剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表
二层出事了
Something's wrong on Two.
二层出大事了
Something's really wrong on Two.
听着 小子
Look at me.
一句话要花一周时间才能传上来
It takes a week for one word to get all the way up here.
你们却因为大楼另一边
You're panicking about something
不知道发生了什么事吓得半死
that's happening on the other side of the building!
《安多》前情提要
你觉得他们在监听
You think they're listening?
好像你知道似的
Like you would know.
我当然知道
I know this.
他们不需要在乎
They don't need to care.
他们要做的就是每天开关两次地板
All they need to do is turn this floor on twice a day
让产量保持稳定
and keep their numbers rolling.
我需要贷款
I need a loan.
你有人选了
You have someone in mind.
可选的人不多
It's not a long list.
但你不敢说出他的名字
And yet you're afraid to say who it is.
达沃·斯卡尔登
Davo Sculdun.
他不是银行家
He is not a banker.
他是个恶棍
He's a thug.
你的呼吸听起来很弱
Your breathing sounds weak.
昨天医生来过了
The doctor was here yesterday.
你真不知道他在哪里
You really don't know where he is?
新人来了
New man on the floor!
所有人原地站好
Hold your positions!
我有个新想法
I have a new idea.
安托·克里格尔
Anto Kreegyr.
-我想让你见见他 -安托·克里格尔
-I want you to meet him. -Anto Kreegyr?
他在踩点斯佩尔豪斯的帝国发电站
He's been probing the Imperial power station at Spellhaus.
我们拘留了一名叛军飞行员 是安托·克里格尔组织的成员
We've got a rebel pilot in custody. One of Anto Kreegyr's group.
克里格尔应该还不知道他失踪了
We don't think Kreegyr knows he's gone missing yet.
把船弄坏呢
What if we foul the ship?
飞行员被发现死在驾驶舱内 如何
Have the pilot found dead in the cockpit.
就这么办 第一优先 谨慎处理
Make it so. Top priority. Quickly and carefully.
不留任何痕迹
We leave no trace.
-什么 你救不了他 -没有什么可救了
-What, you can't save him? -There's nothing to save.
是大中风
He's had a massive stroke.
二层到底发生了什么
What happened down on Two?
一个刚在四层释放的人 第二天被送回到了二层
A man who was just released on Four ended up back on Two the next day.
消息传开后 他们把二层全杀了
Word got out on the floor, and then they killed them all.
没人能出去 对吗
No one's getting out, are they?
不行
Not now.
尤其是这件事以后
Not after this.
《安多》
第一季第十集
我们明天就得走
-We need to go tomorrow.
-明天 -没错
-Tomorrow? -You heard me.
去哪里
Go where?
哪里都行
Anywhere.
明天必须走
It has to be tomorrow.
-明天 -我们等不起了
-Tomorrow. -We can't wait.
没有更好的机会了
We'll never have a better chance.
-你简直疯了 -不 听我说
-You sound insane. -No, listen to me.
这里没有足够的警卫 他们知道这一点
They don't have enough guards, and they know it.
他们怕了 现在怕得要死
They're afraid. Right now, they're afraid.
害怕 怕什么
Afraid? Afraid of what?
他们为了灭口杀了一百个人
They just killed a hundred men to keep them quiet.
-不是怕是什么 -那叫权力
-What would you call that? -I'd call that power.
权力 权力才不会恐慌
Power? Power doesn't panic.
如果五千名囚犯发现 自己永远不可能出狱
Five thousand men are about to find out they're never leaving here alive.
你觉得他们不害怕吗
Don't you think that worries them upstairs?
我们每天生产的东西 对他们来说很重要
Whatever we're making here, it's clearly something they need.
他们不能再出乱子了
They can't afford to be surprised again.
过完明天他们就会加派人手 你懂的
There'll never be less guards than tomorrow. You know that.
规定姿势
On-Program.
多等一天 他们就会更难对付
Everyday we wait, they get stronger.
-至少也得有个计划 -都计划好了
-It might be wise to have a plan. -We have a plan.
什么 你 伯诺克和梅尔希吗
Oh, what? You and Birnok and Melshi?
没时间在这里犯傻了
You don't have time to be stupid!
快走
Come on!
我们计划在来新人的时候动手
The plan works around the new man coming down.
他们明天会替换乌拉夫
They'll replace Ulaf tomorrow.
这可能是最后的机会 错过就没了
That might not happen again until it's too late.
我宁愿拼上性命去干掉他们 也不想一辈子为他们卖♥♥命
I'd rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want.
没有更好的机会了
We won't have a better chance.
必须明天动手
It has to be tomorrow.
规定姿势
Program.
蓝色灯亮 立即返回牢房♥
Home Blue, proceed directly to your cell.
基夫 他在哪里
Keef, where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He didn't make it?
怎么回事
What happened?
他死了 有什么不明白的
He's dead. Can't you see that?
-谁死了 -乌拉夫 那个年纪大的
-Who was it? -Ulaf, the old guy.
新人明天到
New man tomorrow.
出什么事了
What's going on?
告诉他们
Tell them.
倒在通道里了
Collapsed in the walk way.
-告诉他们 -告诉我们什么
-Tell them! -Tell us what?
到底怎么了
What happened?
来了一个医生
A doctor came out.
他没救活他
He didn't do much, did he?
基诺
Kino?
全体人员立即执行规定动作
We will have immediate facility compliance
否则将激活地板 不再警告
or we will begin activating floors without warning.
基夫 地板
Keef! Floor!
怎么回事
What's going on?
医生跟我们说了二层的事
The doctor told us what happened down on Two.
传闻是真的
It's true, isn't it?
他们电死了整座桥上的人
They fried the whole bridge.
比那更糟糕的
It is worse than that.
-是事情的起因 -大点声
-It's why. -Louder.
他说他们犯了一个错误
He said they made a mistake,
把一个刚释放的人送了回去
and sent back a man who'd just been released.
-他们杀了两班人灭口 -他真是这么说的
-They fried two shifts to keep it quiet. -You heard him say this?
他怎么会知道
How would he know?
我不相信
-I don't believe it.
他只是个医生 他们不会跟他说…
He's a doctor, they would never tell...
没人能出去
No one is getting out!
这是真的
It's true.
传闻是真的
The rumors are true.
他说这是真的
He said it's true.
他们不会释放我们
They're not letting us go.
永远不会
Ever.
我们会死在这里
We're gonna die here,
或者死在下一个地方
or in the next place.
所有人都回到牢房♥
So let's get out heads back in our cells,
好好想想该怎么办
and start figuring this out.
克里格尔的人上钩了
Kreegyr's men took the bait.
他们正在请求降落
They're asking for a landing bay.
-他们找到飞船了 -正在拖进港 长官
-They found it? -They're towing it, sir.
“飞行员死亡 飞船漂流”
"Pilot dead. Ship adrift.
“始发港未知”
"Port of origin unknown.
“卡夫林救援队报告无人响应 GPE7000”
"Kafrene Rescue Salvage reports unresponsive, GPE 7000.
“再进入超空间时液压系统故障 驾驶员被冻死”
"Operator appears to have frozen following hydraulic failure on hyperspace re-entry."
成功了
It worked.
现在我们静观其变
Now we hang back and wait.
-我有建议 长官 -说吧
-Suggestion, sir? -Yes.
我觉得我们不该袖手旁观
I don't think we should step away.
-继续 -我们应该像平时一样
-Go on. -We should do what we normally do.
不明飞船 飞行员死亡 我们应该会去调查吧
Unidentified ship, dead pilot. We'd want to take a look, wouldn't we?
假设克里格尔正在监视
剧集 | 安多(2022) | 导航列表