剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
You've rung the final bell on Corporate independence.
从今天早上开始 莫拉纳星系 已处于帝国的永久统治之下
As of this morning, the Morlana system is under permanent Imperial authority.
我向各位表示祝贺
Congratulations on that.
你那胳膊没事吧
Is your arm something I need to worry about?
没事
No.
要走挺久的 过一晚上才能到
Well, it's a long walk, through the night.
他是什么人
Who is he?
你之前应该自己问他
You should've asked him that when you had the chance.
他说你是老大 而你不欢迎我
He told me you were the boss and you wouldn't like my being here.
我只知道这些
That's about all I know.
我们绝对禁止谈论他
He is something we will never discuss.
等到了营地 我们得告诉他们
When we get to camp, we're going to tell them
这是我的主意 我们早就计划好了
this was my idea and we've been planning it all the while.
我们绝不能提起他
We never mention him.
如果你不配合我 我们俩都会有大♥麻♥烦
If you change that in any way, you and I are going to have a big problem.
怎么这么远
And why so far?
我们要抢劫阿尔达尼驻军的军械库
We're robbing the armory at the Aldhani Garrison.
附近有一座帝国♥军♥用机场
There's an Imperial airfield nearby,
他们整天都在巡逻
and they've got nothing better to do than patrol.
所以 这条路线最安全
So, this is the safe route.
他跟我说的是抢工资 不是袭击驻军
He told me about the payroll, not the garrison!
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
你要抢劫帝国♥军♥械库
You're taking on an Imperial armory?
你不加入我们吗
Are you not joining us?
我们 我们有多少人
Us? How many of us are there?
现在有七个了
Now we are seven.
七个 七个人袭击驻防基地
Seven? Seven against a garrison?
少说几句吧 还要走很久
Save your wind. This is a long walk.
等等
Hey, hold on. Hold on.
趴下 躲起来
Get down! Tuck in!
它们今天不会再来了
They won't be back today.
快走
Come on.
报告说死了五个
This says five dead.
一个本地人 四个普莫安♥全♥部♥雇员
One local and four Pre-Mor security employees.
他们把费里克斯写错了
Uh, they've misspelt Ferrix.
我的星路组呢
Where is my Starpath unit?
到底在哪里
Where are you?
他在会议上提到过 肯定在这里
He said it in the meeting. It's got to be here.
这里肯定有原始通讯记录
There's a raw transmission in here somewhere.
等等
Hang on.
“瓦尔尼西 未经授权的帝国装备 费里克斯 凌晨四点三十分”
"Varnisi. Unauthorized Imperial equipment, Ferrix, 0430.
“海军少尉从现场回收了 一只未启封的帝国NS-9星路组”
"Ensign retrieved a sealed Imperial NS-9 Starpath unit from the site."
那是我们在斯蒂尔加德丢的盒子
That is our box from Steergard.
肯定是
Has to be.
好 这样我们就有管辖权了
Right, that gives us jurisdiction.
你去布莱文的办公室 就说我们需要 关于费里克斯的所有资料
I want you to go to Blevin's office, tell them we need everything they've got on Ferrix.
您亲自去更好
It might mean more if you went.
我不想激起他的好奇心
I don't want to spark his interest.
沿科洛桑轨道飞行
Orbiting Coruscant.
你来控制
Your controls.
着陆协议037
Landing protocol 037.
协议037
Protocol 037.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
这里以前有几百个村落
There used to be hundreds of settlements up here.
四万阿尔达尼人住在这片高地上
Forty thousand Aldhanis all across the highlands.
有几百年历史
They were here for centuries,
可帝国清除他们只用了短短十年
but it only took the Empire a decade to clear them out.
-都被杀了 -不
- Killed them? - No.
被赶到了南方
Drove them south.
那里的低地有个企业区
There's an Enterprise Zone in the Lowlands.
工厂 新镇子 帝国住房♥
Factories, new towns, Imperial housing.
阿尔达尼有个不幸的特点 它离哪里都不近
Aldhani has the unfortunate quality of being close to nothing
又离哪里都不远
and not very far away from everything.
它是个完美的物资中转站
It's the perfect hub for distribution.
如果你想占领整个银河系
If one were trying to take over the galaxy.
那我们是什么身份
So, who are we supposed to be?
山上还有一些牧羊人
There's still a few shepherds in the hills.
户外爱好者 神秘主义者 走投无路的人
Nature lovers, mystics, dead-enders.
快喝吧 路还长着
Drink up. We've a way to go.
我的助理说
My assistant tells me
你拒绝交出费里克斯事件的资料
you refused to turn over the file on this incident in Ferrix.
我工作很忙
I have work to do.
那是我手下官员提出的正式请求
That was an official request made by an officer of my staff.
我建议你预约一次会议
I suggest you schedule an appointment.
我需要完整的费里克斯报告
I want the full Ferrix report.
那是我的辖区
It's my sector.
现场发现的帝国星路组 被盗自斯蒂尔加德海军船厂
An Imperial Starpath unit was stolen from the Steergard Naval Yard
因此我也有管辖权
and found at the scene. That gives me jurisdictional access.
你才刚来了一年多吧
You've been here, what, just over a year?
你还是先把梯子扶稳再往上爬吧
You might want to steady the ladder before you start climbing.
我不是来听你的职场建议的
I'm not looking for career advice.
你要是摔了 没人会扶你
You fall here, you fall alone.
你是要拒绝我的申请吗
Are you denying my request?
是今天第两次拒绝
For the second time today.
很好 那我去找帕塔加斯少校
Fine. I'll take it to Major Partagaz.
小心别摔下去
Don't look down.
我们全死了
Everyone's dead.
你睡着的时候 敌人摸上来 割断了每个人的喉咙
While you were sleeping, they came in, slit everybody's throat.
你试试跟着莫西 加尔维什
You ride with Mossy, Garvish?
索·格雷拉
Saw Gerrera?
放哨时睡着 他们会砍下你的头 插在木桩上当笑柄
Fall asleep on watch, they're gonna put your head on a pike for a laugh.
对不起
Sorry.
别告诉薇尔
Don't tell Vel.
我不说
I won't.
你说
You will.
你想好要怎么跟她开口 她正在下来的路上
You better think what you're gonna say 'cause she's coming down now.
等一下...
Actually...
有两个人
...there's two.
这是怎么回事
What do you make of that?
最好让大家提前做好准备
We better make sure they know what's comin'.
那是谁
Who is it?
我还想问你呢
That's what I was gonna ask you.
她想干什么
What's she doing?
都过来
Gather up.
这是克莱姆
This is Clem.
之前没告诉大家
Haven't mentioned him before now
因为担心他没法按时赶到
because I wasn't sure we could get him here on time.
看来我们运气很好
We've had a stroke of luck.
他想方设法脱身了
He's been able to fight his way free.
他能为我们提供 全方位的重要后备支援
He'll give us critical redundancy in all areas.
这份惊喜有点迟了吧
It's a bit late for surprises.
那是斯基恩
That's Skeen.
这是塔拉敏
This is Taramyn.
内米克
Nemik.
还有辛塔
And Cinta.
大家都知道 我们缺人手
We've always known we were short a man.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you?
先帮克莱姆安顿下来
Let's get Clem settled in.
欢迎你加入 克莱姆
Good to have you, Clem.
我们迫切需要支援
We'll take all the help we can get.
辛塔 给他点吃的 帮他看看胳膊
Cinta, feed him and then take a look at his arm.
-薇尔 -畜栏的柱子又倒了
- Vel. - The posts on the corral are down again.
你俩不想花一整天抓牲口吧
Now, unless you two want to be chasin' animals all day,
我得去修一下 好吗
I'd get out there now. Okay?
赶紧动起来
Let's get to it.
趁训练时让克莱姆了解计划
We'll work Clem into the program at drill.
特尔戈多旅行公♥司♥ 前往霍斯尼亚主行星
Telgordo Travel service to Hosnian Prime,
普莱克西斯星 尤福尼斯主行星的航♥班♥
Plexis, and Eufornis Major
即将从7-12和7-13平台起飞
will now be departing from platforms 7-12 and 7-13.
请准备好您的登船牌排队登船
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表