剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
现在已经不一样了
It's all different now.
我们开始大张旗鼓
We're going loud.
风险已不可避免
Vulnerability is inevitable.
我没有掉以轻心
I'm not slipping.
我知道
I know.
我只希望你清醒点
I just need you to wake up.
还有很多事要做
There's a lot to do.
关了吧
Shut it down.
计算去塞格拉迈洛星的备选路线
Coordinate alternatives for Segra Milo.
正在计算
Calculating.
有四条可选路线
Four potential routes.
选路程最远的那条
Let's take the long way around.
调整航线 塞格拉迈洛
Re-routing Segra Milo.
不
No, no, no, no!
天呐
Aw, man.
-这次是谁 -不
-Who is it now? -No!
他自杀了
He railed it!
-谁 -维莫斯
-Who? -Veemoss!
维莫斯
Veemoss!
三号♥台 高个子
Table three, the tall one.
他跌倒了 或者自己跳了
He fell! Or jumped!
天呐 一整夜都要闻着他的味了
Aw, man, well, we'll be smellin' him all night.
这里 他在这里自杀
Here? He rails it here?
他是滑倒了 你自己看
He was slipping. You could see it.
我不在乎 伙计
I don't care, man.
大半夜闹自杀 我没法同情他
You rail here at night, I got no sympathy.
闭嘴吧
Shut up about it.
你明天一整天都缺人
You'll be shorthanded all day tomorrow.
你挨电击的时候再想这个吧
Think about that when you're gettin' fried.
够了 都给我安静
Enough! Let's quiet down!
第五层 电网中断
Level five, grid disruption.
你们有十秒时间返回睡眠舱
You have ten seconds to get to your sleeping platforms.
让开
Move, move, move!
怎么回事
What's going on?
帕克的修理厂
It's Paak's yard.
不知道怎么了 被他们搜查了
I'm not sure. They're all over it.
为什么拘留
Detained for what?
你为什么不说原因
Why won't you tell me?
他们要把我父亲带到哪里去
Where are they taking my father?
告诉我 他在哪里
Tell me! Where is he?
我父亲在哪里
Where is my father?
让他闭嘴
-Shut him up!
安静
Silence!
-怎么回事 -他们昨晚抓走了帕克
-What's going on? -They took Paak in last night.
-去哪里了 -酒店 一直都没回来
-Where? -The hotel. He never came home.
让这些人退后 建立警戒线
Get these people back. I want a perimeter.
两两一组 一前一后 把路清出来
Two and two, up and down, clear the lane!
遵命长官
Yes, sir!
-我们走 -你没事吧
-Let's go! -You okay?
-我不知道 -快走
-I don't know. -Move it.
快点
Let's go, let's go!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
快走
Move it!
卡利恩
Caleen!
比克丝·卡利恩
Bix Caleen!
就是你 对吧
That's your name, isn't it?
否则也长得太像了
If not, the resemblance is quite striking.
去找佐尔比 快跑
Get to Zorby's. Run!
抓住她
Get her!
-让开 -抱歉 对不起
-Move! Move! Move! -Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
快
Go!
抓住她
Get her!
塞格拉迈洛
朋友 阿尔达尼基地 是你干的
So, my friend, the garrison at Aldhani, was that you?
我正想问你同样的问题
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
就算是 你也不会告诉我
You'd never tell me if it was.
有人还在装傻
Somebody's sitting on some dosh.
如果是你 希望你好好利用那笔钱
If it's you, I'm hoping you'll put it to good use.
那我还会在这地方挨冻
Would I be out here in the cold
要是我刚抢了1亿信用点
if I had just pinched a 100 million credits?
你当然会这么做的
That's exactly what you'd do.
如果我是你 我就会这么说
And that's exactly what I would say if I were you.
如果你想让我相信是你干的 你赢了
If you're trying to convince me it was you, it's working.
不得不说
Let's agree.
-那是一次杰作 -现在我确定了
-It was a masterpiece. -Well, now I'm sure.
你不厌倦当幕后玩家吗 卢森
Aren't you tired of playing behind the scenes, Luthen?
你不厌倦和赞同你的人争吵吗
Aren't you tired of fighting with people who agree with you?
你大老远跑来就为了骂我
You come all this way to scold me?
还是给我带了些玩具
Or did you bring me some toys?
我带了 但不是免费的
I did, but they're not for free.
你这里没什么是免费的
Nothing with you is free.
不是每个组织都像你这么宽裕
Not every operation is as flush as yours.
告诉我你有什么
Tell me what you've got.
全套帝国驱动适配器怎么样
Well, how about a full set of Imperial drive adapters?
还有三个未拆封的 斯蒂尔加德瞄准偏导器
I've also got three sealed Steergard targeting deflectors.
你全都带来了
You have this all here with you?
开个价
At what cost?
安托·克里格尔
Anto Kreegyr.
-我想让你见见他 -安托·克里格尔
-I want you to meet him. -Anto Kreegyr?
他在踩点斯佩尔豪斯的帝国发电站
He's been probing the Imperial power station at Spellhaus.
找到了防御漏洞
He's found a weakness in the defenses.
方案还需要时间 但方向已经有了
It may take some time to work up, but he's got an angle.
他是头笨牛
The man's an ox!
迟钝 愚蠢
Slow! And stupid!
也很强壮
And strong.
你不妨听听他的计划 他需要空中支援
I want you to hear his plan. He'll need air support.
简单一点
Let's just keep this simple.
三个偏导器我都要了 多少钱
I'll take all three deflectors. How much?
你去见克里格尔 免费送你
Well, you meet with Kreegyr, they're free.
-你不干 我就不卖♥♥ -我一向单干
-You don't, I won't sell. -I work alone.
我正想改变这一点
That's what I'm trying to change.
我不会让我的人去为别人冒险
I'm not gonna put my people at risk for someone else.
我们得通力合作 索
We need to pull together, Saw!
无论我们的最终胜利是什么样子
Whatever our final version of success looks like,
任何人单枪匹马 都不可能成功
there's no chance any of us can make it real on our own.
我们需要帝国帮助
We need the Empire to help.
我们需要他们愤怒
We need them angry.
我们需要他们残酷镇♥压♥
We need them coming down hard.
压♥迫♥会滋生叛乱
Oppression breeds rebellion.
克里格尔需要空中支援
Kreegyr needs air support.
-我不是雇佣兵 -想想吧
-I'm not for hire. -Think of it.
熊熊燃烧的斯佩尔豪斯
Think of Spellhaus in flames.
你们单干都做不到 但是联手…
Neither of you could do it on your own, but together...
克里格尔是分离派
Kreegyr's a separatist.
玛雅·佩是新共和主义者
Maya Pei's a neo-Republican.
戈尔曼阵线
The Ghorman front.
革命同盟
The Partisan alliance?
星区主义者
Sectorists.
人类信徒
Human cultists?
银河分♥裂♥主义者
Galaxy partitionists.
他们迷失了
They're lost!
全都迷失了
All of them, lost!
迷失了
Lost!
你是哪一派 卢森
What are you, Luthen?
我从来都不知道
I've never really known.
你是哪一派
What are you?
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
一个惶恐不安的人
I'm a man who's terrified
害怕帝国的力量会不断增长
the Empire's power will grow beyond the point
直到我们都没法阻止它
where we can do anything to stop it.
我是那个游说者
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表