剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
因此你♥爸♥爸和我 我们被派去找到关键军♥火♥商
so your father and I, we were dispatched to locate key arms dealers,
消灭他们
eliminate them.
但我犯了一个巨大的错误
Except I made big mistake.
我那时年纪尚轻
I was a kid.
一个牺牲品
Expendable.
特工也有好与卓越之分
There are good agents. And there are exceptional agents.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
因此 我长了教训
So, I learned.
情绪误事
Emotions get in the way.
恐惧 怀疑 惊慌 让你的头脑混乱
Fear, doubt, panic, uh, cloud your mind.
导致错误
Lead to mistakes.
你也需要学会这一点
You need to learn this too.
但恐惧和惊慌不是唯一的情绪
Yeah, but fear and panic aren't the only emotions.
希望呢 或是爱 友谊
What about hope? Or love? Friendship?
尼罗说同情心是弱点 这里没有它的容身之地
Nile said compassion is a weakness, that there's no room for it here.
我觉得他说得不对
I don't think that's true.
你是一个牺牲品 我父亲完全可以不管你
You were expendable, and my dad could've just throw you aside,
但他救了你的命 因为这就是朋友会做的事
but he saved your life. Because that's what friends do.
你没有认真听 亚历克斯
You're not really listening, Alex.
清晰的头脑需要你专注
A clear mind is a focused mind.
这有点孤独 不是吗
It's kind of lonely, though, right?
万一他们没有折磨他呢
What if they're not torturing him?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
也许他们不想杀他 而是想招募他
Maybe they don't want to kill him. Maybe they want him.
如果这是一条红毯 一张邀请函呢
What if this is red carpet? "Come on in"?
你是说加入天蝎 亚历克斯不会这么糊涂的
What, you mean, like, join Scorpia? No, Alex is smarter than that.
他们是坏人 他知道的
They're the bad guys. He knows they are.
别这么肯定 - 凯拉 行了
Don't be so sure. - Kyra, come on.
即使他们真的铺开红毯 引诱他走向黑暗
Even if they do roll out the carpet, try and seduce him to the dark side,
你觉得亚历克斯会怎么做
what do you think Alex is gonna do with that?
他会和他们交朋友 获取他们的信任
Gonna befriend them, you know, gain their trust,
试图弄清楚他们在搞什么阴谋诡计
try and figure out what they're planning.
亚历克斯告诉我亚辛认识他爸爸
Alex told me that Yassen knew his father.
他们是朋友
Like, they were friends.
等会 他告诉你的 什么时候
Wait, he told you that? When?
我在别♥墅♥里受伤的那晚上
The night I got hurt at the villa.
我一直在想这件事 因为如果他说的是真的
And I can't stop thinking about it, because if that's true,
那么我们对实情几乎一知半解都没有
then maybe we don't even know half the real story here.
你是说...亚历克斯的爸爸可能是天蝎的一员
What, you mean... Alex's dad could have been Scorpia?
还好亚历克斯有我们 我们就是他的秘密武器
I mean, lucky for Alex, he's got us. You know, we're the secret weapon.
我们快把这次追踪搞定吧
Let's get this tracking done.
用一个古老的系统 就像真正的电♥话♥线一样
With an archaic system, like actual telephone wires,
有没有一个数据库 或是一种...
is there, like, a database, or a way to, like...?
汤姆
Tom.
我知道这个问题很蠢...
I know it's a stupid question...
汤姆
Tom.
你们好
Hello.
不好意思 哥们 你走错地了
Sorry, mate. Wrong apartment.
我不觉得 我有东西给你们
I don't think so. I brought something for you.
一条口信
A message.
什么口信
What message?
亚历克斯的口信 我们在照顾他
It's from Alex. We're looking after him.
“我们”
"We"?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
我觉得你可以告诉我 而且也应该告诉我
I think you can. And I think you should.
有人知道我们在这里
People know that we're here.
你是说你的朋友杰克吗
People like your friend Jack?
还是你的哥哥杰
Or your brother Jay?
听着 我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are,
但我真的认为你应该马上告诉我们亚历克斯在哪里...
but I really think that you should tell us where Alex is right now...
否则我就报♥警♥了
or I'm calling the police.
亚历克斯还活着
Alex is alive.
他很安全 完好无损
He's safe. He's unharmed.
但我们可以轻而易举地改变这一点
But that could change so very easily.
你敢伤害他试试
Don't you dare hurt him.
你真的认为你有资格告诉我怎么做吗
Do you really think you're in the position to tell me what to do?
把手♥机♥放下 汤姆
Put the phone down, Tom.
你想干什么
What do you want?
回伦敦吧 忘了你们来过这里
Just go back to London. Forget you were ever here.
你们的飞机三小时后起飞 我们会监视你们 天蝎无处不在
Your plane leaves in three hours. We're watching you. We're everywhere.
你们报♥警♥ 我们会知道 你们联♥系♥情报局 我们会知道
You call the police, we'll know. You contact the Department, we'll know.
那时我就不得不杀了亚历克斯了
And then I'll have to kill Alex
以一种你无法想象的更可怕的方式
in a more awful way than any of you can imagine.
再见
Goodbye.
凯拉
Kyra.
凯拉 快啊 我们得走了
Kyra! Come on. We gotta go.
汤姆 - 好的 好的
Tom! - Yeah, all right.
出租车
Taxi!
去哪 - 请送我们去机场 伙计
Where to? - To the airport, please, mate.
没问题
All right.
你们是来度假的吗
You here for holiday?
对 是的
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
瓦莱塔是度假的好地方 有很多可看的
Good place for holiday, Valletta. Lots to see.
你们的航♥班♥是什么时候
When is your flight?
什么 抱歉...
Huh? Um, oh. Sorry. Um...
是九点半 伙计
It's 9:30. Nine-thirty, mate.
大教长宫即圣约翰大教堂,建于16世纪,是马耳他最重要的宗教建筑之一
你们的时间非常充裕 想让我带你们去大教长宫转转吗
You have plenty of time. You want I take you by the palace?
不用了 送我们去机场就行 好吗
No, just take us to the airport, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, okay. All right.
给你 伙计 - 这太多了
Here you go, mate. - It's too much.
留着吧
Just keep it.
好吧 谢谢你 你人真好
All right. Thank you. Is very kind.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Hang on.
汤姆 - 等一下 等一下
Tom. - Hang on. Hang on.
怎么 你改变主意了吗
What, you change your mind?
坏主意
Bad idea.
你照我们说的做 否则他死定了 知道吗
You do as you're told or he dies. Hm?
祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice flight.
走吧
Come on.
你们当中有些人进步神速
Some of you are making excellent progress.
而有些人还有很长的路要走
And some of you still have a way to go.
这是一次模拟入侵训练
This is an incursion assessment.
枪里将会装填空包弹
The guns will be loaded with blanks.
但你们的夹克将会记录有效的命中
But your jackets will register a valid hit.
你们所有人都会被蒙上眼睛
All of you will be blindfolded,
带到不同的位置 开始这个练习
taken to different positions, and begin the exercise.
要继续前进 你们必须找到一条隧♥道♥
To progress, you must find the tunnel.
训练的最后 是一座迷宫
At the end of this, is a maze.
在迷宫的中心位置有一个红色的紧急停止开关
And in the middle of the maze is a red kill switch.
第一个按下那个开关的人胜出
The first person to hit the switch wins.
就这么简单吗
It's that simple?
不完全是 你们中只有一人能胜出
Not quite. Only one of you can win this.
要么杀人 要么被杀
It's kill or be killed.
现在 让我们看看谁是佼佼者
Now, let's find out who's the best.
让我看看你们的能耐
Show me what you can do.
马特奥淘汰 首杀
Mateo is down. First kill.
阿廖娜淘汰
Alyona is down.
不用担心
No worries.
我死了
I'm dead.
难以置信对吧
Unbelievable, right?
动手吧
Go on, then.
你有什么毛病 他让你打我你为什么不打
What is wrong with you? Why didn't you hit me when he told you to?
我们把你打得鼻青脸肿 不是吗
We beat the shit out of you. Huh?
你本可以报仇的 这就是你来这的原因 不是吗 报仇
You could've had your revenge. That's why you're here, right? Revenge?
所以你为什么不动手
So why didn't you?
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
生活本就不公平
Life's not fair.
你击败了奥列格吗
Did you take down Oleg?
没有 我击败了阿廖娜
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表