剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
-为什么 -对啊 为什么
- Why? - Yeah, why?
你们不就是因为这个吵架的吗
Wasn't that what your big fight was about?
吵什么架
What fight?
这是我吃过最好吃的帕尼尼
This is the best panini I've ever eaten.
很好吃 但它不是帕尼尼
It's good, but it's not a panini.
-它是啊 -面包不对
- Yeah, it is. - It's not the right bread.
帕尼尼又不是一种面包 是一种三明治啊
Panini isn't a style of bread, it's a style of sandwich.
帕尼尼要用专门的面包 因为要包起来
You need a right bread for the panini, like you need a bread shell,
要是你对普通三明治加热加压
because when you apply the heat and pressure to sandwich,
里面夹的东西会挤出来 但要是用
everything comes out. But if you use, like,
传统帕尼尼面包 拖鞋面包...
a ciabatta, the traditional panini bread...
-对 -...夹的东西都会包在里面
- Yeah. - ...It holds everything in.
真的 要做帕尼尼
Really, to make a panini,
只需要两片面包对不对
you just need two pieces of bread, right?
中间随便夹什么
And then any kind of middle that you want.
-然后用帕尼尼机加压 -但不是什么面包都可以
- And then a panini press. - But you can't just use any bread.
-比如... -当然什么面包都可以
- Like if you... - You certainly canuse any bread.
帕尼尼就两点要素 三明治 和加压
That's what makes it a panini, is the sandwich, the press.
如果披萨饺面皮做帕尼尼 还是帕尼尼吗
If you put a calzone in a panini press, is that now a panini?
你要做披萨饺帕尼尼 那当然可以啊
Are you trying to make a calzone panini, in which case, you can.
你试试啊 还能发财致富
Invent that. You'll be a millionaire!
-要有面包外壳才行 -不用
- You need a bread shell! - You don't!
不然就不是帕尼尼
Otherwise, it's not a panini!
-你错了 -我没错
- That's not true! - Yes!
帕尼尼是一个自我的世界
A panini is a world unto itself.
面包是它的外壳
And it needs a bread shell!
-让我告诉你 -滚出我家
- That's what happens! - Get out of my house!
-我早就想走了 -滚出我家 滚... 滚出去
-I will love to get out of your house. - Get out of my house! Get... get out!
你对帕尼尼一无所知
Because you know nothing about making paninis!
我一无所知 我只知道 了解帕尼尼是什么的人
I know nothing. I need friends who know
才配当我朋友
what a freakin' panini is!
-这是唯一的要求 -对 我也是
- That's what I need. - That's right. So do I.
你在吗 你现在还在吗
Are you here? Are you here right now?
-我走了 -走吧
- I'm gone. - Okay.
我要你听我亲口说"绝交"
I wanted to make sure you hear me when I say, "Friendship, over."
-好 -我不稀罕
- Okay. - I don't need this.
好啊 说得像我稀罕似的
Okay. Great. Like I need this.
某人连什么叫真的帕尼尼都不知道
Someone who doesn't even know what a real panini is.
"帕尼尼" 傻瓜
"Panini," idiot.
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表