剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
这句话是在暗指亚历克斯是外来者
如果你只是觉得 那我就没义务告诉你了
If you only think, then it's not my job to tell you.
罗斯曼女士现在要见你
Mrs. Rothman will see you now.
万一他被困在某个地方呢
What if he's trapped somewhere?
凯拉 我们得找到他
Kyra, we need to find him.
不然你以为我在忙活什么
What do you think I'm trying to do?
真的吗 怎么找
Yeah? How?
我想康桑托号♥如此私密的实验室肯定会有监控系统
I figure any lab as private as Consanto is going to have CCTV security.
安全摄像头是在独♥立♥的服务器上运行 对吧
And that would be run off its own servers, right?
是吧 要是我就会这么做
Yeah? I mean, sure, that's how I'd do it.
我找到了服务器 如果我们能看一眼监控录像
So, I found the servers. If we could see the footage,
我们就能知道亚历克斯发生了什么事
we could see exactly what happened to Alex.
但它的防火墙十分牢固 我完全没办法
But it is seriously firewalled. I'm getting nowhere.
凯拉 你得看看这个
Woah. Kyra, you need to see this.
科瓦契奇博士 收了钻石的那个科学家
Um, Dr. Kovacic. The, uh, scientist diamond guy.
看来他已经死了
Looks like he died.
这实际上可以助我们一臂之力
This could actually help us.
船由科瓦契奇掌管 但他不住在船上 他...
Kovacic was in charge. But he didn't live on the boat, he--
他在瓦莱塔有间公♥寓♥
He has an apartment here in Valletta.
敢不敢和我打赌他那里有台电脑连接到实验室
Want to bet that he has a computer there that's linked to the lab systems?
不好意思 你是建议我们闯进一个死人的房♥子吗
Sorry, are you suggesting that we break into a dead man's house?
反正他又没法在那里
Not like he's going to be there.
不行 凯拉 我觉得我们该打电♥话♥给杰克
Okay, no. No, no. Kyra, I think it's time we call Jack.
跟她说什么呢 亚历克斯不见了 我们不知道他在哪
And tell her what? Alex is gone, and we don't know where?
不是 我只是觉得...
No, I'm just saying--
这件事超出了我们的能力范围
That we're out of our depth?
是的 这不明摆着的吗 你不觉得吗 哪怕一点点
Yes! Yes, obviously! Don't you think? Just a little bit?
亚历克斯需要我们的帮助 而我们就在这里
Alex needs our help. And we are right here.
杰克在伦敦 她除了担心之外什么都做不了
Jack's in London, there's nothing she can do except worry.
但是让我看看科瓦契奇的电脑
But let me get at Kovacic's computer
也许我们可以查出他出了什么事
and maybe we can find out what actually happened to him.
之后我们再给杰克打电♥话♥ 行吗
And then we call Jack, okay?
那个体育场大约有3万个座位
The stadium seats about 30,000,
但那场比赛在世界上算不上最大
but it's not the biggest match in the world.
周中友谊赛 大约2000个观众
Midweek friendly, about 2,000 spectators.
封闭区域
Contained area.
化学袭击 神经毒素 或只是一枚炸♥弹♥
Chemical attack, a nerve agent, or just a bomb.
那样观众面临的危险将比球队的更大
That would put the crowd more at risk than the players.
你觉得他们会在乎吗
Do you think they care?
他们的威胁中有些东西非常的具体
There's something about the threat that was so specific.
你认为他们说的是真话
You're assuming they're telling us the truth.
这是一个据理推测
Call it an educated guess.
我准备了一架直升机带我们过去
I've got a helicopter standing by to take us there.
当地的便衣警♥察♥已经在行动了
Local plainclothes are inbound.
如果我们需要疏散人群 会有相应的规程
If we need to evacuate, there's protocol for that.
为什么警告我们 为什么是下午一点 为什么给我们反应的时间
Why warn us? Why say one p.m., give us time to react?
我知道 我也不喜欢这么多疑问
I know. I don't like that either.
球赛刚刚开始
The match has just kicked off.
天蝎说会让我们看到
Well, Scorpia said they'd show us.
球员和赞助商全都集中在一个金鱼缸里
We have players and supporters all in a goldfish bowl.
我们得改变这一点
We need to change that.
早上好 亚历克斯
Good morning, Alex.
罗斯曼女士
Mrs. Rothman.
请叫我茱莉娅 你让我听起来老了许多
Julia, please. You make me sound so old.
你可以退下了 奈尔
You can leave us, Nile.
坐吧
Have a seat.
那么 你为什么来这里 亚历克斯
So, why are you here, Alex?
你说呢 是你把我带到这里来的
You tell me. You're the one who had me brought here.
但这并不完全正确 对吗
But that's not entirely true, is it?
你找了我们很长时间
You've been looking for us for a long time now.
搜寻我们
Searching us out.
你跨越了千重山万重水才来到这里
You've traveled thousands of miles to be here.
不妨实话实说 为什么
So, the truth now. Why?
为了了结你
To finish you.
为了毁掉天蝎
To put an end to Scorpia.
一直以来你真的是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that really what you've been telling yourself?
你来这里是因为你心里有疑惑
You're here because you don't understand,
而你希望疑惑能解开
and you wish you did.
你来这里是因为有些谜团仍未解开
You're here because there are parts of the puzzle that are missing,
而你无法解开它们
and you can't find them.
你来这里是因为你渴望答案
You're here because you want answers.
真是绝美的造物
It's extraordinary.
你说什么
What?
你长得真像你父亲
You look so much like your father.
你对我父亲了解多少
What do you know about my father?
了如指掌
Everything.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你应该相信 因为你父亲曾是我们中的一员
You should. Because your father was one of us.
不到90分钟
Under 90 minutes.
我们有一个撤离计划 - 说来听听
We have a plan for extraction. - Let's have it.
战术上来说 这个位置对我们不利
Well, tactically speaking, the location is bad for us.
体育场本身就是个封闭的目标
The stadium itself is a contained target, and the main road out
主要道路延伸近一英里才能开始选择路线
runs for nearly a mile before we can start electing a route.
我们可以走更小的路
There are smaller roads that we can use.
我们把球队分开 11辆车 11个方向
We break up the team, 11 cars, 11 directions.
单一目标变为多个目标 就像一次星爆
Suddenly one target becomes many, like a starburst.
很好 - 不行
Good. - No.
把他们分散到不同的车里 各自方向都不同
Put them in cars and scatter them in all different directions
好让他们逐个击破吗
so they can be picked off one by one?
我们可以空运他们
We could airlift them.
更快 但是增加了目标的范围
It's faster, but it increases the target spectrum
包括可以从任何地方发射的地对空导弹
to include surface-to-air missiles and those could come from anywhere.
不行
No.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
当然有
Very much so.
体育场的西南方向有一个军事基地
There's a military base southwest of the stadium.
请在屏幕上展示出来
If you could bring that up, please.
这就是我们的办法
That's what we use.
我们召集军队
We bring in the army,
封锁道路 关闭空域
we secure the road, close down the airspace,
直接把球队带到基地
and we take the team straight back there to the base.
几分钟内他们身边就会有一个步兵团保驾护航
Within minutes they'll have an infantry battalion standing guard over them.
我倒要看看恐♥怖♥分♥子♥能拿我们怎么办
And I'd like to see a terrorist group deal with that.
你怎么把他们带到那里
How do you get them there?
一辆装甲车
An armored bus.
防弹玻璃 下方配备即时爆♥炸♥装置屏蔽
Bulletproof glass, IED shielding underneath,
抵御火箭榴弹和导弹的攻击
hardened against RPGs and missile attacks.
和坦克差不多 那是世界上最安全的车辆
Sort of a tank, it's the safest vehicle on the planet.
同时你也把我们所有的鸡蛋都放到了一个篮子里
You're also putting all of our eggs into one basket.
你们刚失去一名特工
You've just lost an agent,
自然而然地 你们会不停地质疑一切事情
so naturally, you're second-guessing everything.
你给了天蝎一个目标 倒是给他们省了许多事
You are giving Scorpia a single target. You are making it easier for them.
现在这是一次军事行动 我希望我们能充分合作
This is a military operation now. We expect full cooperation.
我想让你们俩都一起去
I want you both there.
好了 就是这条街了
Okay, this is the street.
门牌号♥是多少
What number is it?
84B
Uh, 84B.
就是这里 我们到了
Yes. This is it.
现在我们要怎么进去
Now, how do we get in?
马耳他语怎么说“披萨”
What's Maltese for "pizza"?
就是“披萨”
"Pizza."
披萨
Pizza.
太好了
Yes!
开始明白为什么会离了两次婚了
Starting to understand the two divorces.
你得猜他的密♥码♥吗
So, uh, do you have to guess his password or something?
不
No.
那你要怎么办
Well, how does it work, then?
你一直滔滔不绝当然快不了
Slowly, if you keep talking.
好吧
Okay.
我不喜欢这种方式 我们暴露无遗
I don't like the approach. We're exposed.
我知道 但他们也会暴露
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表