
我都不想走了
I think I'd never leave.
人都是这样 不是吗
Well, that's always the way, isn't it?
总是忽视熟悉的东西
One forgets to savor the familiar.
没错
So true.
我们小时候就来这里了
We came here as children.
-旅行吗 -不 蒙16岁就当上议员了
-To visit? -No, Mon became a Senator at 16.
你们在这认识的
So this is where you met?
不 那时候我们都结婚一年了
No, we'd already been married a year.
太浪漫了
That's so romantic.
也很传统
And traditional.
钱德里拉的老传统
The old ways of Chandrila.
是我们的习俗
As was the custom.
每个地方都有自己的习俗
To each people its own.
话说 你见到泰了吗
Speaking of, have you seen Tay?
没 他走了
No, he left.
他说明天要早起
He said he had an early morning.
当然
Well, of course.
不好意思失陪一下
Excuse me if you will.
很高兴见到你们
So nice to meet you.
我会多留意这里的风景 请相信我
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表