剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
《星际大战》
《安道尔》
第二季第一集
(一年后)
(雅文战役前四年)
(西纳)
(73号♥测试厂)
如果有排班表
If there was a schedule,
如果按名单轮班 那就简单多了
if they simply rotated the roster, that would make it so much easier.
是啊 谁会先出事
Exactly. Who's gonna be out in front of that?
挑错日子举手 被重新安排
Pick the wrong day to raise your hand and they'll reassign...
妮雅 是
Niya. Yes.
状况如何
How's it look?
很好 准备好一早进行试飞
It's good. It's prepped for a test flight in the morning.
今晚的口令是卡夫林
The password tonight is Kafrene.
卡夫林
Kafrene.
有钥匙吗
Got the key?
要等我主管走 他不会待到太晚
We have to wait for my supervisor to leave. He never stays late.
我们在此安全吗
Are we safe here?
你是新试飞员
You're a new test pilot.
你刚到 很兴奋
You've just arrived, you're excited.
睡前想四处晃晃
You wanted to look around before you went to bed.
我们开始互撩 我喜欢
We started flirting... I like that.
抱歉 我被交代别看你
Sorry. I was told not to look at you.
我什么都没看见 没事的
I didn't see anything. Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
我很紧张
I'm so nervous.
紧张是好事
Nervous is good.
让人保持清醒
Keeps us awake.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
我不会再回来了
I'm never coming back here.
这是很大的牺牲
It's a big sacrifice.
我 我在这里很愉快
I... I've had fun here.
这话一定很怪
That must sound strange.
一点也不会
No, not at all.
现在一切都变了
Now everything changes.
你很勇敢 是吗
You're very brave. Am I?
我的手在发抖
My hand's shaking.
你来啦
Hey. There you are.
那是谁
Who is this?
新飞行员 他睡不着 我们在聊天
New pilot. He couldn't sleep. We were just talking.
飞行员 你好
Hello, pilot.
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
刚才是怎样
What was that?
她说你挺帅的
She said you were cute.
你加入这个阵营很久了吗
Have you been part of this for very long?
我不该问的 抱歉
I shouldn't ask. I'm sorry.
你赌上一切 想问什么都行
You're risking everything. You can ask what you want.
如果我今晚死了 值得吗
If I die tonight, was it worth it?
你有经验 你一定想过这点
You've done this before. You must have thought about it.
光现在就值得了
This makes it worth it.
现在 这一刻
This. Right now.
在你进入圈子的当下在这里陪你
Being with you. Being here at the moment you step into the circle.
看着我
Look at me.
你早就做了这个决定 帝国赢不了的
You made this decision long ago. The Empire cannot win.
你会觉得必须尽力阻止他们才是对的
You'll never feel right unless you're doing what you can to stop them.
你正在找回自己
You're coming home to yourself.
你超越了自身的恐惧
You've become more than your fear.
让这份力量保护你
Let that protect you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
提早给我12分钟 这样够吗
I need a 12-minute head start. Is that enough?
我们在路上见
I'll see you along the road.
这是什么
What is this?
呃
Uh...
好的 我可以的
Okay. Okay, okay, I got this.
让我来
I got this.
很好
Oh, yes.
糟糕
Shit!
帮帮忙
Come on!
搞什么
What the...
自♥由♥射击
Fire at will!
已开火
Shots fired!
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No.
不 不
No! No.
不 拜托
No. Oh, come on.
拜托
Come on!
帮帮忙
Come on. Come on.
拜托
Come on!
好
Okay.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
加把劲
Come on.
不 不
No! No!
不要 碧丝
No! No! Bix. Wake up.
醒醒 不要
Wake up! Hey! No!
碧丝 听我说
Shh. Bix, listen. Shh. Listen.
你没事 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事
You're fine.
我们很安全
We're safe.
碧丝 这边 看我
Hey, Bix. Right here, look at me.
我是塔里雅
It's Talia.
怎么了 她又做恶梦了
What happened? She had an-another dream.
回去睡吧 她没事的
Go back to bed. She'll be fine.
卡西恩会想知道
C-Cassian will want to know.
由她去处理 他明天会回家
She'll deal with that. He'll be home t-tomorrow.
我们早上再讨论
We'll talk about this in the morning.
(尚崔拉星)
(莫瑟玛庄园)
真的 我们可以吗
Really? Are we allowed?
听我的指示就可以
Not if you don't do what I say.
安静 别偷看 我是说真的
Quiet. And no peeking. I'm serious.
停步
And stop.
现在可以看了
You can look now.
莉妲
Oh, Leida!
有婚礼参加她才愿意出门
Took a wedding to get her out of the house!
欢乐人物来了 裴麟 我最爱的侄子
Here comes the party. Perrin! My favorite nephew.
梭铎 我最爱的无赖
Sordo, my favorite reprobate.
你好吗 蒙
How are you? Mon.
莫瑟玛家之福 好个大喜事
Praise Mothma. What a glorious turn of events.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
你越活越青春了
And looking younger every season.
你说谎面不改色
How effortlessly you lie.
亲爱的
And my dear boy...
厄斯金 有事就说吧
I feel you lurking, Erskin.
克列文总督搭新飞船过来
Governor Klavin has a new ship.
我们停机坪空间有限
We have limited space on the docking platform.
他们占了两个位 也不想移船
They've taken two spots and don't seem eager to move.
你好声问过了 我尽力了
And you've asked them nicely? I've tried.
怎么了
What's all this?
又是停机位问题
More parking problems.
总督太自大 我们停机坪容不下
The Governor's ego apparently won't fit into our lot.
是他的新飞船吗
Is this about his new ship?
他是你朋友 你和厄斯金去处理
He's your friend, darling. You and Erskin sort it out.
裴麟 你觉得呢
So, what do you think, Perrin?
在这里等他们 还是先去酒吧
Wait for them here or get a head start on the bar?
去酒吧 好吗
I think the bar, don't you?
议员好
Greetings, Senator.
莫瑟玛议员
Senator Mothma.
你看到谁来了吗
Have you seen who's here?
恭喜
Congratulations.
早 议员
Morning. Senator.
毕瓦议员 议员
Senator Beeva. Senator.
幸会
So good to see you.
找到你了
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表