剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
Can you give me one second? Jane!
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
洛根 不敢相信这是我们最后一次共事
Logan. I can't believe this is our last time hanging out.
和你在一起真开心
I've had so much fun with you.
-谢谢 -表演前最后提醒你一点
- Thanks. - But just one last note before your big show?
不要太过分 否则我会搞死你
Don't cross the line, or I'll destroy you.
你还挺凶啊
You feelin' tough?
我会洒脱大度一点 哥们
You know what? I would just play it cool, dude.
但... 我也说不好
But I... I don't know.
也许你最后会沦落到去瑞思达高中
Maybe you'll end up in the Reseda High production
排演"狮子王"
of "The Lion King."
你觉得他们能有多少预算
What do you think their felt budget's like?
应该不多吧
Probably not good!
拜托 你不会揭发我吧
Come on, man. You wouldn't say anything.
-是吗 -学校会开除我的
- I wouldn't? - They'd kick me out of school.
非常抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
-我可能只是想弥补一下... -这是...
- I guess I was just overcompensating because... - Is this...?
你这是又要哭了吗
Is this, are you going to start crying again?
-啥 -我知道你所有小伎俩
- What? - I know all your moves.
你只要... 尊重我
Just... don't disrespect me,
我们就啥事也没有
and things should be muy bueno between us.
你在模仿"疤面煞星"里的帕西诺吗
Are you doing Pacino from "Scarface"?
对 今晚愉快
Yeah. Have a fun time tonight.
最后这是白兰度 我戏路宽着呢
That last one was Brando. I got range.
-你好 -有什么事吗
- Hi! - Can I help you?
你一定是简的妈妈 我是艾丝特
You must be Jane's mom. I'm Esther.
是她的导演兼最好的朋友
I'm her director-slash-best-friend,
我不想吓到你
and I don't want to alarm you,
但简表演迟到了半小时
but Jane is 30 minutes late for the play,
我知道这场戏对她意义重大
and I know how much this means to her.
她多半是被谋杀或绑♥架♥了
I think it's safe to say she's been murdered or kidnapped.
她就在这儿 不... 不好意思 但她对这戏没兴趣
She's here. I... I'm sorry, but she's not interested in doing the play.
行 我懂了
OK. I see what's going on here.
我父母也曾阻拦我 我猜猜...
My parents held me back, too. Let me guess...
你放弃梦想 走了捷径
You gave up on your dreams, and you took the easy road.
嫁给富人 安分苟且
Married a rich guy, settled down.
我是索尼娱乐公♥司♥的联合主席
I'm the co-chairman of Sony Entertainment.
厉害厉害
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
我车里有证件照和简历
I have a headshot and resume in my trunk.
如果你... 能... 愿意... 你能先交出简吗
If you... would... just... First, can you hand over Jane?
艾丝特 别说了 她说的是真的
Esther! Stop! She's telling the truth!
我不想演了
I don't want to do the play!
你搞得怪怪的
You made it weird!
还有 史黛西和全剧组现在都讨厌我
Plus, Stacie and the whole cast hate me now.
我只能一个人吃午餐
I eat lunch alone.
我和你一起吃 小傻瓜
I'll eat lunch with you, Silly-Head!
我不想和你一起 别来烦我
I don't want to eat with you! Just leave me alone!
什么
What?
不是所有人都生来适合表演
Not everyone's cut out for show biz.
我们要不去吃顿高档午餐 还是...
Should we get a lunch on the books, or...?
骑灵魂单车
SoulCycle?
好吧...
OK...
抱歉 有人恶搞你的照片
I'm sorry. Someone's defaced your photo.
你终于能吃母乳了
You're finally breastfeeding!
...真好笑
...Hilarious.
但你们要真想这玩笑站得住脚
But if you really wanted this joke to land,
就该用红毛猩猩
you should have used an orangutan,
那才是灵长动物里的喂奶冠军
'cause they're the primate champions of breastfeeding.
-查查资料 -别担心
- Look it up. - Don't worry.
我们会查出是谁干的
We're gonna find out who did this.
我大概知道是谁
I think I know who did it.
不是我 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear!
但这超好笑 你又那么幽默
But it's so funny! And you're so funny!
说到"好笑" 你们知道什么才好笑吗
Speaking of "funny," you know what's hilarious?
洛根住在瑞思达 抱歉哥们儿 本来不想说的
Logan lives in Reseda. Sorry, bud. I didn't want to do it,
不过你非要逼我
but you kind of forced my hand.
他不住本区 而是在学区外
He lives out of district. Out of district.
但... 对不起
But... I'm sorry.
我爸死后 我们...
After my dad died, we just...
没钱再住在比弗利山了
couldn't afford to stay in Beverly Hills anymore.
我不好意思和大家说
I was just too embarrassed to tell everyone.
感人的表演
Moving performance.
但我感觉你的故事并不合理
But I think your story's not adding up.
因为昨天你说你♥爸♥离开了你妈
You know, 'cause yesterday, it was that your dad left your mom,
现在又说他死了...
and now he's dead, and...
死人怎么离开你妈 懂我意思吧
How does a corpse leave your mom? You know what I mean?
他离开我妈 五年后死了
He left my mom, and five years later, he died.
这... 这可让我怎么接着说
This is... It's gonna be hard for me to come back from.
大家别担心
Everyone, don't worry.
洛根会继续在这儿上学
Logan's gonna continue to attend this school.
我们总是通人情的
We make exceptions all the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位
Everyone!
那个 如果我们没有朱丽叶
Okay, so, like, if we didn't have a Juliet,
会有多糟糕
how bad would that be?
好吧 超糟糕 史黛西呢
OK, so, bad. Stacie?
我可爱的史黛西在哪儿
Where is my sweet Stacie?
她前天退出了
She quit two days ago.
行吧 现在咋办
OK, now what?
你会演朱丽叶吧 老师
You're gonna play Juliet, right, ma'am?
我... 我不行
I... I couldn't.
我们都早料到了
We all saw this coming.
如果你坚持 那就我吧
If you insist, I'll do it.
你们都是好孩子
You guys are good kids.
好刀子
Happy dagger!
这就是你的鞘子 你插了进去 让我死了吧
This is thy sheath. There rust, and let me die.
她死去的过程有点长了
Her actual dying is a little much,
但我想她死尸会演得很好
but as a corpse, I think she's gonna nail it.
小凯技术员 我吸大猩猩奶的照片是你做的吗
Techy Kevin, did you make the photo of me suckling a gorilla?
千真万确 老师
Affirmative, sir.
为什么
Why?
老师 我看不起你
Sir, I don't respect you.
我做了什么吗 还是...
Was it something I did, or...?
不 就是看不起
No, just you.
我懂了
I get that.
哎呦
Ouch!
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表