剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
停下 别动
Stop right there!
这里是普莫企业区 知道吗
You're in Pre-Mor corporate zone. You know that, right?
他没有呼吸了 你杀了他
He's not breathing. You killed him.
普莫当局正在搜寻一名居住在 费里克斯的克纳里男性配合调查
"P-P-Pre-Mor Authority is seeking a Kenari male resident "of Ferrix for questioning.
知情市民
"Citizens with any information should contact
请立即联络 普雷奥克斯-莫拉纳安全总部
"the Preox-Morlana Security HQ without d-d-delay."
有嫌疑人了
We have a suspect?
卡西安·安多
Cassian Andor.
“反♥动♥分子 破坏帝国财产”
"Insurrection, destruction of Imperial property,
“袭击帝国士兵”
"assault on Imperial soldier."
还有谁知道你出生在克纳里
Who else knows that you were born in Kenari?
-比克丝 比克丝正在找你 -这跟比克丝没关系
-B-B-Bix. Bix is looking for you. -Bix has nothing to do with this!
那是谁跟这帮普莫混♥蛋♥提了克纳里
But then who told these Pre-Mor bastards about Kenari?
“克纳里”
"Kenari.
“帝国矿难后就被废弃了”
"Abandoned after Imperial mining disaster."
人都死光了
Everyone died.
安多持有武器 极端危险
Andor should be considered armed and dangerous.
他看起来似乎不难对付
He may not appear to be a formidable opponent,
但两个弟兄因为小瞧他送了命
but two of our men are dead having made that mistake.
-我有东西要卖♥♥ -什么
- I have something to sell. - What?
我有个无法被追踪的NS-9星路组
An untraceable NS-9 Starpath unit.
-你知道那东西值多少吗 -当然
- Do you know how much that's worth? - Yeah.
足够让我离开这里 避避风头
Enough to get out of here, lay low till things cool off.
你朋友肯定想要
Your friend will want this piece.
他一定会来的
He'll come for this.
星球大战
《安多》
第一季第三集
好了 没有障碍物 没错
All right, she's clear. Yeah, that's it.
准备分离
Standby for the detach.
-没问题吗 -没问题
- It's good? - It's good.
慢一点
- Bring more over here. - Slow it down.
把测试仪拿过来
Bring the tester over here.
准备就绪
- Release the catch. - Clear it out.
开始分离
Go for the detach.
你盯着12-8
Watch the twelve-eight.
这个交给你
You got this one.
这个还有读数呢
Still get a reading off of this one.
还在运行
It's still live.
嘿
Hey.
我应该能搞到一笔钱
I think I have some money on the way.
等钱到了 我就得走
If it comes through, I'm out of here.
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
-你到底怎么了 -我会给玛尔瓦留些钱
-That doesn't sound good. -I'll leave money with Maarva.
能还上欠你的
She'll have what I owe you.
顺便帮我照看一下她
Keep an eye on her if you can.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你就别问了
It's better you don't know.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我会有办法的
I'll find a way.
欢迎来到费里克斯航站
Welcome to Ferrix Terminal.
离开前请携带好您的随身物品
Please make sure to check your belongings before departing.
穿梭机折扣票套餐可在调度亭获取
Shuttle ferry discount ticket packages are available at the dispatch kiosk.
你不打算住酒店吧
Not staying at the hotel, are you?
今晚不住
Not tonight.
很明智
Smart choice.
费里克斯有好多黑店
It's the ultimate Ferrix gouge.
看好你的钱包
Mind your wallet!
谢谢你
Thank you.
遇到了一点麻烦 来不及通知你了
There's been a complication. I missed the window to call back.
镇定点
Calmly.
普莫执法部门昨晚发了一份通缉令
Pre-Mor Enforcement put out a bulletin last night
从描述上看就是卡西安
for someone meeting Cassian's description.
我看见了
I've seen it.
通告上没有提到他的名字
The bulletin doesn't mention him by name.
上面说他们在找一名克纳里男性
It says they're looking for someone from Kenari.
帝国监狱记录显示他来自费斯特
His Imperial prison record says he's from Fest.
他对外都是这么说
Yeah, that's always been his story.
他被认出来了吗
Has he been identified?
没几个人认识他
I don't think many people know him.
他在莫拉纳杀了人
He killed these men on Morlana?
那我们得抓紧了
Oh, then we better be quick about it.
他在哪里
Where is he?
东区 九号♥楼
East lot. Building nine.
能信任他吗
You trust him?
他会来的
He'll be there.
蒸汽密度在安全范围内
Vapor density acceptable.
空气悬浮物浓度低
Airborne concentration minimal.
没有检测到有毒气体
No detectable gas toxicity.
怎么样 满意了吗
There. Are we satisfied?
把控制单元也拿了吧
Let's get that console unit.
我们还是见好就收吧
Maybe we should quit while we're ahead.
听见了吗 不会有事的
Are you listening? It's safe.
不管是什么 现在早散掉了
Whatever it was, it's burned off.
你赶紧把面罩摘了
Just get your mask off.
不是毒气 没时间了
Time, not gas.
你说最多20分钟
We said 20 minutes tops.
我不想知道那是什么
I don't want to know what that is.
前面至少有六个全新的燃料罐
There must be at least six brand-new fuel nodules up ahead.
再多我们也拿不下了
We got more than we can carry already.
-今天燃料罐的报价是多少 -出♥售♥还是换货
What's the asking price of those today, Bee? For sale or barter?
别开玩笑了
Are you kidding?
我们得赶紧走了
We need to leave now!
别大惊小怪
Could be anything.
算你胆子大 那你倒是往前走啊
Well, in that case, by all means, let's plow forward.
小身板挺有劲啊
I like your spirit, son.
你不是打算待在这里 等他们来清理现场吧
You just might not want to be here when they come to clean up.
他听不懂你说的话
He doesn't understand you.
共和国护卫舰逼近
Republic frigate approaching.
西队已就位
West Team on site.
东队汇报情况 完毕
East Team, sitrep, over.
东队即将到达
East Team inbound on approach.
三分钟后着陆
Three minutes from LZ.
北队汇报
North Team, sitrep?
北队收到 已经就位
North Team here. We're on site.
收到 北队 原地待命
Copy that, North Team. Stand by.
好久没看到蓝衣服了
Haven't seen any Blues in a while.
他们这是要干什么
What the hell are they doin'?
是来抓人的
Hunting for somebody.
回到拖船上需要九分钟
It's gonna take nine minutes to get back to the hauler.
不管这孩子了
And leave him here?
-你是这个意思吗 -让他赶紧跑
-Is that what you're suggesting? -Let him run.
-我们是在帮你 -别过来
We're trying to help you.
-共和国飞船到哪里了 -在轨道上
-Where's the Republic ship? -Orbiting now.
-他们会杀了他 -他们会杀了我们
-They'll kill him. -They'll kill us.
毕 给我麻♥醉♥枪♥
Bee, get me the Drowser.
不 玛尔瓦
No. Maarva, no.
-闭嘴 克莱姆 -他在这里有亲人
- Shut up, Clem. - He's got people here.
对 他们刚杀了一名共和国♥军♥官
Yeah, people who've just killed a Republic officer.
护卫舰到了 他们一个也活不了
It'll be open season here the moment that frigate lands.
你可要想好了
You better think about this.
回头再想吧
Plenty of time for that.
反正我不会让他死在这里
I'm not leaving him here to die.
-开始搜了吗 -不 还没有
- Have you searched yet? - Uh, not yet, no.
东队已就位
East Team on site.
东队 原地警戒
East Team, secure the position.
收到
Copy that.
我们来逮捕卡西安·安多
We have a warrant for Cassian Andor.
东西怎么还堆在巷子里
Why's all that stuff still piled up in the alley?
你不是说早上要拿出去吗
Thought you wanted to get it out this morning.
是的 我给忘了
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表