剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
《安多》前情提要
禁止携带武器和通讯器 概不赊账 不准生事
No weapons. No comms. No credit. No nonsense.
我朋友说这里有个克纳里来的女孩
A friend of mine said there was a girl from Kenari working here.
我在找我妹妹
I'm looking for my sister.
这里来去自♥由♥
People come and go.
你快走吧
You should leave.
她叫什么名字
Wh... What was her name?
这里没有人会用真名
Nobody here gives their real name.
不好意思 我们先来的
Excuse me. We were here first.
这小东西的表情还真吓人
Oh, that is a hard look for a little thing like you.
停下别动
Stop right there!
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
你杀了他
You killed him.
真是辛苦你了
You've been very busy.
死亡两人 长官
Two men are dead, sir.
都是员工
Employees.
不调查清楚 我对不起这身制♥服♥
If that's not worth staying up for, then I'm not worthy of the uniform.
这个人我认识 以前是四号♥星的小队长
I know one of these men. He was a squad commander on Four.
他是我最讨厌的人之一
One of the most unpleasant people I've ever met.
-但他们是被谋杀的 -不 他们死于打斗
-But they were murdered. -No. They were killed in a fight.
他们显然骚扰了那个黑发人类
They clearly harassed a human with dark features
结果惹错了人
and chose the wrong person to annoy.
-我有东西要卖♥♥ -什么
- I have something to sell. - What?
我有个无法被追踪的NS-9星路组
I got an untraceable NS-9 Starpath unit.
你朋友肯定想要
Your friend will want this piece.
那是什么
What is that?
找到它 不管是什么 弄清从哪里来 到哪里去
Find it. Whatever it is, I want to know when it left and where it went.
还愣着干嘛
Let's go!
卡萨
Kassa!
星球大战
《安多》
第一季第二集
关上门
Shut the door.
滚开 滚远一点
Scram! Get out of it!
今天怎么样
Everythin' okay?
有点累
Just tired.
一起吃饭吗
Too tired for a meal?
约的是今天吗
Was that the plan?
可以是
Could be.
不是说好每周一个晚上吗
I thought we said one night a week.
我们可以从今天开始算
Let's, uh, start the week tonight.
要不这样
Let's do this.
不如我们明晚再一起玩
Why don't we do something fun tomorrow night?
那说好了
There's a plan.
把后门锁上
Just lock up the back.
这里交给我
I'll take care of all this.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Yep.
普莫当局正在搜寻
一名居住在费里克斯的 克纳里男性配合调查
知情市民
请立即联络 普雷奥克斯-莫拉纳安全总部
不许出声
Don't you say a word.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你在啊
There you are.
你看上去不错
Don't you look comfortable.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 毕
Hey, Bee.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
这个
Oh. Oh, this?
我得去洗洗
Oh, I need a wash. Uh...
帮佩格拉干活的时候 不小心被缆绳绊倒了
I was helping Pegla and tripped on a cable.
-你挺忙的嘛 -是啊
- You've been busy. - Yeah.
昨晚还遇到布拉索了
I ran into Brasso last night.
跟他聊了挺久
We had a lot to talk about.
听上去不错
Mmm, sounds fascinating.
我早上想回来
I would have come home this morning,
可所有的活儿都在东区
but everything I had going on was over East.
一整天都没空回家
I've been trying to get back all day.
我先洗一洗
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
读给他听 毕
Read it to him, Bee.
读什么
Read what?
我现在能出声了吗
I c-c-can speak now?
快读
Read it.
“普-莫当局正在搜寻一名居住在费里克斯的”
"P-P-Pre-Mor Authority is seeking a Kenari male resident
‘‘克纳里男性配合调查”
"of Ferrix for questioning.
“知情市民请立即联♥系♥”
"Citizens with any information should contact
“普雷奥克斯-莫拉纳安全总部”
"the Preox-Morlana Security HQ without d-d-delay."
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
-知道什么 -知道你出生在克纳里
About what? That you were born in Kenari.
不先问问我出什么事了吗
You don't want to hear what happened?
一会再问 有谁知道 告诉过谁
Mmm-hmm, we'll get to that. But who knows? Who have we told?
我不知道了 我…
I don't know. I...
我们一直说是费斯特
We have always said Fest.
我提交的每份文件都说你出生在费斯特
Every doc I've ever submitted has always said you were born on Fest.
你有没有说过你不是费斯特人
Have you ever said anything other than Fest?
没公开说过 应该没 但私下说过
Officially, no. I don't think so. But people, yes.
-谁 -你也说过
-Who? -Uh... And so did you.
-几个人 -我不知道
- Well, how many? - I don't know.
谁会专门去记这些
It's not something I've been keeping track of!
从我这知道的人都死了
Well, everyone I've told is dead.
得了吧
That's ridiculous.
-杰齐和萨莫呢 -他们不是外人
-Jezzi. Sammo. Hmm? -That's family.
你不是要列个清单吗
If we're making a list, we're making a list.
我担心的是你那些“红颜知己”
Well, it's all your women that I'm worried about.
-真是够了 别说了 -费蜜 卡拉 桑德琳
- Oh, come on. Please. Stop. Stop! - Femmi, Karla, Sondreen.
-有些我连名字都不知道 -比克丝
-There are some names I don't even know! -B-B-Bix.
这跟比克丝没关系
Bix has nothing to do with this!
那是谁跟这帮普莫混♥蛋♥提了克纳里
But then who told these Pre-Mor bastards about Kenari?
应该是我
That would be me.
比克丝 比克丝在找你
Bix. B-B-Bix is l-l-looking for you.
-什么 -你为什么要那么说
-What? -Well, why would you do that?
-她什么时候打来的 刚才吗 -什么 告诉我
-When? When? When did she call? Just now? -What? Tell me.
-通讯失败 你的通讯器 -毕 她在哪里
-C-C-Comm fail. Your comms. -Bee, where is she?
-你怎么说漏嘴的 -快说
-How did that come up? -Come on.
-别管那个 -她还在修理厂吗
-Just forget that. -Is she still in the yard?
-他们要干什么 -毕 等一下
- What do they want? - Bee? Wait!
毕 她在哪里
Bee, where is she?
通讯访问受阻 重新计算路径
C-c-comms access throttle. C-c-calculating reroute.
卡西安
Cassian.
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
我闯祸了
I messed up.
有阵子没来了
Haven't been here in a while.
我不确定哪里安全
I wasn't sure what was safe.
你也看见通告了
You saw the notice.
你干什么了
What did you do?
有两个人袭击我 闹出事了
Two guys jumped me. It went too far.
闹出了什么事
How far is too far?
他们想敲诈我
They were shaking me down.
我本来没想动手
I wasn't looking for a fight.
听着 忘掉我今天早上说的话
Listen, forget what I said this morning.
货可以直接卖♥♥给你
I'll sell you the piece.
只要出价够我离开这里
I just need enough to get out of here.
他要来了
He's coming.
买♥♥家在来的路上
The buyer's coming.
来不及取消了 他明早就到
It's too late to call him off. He'll be here in the morning.
嘿
Hey.
我一定会报答你的
I won't forget this.
你该走了
You should go.
行 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
-你通知他了吗 -他正在上来
You called him, right? He's on his way up.
卡西安·安多 资料显示他来自费斯特
Cassian Andor. This says he's from Fest.
是匿名电♥话♥ 也许有人故意捣乱
This was a tip call, right? Probably someone messing with us.
-资料没提到克纳里 -等一下 我有一张图像
-I don't see Kenari here. -Hold on. I have an image.
“反♥动♥分子 破坏帝国财产”
"Insurrection, destruction of Imperial property,
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表