剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
I know. But they're exposed in there too.
我们有28分钟
We've got 28 minutes.
他是英国精锐伞兵团的一名军官
He was an officer in the elite Parachute Regiment.
一位曾在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役过的老兵
A decorated veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.
但今天约翰·莱德因为过失杀人罪被判处
But today John Rider was sentenced to two years in prison
两年有期徒刑
for manslaughter.
我以为他是个非常正派的人 因为他在军队服过役
I thought he was a pretty decent guy. Been in the army and all that.
但那晚他喝了太多酒
But, uh, that night he'd had too much to drink,
和别人打了一架
got into a fight.
他是否持有武器
Was he armed?
没有 他不需要
No, he didn't need to be.
三拳两脚下去 另一个人没有丝毫反击的机会
Couple of punches and that was it. The other bloke didn't stand a chance.
是另一个人先挑事 但你父亲杀了他
The other man started it. But your father killed him.
考虑到他的战争记录 法国对他宽大处理
The judge was lenient on account of his war record,
但他还是毁了 被开除了军籍
but he was still ruined. He was dishonorably discharged.
剥夺了他的军衔和勋章
Stripped of his rank, his medals.
我一直不知情
I've never seen this.
伊恩从没对我说过一个字
Ian never said anything.
你叔叔和情报局蛇鼠一窝 所以...
Well, your uncle worked for the Department, so...
你可以明白他们为什么瞒着你
You can understand why they would keep it from you.
他的朋友没有一个支持他 军队也背叛了他
None of his friends supported him. And the army turned its back.
甚至连你的叔叔都离他而去
Even your uncle walked away.
我认为这件事对你父亲的打击最大
And I think that was what hit John the hardest.
他的亲弟弟
His own brother.
所以他来投奔你
So, he came to you?
我们找到了他 我们相信他
We went to him. We believed in him.
我们赏识他的能力
We recognized his skills.
他和我成为了非常要好的朋友
He became a very close friend of mine.
他是我们最优秀的特工
He was the best agent we ever had.
我们不是你的敌人 亚历克斯 从来都不是
We're not your enemies, Alex. We never have been.
我拿到了监控录像 过去三天的所有录像
I've got the lab CCTV files. Everything from the past three days.
好 给我看看
Okay, show me.
也许他们在爆♥炸♥中被损坏了
Maybe they got damaged in the explosion?
不是 这些在爆♥炸♥前就被破坏了
No, these were corrupted before the explosion.
也不是亚历克斯干的
And this wasn't Alex.
有人把录像都删掉了
Someone else wiped the feed?
凯拉 我想一个邻居看到了我们并报了警 我们得走了
Kyra, I think a neighbour called the police on us. We gotta go.
马上 马上
Now! Now!
快啊 走了
Come on! Move!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go, go, go! Go! Go!
汤姆 走这边
Tom! This way!
看吧 跟你说了我们也是当间谍的料
See? Told you we can do spy stuff too!
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
收到 装甲车已经到了
Copy. The bus is here.
道路已经封锁并撤离完毕 直到指挥官下令准备完成
Road is closed and swept. Unit commander says they're ready.
乘务员已做好准备 随时待命
Stewards are prepped and standing by.
带他们离开那里
Get them out of there.
这么说 我父亲是一个杀手
So, my father was a killer?
你父亲加入我们前就已是杀手 亚历克斯
He was a killer before he joined us, Alex.
但他替你杀人
But he killed for you?
没错 我们雇他就是这个原因
Yes. That's why we paid him.
这可能是你伪造的
You could have faked this.
录像 文件 这一切都有可能是假的
The footage, the file. All of this could be lies.
有什么意义呢 我为什么要骗你
What would be the point? Why would I bother lying to you?
因为这是天蝎的天性
Because that's what Scorpia does.
不对 你说的该是情报局才对
No. That's what the Department does.
这一切他们都心知肚明 一直以来他们都在利用你
They knew all of this, the whole time. And they just used you.
为了拯救生命 天蝎又做了什么呢
To save lives! What does Scorpia do?
我们想要改变
We want change.
我不想给你看这些
I didn't want to have to show you these.
这些可能会在你的伤口上撒盐
They may be painful for you.
但我想你会认出他的笔迹
But you'll recognize his handwriting, I think.
你父亲给我写了好几封信
Your father wrote to me many times.
谢谢我们为他所做的一切
To say thank you for what we did for him.
以及他对我的感受...
And to say how he felt about me...
这是怎么回事 等等 这是怎么回事
What's going on? Wait. What's going on?
你们在开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding me!
2比1 - 我们得回场上去
2-1. - We gotta get back in goal!
天哪 - 万一他失手了我们怎么办
Oh, my days. - What do we do if he doesn't?
那个家伙是谁 - 出什么事了
Who's this guy? Who's that? - What's up?
发生了什么事 什么情况
What's going on? What's happening?
现在是什么情况 你是谁
Hey, what's happening? Who are you?
我是琼斯女士 负责你们的安全
My name's Mrs. Jones, Security Services.
我们现在面临着一些情况 需要你们的配合
We have a situation and I need you to cooperate.
什么情况 - 我们稍后再作解释
What's that? - We'll explain later.
把你们的所有东西都留下 现在跟我走
Leave all your belongings here and come with me now.
马上出去 快
Move out. Now! Quickly.
快点 上车 赶紧的
Come on. Let's move. Go. Quick.
快
Quickly.
十一分钟
Eleven minutes.
你应该开辆车跟在后面
You should take the car behind.
我以为这辆车像坦克一样安全
I thought this was as safe as a tank?
我不会再低估天蝎了 开车吧
I'm done underestimating Scorpia. Take the car.
我们将短暂驾车穿过乡村
We have a short drive through the countryside
之后我们会说明情况
and then we'll explain what's going on.
出发吧
Let's move.
指挥中心 这里第一小队 正在行动中
Control, Unit One, we're mobile.
第一小队 这里是指挥中心 收到 祝你们好运
Unit One, Control. Copy that. Good luck.
不要为他感到羞耻 亚历克斯
Don't be ashamed of him, Alex.
约翰从未改变过自己的本质 他只是选择为不同的人工作
John never changed who he was. He only changed the people he worked for.
你为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
你知道为什么 我希望你加入天蝎
You know why. I want you to join Scorpia.
我为什么要那样做
And why would I do that?
因为你知道这个世界不是非黑即白
Because you know the world isn't about black and white.
事情并不是这么简单
Things don't work that way.
只有我们信任的人才能成为我们中的一员
All we really have are the people we trust.
我们信任你 亚历克斯 我们想要你
And we trust you, Alex. We want you.
好了 我得去打几个电♥话♥ 所以...
Now, I have to make some calls, so...
花点时间 好好想想
Take some time. Think about it.
这里可以成为你的家
This could be your home.
进展不错 他们已经不远了
It's good progress. Not far now.
前方看起来畅通无阻
Area looks clear.
空域情况如何
What about over head?
卫星未捕捉到异常 空域安全
Satellite's clear. Airspace is clear.
我们视野很好 地面上没有热信♥号♥♥
We have good visual. No heat signatures on the ground.
一切正常
Nothing.
他们选择了撤离
They chose extraction?
装甲车
Armored convoy.
果不其然
How predictable.
还有什么情况吗 奈尔
You have something else for me, Nile?
情报局的人和他们在一起
The Department are with them.
完美
Perfect.
好戏现在开始
And it's happening. Now.
指挥中心 这里是第一小队 我们受到攻击
Control, Unit One, we're under attack!
停车
Stop the vehicle!
他们死了 他们全都死了
They're dead. They're all dead.
其他人都没死
Nobody else?
其他人都没死 只有球队的人 就像他们说的一样
No one else. Just the team. Just like they said.
你还认为他们在虚张声势吗
You still think they're bluffing?
这...这不可能
This-- This isn't possible.
他们是天蝎 天蝎不会虚张声势 不会玩把戏
This is Scorpia. They don't bluff. They don't play games.
我要解决方案
I want options.
我们给过你解决方案 你否决了它们
We gave you options. You overruled them.
现在又添了11条人命 我想你会想通知首相
Now 11 more people are dead. I expect you'll want to inform the PM.
好吧 这是前所未有的低谷
Well, this is a new low.
把嘴闭上 什么也不要说
Just keep quiet. Tell them nothing.
我都忘了你习惯了在外国被逮捕了 是吧
I forget you're used to getting arrested in foreign countries, right?
你的“汤伤”怎么样了 还...
How's your, uh, "soup injury"? Is it still--
别叭叭了 亚历克斯就已经够烦的了
Don't you start. Had enough of that from Alex.
我之所以这样问是...你懂的
I was only asking 'cause, you know...
不 我不懂
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表