剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
我这张签上说
As my fortune says,
"您的漫长旅程即将结束"
"Soon you will reach the end of a long journey."
是说我要死了吗
Does that mean I'm gonna die?
希望中国的黑社会能先把我解决了
Wish the Chinese mafia would just kill me already
别让我搞那些破名堂
instead of playing these games.
不 不 不是那个意思
No. No, no, no, that's not it.
你们不懂吗
Don't you get it?
这是说 我们终于要做那件事了
It means we're finally gonna do it.
朋友们 今晚我们要把"云图"看完啦
You guys, we're gonna finish Cloud Atlas tonight!
看电影啊 你是这么理解
The movie? That's what you got
"您的漫长旅程即将结束"的吗
from "Soon you will reach the end of a long journey"?
五年前我弄坏了迪恩的遥控器
We have been trying to finish Cloud Atlas for over five years,
那之后我们就一直想把"云图"看完
ever since I was messing with Dean's remote
刚好最近买♥♥了片
and then accidentally bought it?
为了尊重故事的连贯性
We have to keep starting over,
我们从头开始看
'cause we respect continuity in cinema.
没错 可是吧 朋友们
Yeah, I don't know, guys.
我好像捞面吃多了
I just feel like I just ate, like, a pound of lo mein, right?
现在好困 要不改天看吧
I'm just getting a little sleepy, so maybe another night.
你不是一直想把"云图"看完吗
You always want to finish Cloud Atlas.
做梦都想啊
This is, like, your dream.
对啊 兄弟 这才9:45呢
Yeah, dude, it's only 9:45.
我们1:00就看完了
We'll be done by 1:00 a.m.
我们看过了吧
Didn't we already watch that?
不是吗 加广♥告♥总共有5小时
Remember? It took, like, five hours with all the commercials.
哪有 没有没有
No, no, no, no!
-她说的是真的吗 -不是
- Is this true? - No!
宝贝 是另一部电影吧
Baby, I think that was a different movie.
肯定就这部 汤姆·汉克斯在未来世界满脸纹身
No, it was definitely Tom Hanks with a face tattoo in the future.
杰夫 你没叫我们就自己看了吗
Jeff, you watched it without us?!
你应该跟我们一起看的
We were supposed to do that together!
爱情片你和女友看
You watch rom-coms with your girlfriends
沃卓斯基的科幻片和怪咖死党看
and progressive Wachoswski films with your nerd friends.
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
我不过是抓住了机会
I saw my shot, and I took it.
朋友们 都五年了
I mean, guys, it's been five years.
我需要了结这件事
I needed closure.
塔拉 你要当心了
Tara, I want you to take note
杰夫这个人可不太忠诚
that Jeff has problems with loyalty.
没关系 我们可以再看一遍
Guys, it's cool. We could just watch it again.
不 不看了
No, we cannot do that.
逃出恶魔岛 就别再游回去
Once you escape Alcatraz, you don't swim back.
你说的恶魔岛 是指那部电影还是我们的友谊
In that scenario, is Alcatraz the movie, or is it our friendship?
不敢相信杰夫没叫我们 自己就把"云图"看完了
I can't believe Jeff finished Cloud Atlas without us.
杰夫变了
I mean, he's not Jeff anymore.
恋爱狗
He's a couple.
跟她不分你我
He is her, and she is him.
他们自成一体 不需要我们
They are them, and we're nothing.
我们就是那种平时一起玩的废柴
We're just the losers you hang out with
只要有更好的人出现 立马就忘了我们
until something better comes along.
我只能等着订婚
All I do is get phased out by engagements
备战马拉松 泥地越野慢慢去取代我
and marathon training and mud runs.
我们不能失去杰夫 得让他知道
We can't lose Jeff. We have to show him
我们是他的好朋友 值得维系这段关系
that we're good friends and we're worth keeping.
好朋友会做些什么呢
What are things that good friends do?
-好朋友 好朋友... -好朋友
-Good friend, good friend... -Good friends.
-你好 我是好朋友 -我是好朋友
-Hi, I'm a good friend. -I'm a good friend.
我也是 我是个好朋友 我会这样
Me, too, I'm a good friend, and this is what I do.
我...
I...
-我以为你想好了 -我也以为我想好了
- I thought you had it. - I thought I had it.
你记得吗 他一直想让我们
You know what? He's always trying to get us
陪他去看职业摔角比赛
to those pro wrestling events with him.
还有更好的方案吧
There's gotta be something better.
我不想去看
I'm not doing that.
有了 他一直说想多喝水
Got it. He's always talking about how he wants to drink more water,
我们带他去喝杯水
so we could take him out for a cup of water.
我看还是陪他去看摔角吧
I think we just gotta go with wrestling.
好了 艾丝特 有什么大惊喜
Okay, Esther, what's the big surprise?
如果又是木偶戏 我就不看了
If it's another puppet show, I don't want to see it.
不是 这次更惊喜
No, this is even better.
我们买♥♥了佩昌嘉赌场的拳赛票
We got tickets to Slamfest at the Pechanga Casino!
你们买♥♥了拳赛的票
You got tickets to Slamfest?!
还是埃尔·加托和水泥强尼间的一场硬战
It's the grudge match between El Gato and Johnny Concrete!
对啊 够朋友吧
I know! We're such good friends!
可比赛是在明天
But that's tomorrow.
朋友们 我很想去
Listen, guys, I would love to come,
但我陪塔拉和她的朋友
but I'm spending this weekend in Big Bear
到大熊市来过周末了
with Tara and her friends.
什么
What?
...看见了吗 他们在那边
...See? There they go.
杰夫 你真的没约我们
Jeff, did you really go to Big Bear
就去大熊市过周末了吗
for the weekend and not invite us?
不是不约你们
You're not not invited.
而是这里真的太无聊了
It's just that it's, like, super boring up here.
就是煮煮饭 各种树 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
You know, it's just, like, cooking and trees and fresh air.
杰夫 来玩拼字游戏啦
Jeff, we're about to play Boggle!
拼字游戏 马上就来
Boggle?! I can't wait!
而且这里没电视 WiFi信♥号♥♥又很不...
Yeah, and there's, like, no TV, and the Wi-Fi is really ba...
你们好 杰夫 来拼字了
Hi! Jeff, Boggle time!
你居然假装网卡
Did you fake freeze?
-我去 -我的胸真这么不对称吗
- Damn it. - Are my boobs really that uneven?
我是在看哪儿呢
What am I looking at?
杰夫怎么回事
What is going on with Jeff?
-我想... -他变得好普通
-I mean... -He's going basic.
穿着件高领衫
He's wearing a turtleneck.
他们说"拼字游戏"时他两眼放光
His eyes lit up when they said "Boggle."
我们输惨了
We are so screwed right now.
现在是他爱上"拼字游戏" 然后呢
First, he's excited to play Boggle, and next thing you know,
他就会和塔拉一起买♥♥只蜥蜴
he and Tara are buying a lizard together
还会给蜥蜴建个Ins账号♥
and they're making it its own Instagram account.
然后我就再也不能在Ins上关注别的蜥蜴了
And I will not follow another lizard lnstagram account.
我们超爱听播客
We are addicted to podcasts.
狂爱 连洗碗的时候都听
It's crazy, but we listen to them when we're doing the dishes.
说这个干嘛 克里斯
Don't tell people that, Chris!
那是个偶然
It's so random!
我去开
I got it!
你好 能借杯糖... 是你啊杰夫
Hi. Can I borrow a cup of sugar... Is that you, Jeff?!
不 不是
No! No!
绝对不是
Absolutely not!
天哪 你们怎么来啦
My God! What are you guys doing here?
在这么静美的地方见到你们好奇怪
It's so weird to see you in a calm, beautiful place.
就像在葬礼上见到了小丑
It's like seeing a clown at a funeral.
我见过一次
I saw that once.
-杰夫的邀约我们必须来 -没错
- Of course we came. Jeff invited us. - Yeah.
我明显是假意邀请啊
It was clearly a fake invite.
我们的原则是接受所有的假意邀请
We accept all fake invites as just a policy.
他们是你的谐星朋友吗
Are these your comedian friends?
是啊 艾丝特和班吉 他们来得太意外了
Yeah. This is Esther and Benji, who I'm very surprised to see.
克里斯·派恩: 演员 代表作"公主日记2" "星际迷航" "神奇女侠"
你们好 我是克里斯·派恩
Hi, I'm Chris Pyne.
别紧张 不是那个派恩
It's with a "Y," don't worry.
我是梅根 别理克里斯
I'm Megan. Don't mind Chris.
他开玩笑呢
He's just a crazy goose.
他没说什么啊
But he didn't do anything.
就介绍了自己的名字
He just said his name.
我挺不喜欢捕杀无辜动物的
Obviously, I'm not a fan of shooting innocent animals,
莱姆病: 以蜱为媒介的螺旋体感染性疾病 以野外工作者 林业工人感染率较高
不过这堵墙至少让一个人免受莱姆病困扰
but that wall has saved at least one person from getting Lyme disease.
你们可以留下来 不过...
All right, you can stay, okay, but...
请正常一点好吗
But just please try to be normal, all right?
我想同梅根和克里斯做朋友
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表