剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
是凯拉 她还是不舒服
It's Kyra. She's still not feeling well.
我去看看她 马上回来
I'll check on her. I'll be right back.
我们把你那份吃了哦 -我去去就回
You know we're gonna eat yours? - I won't be long.
你想让她什么时候死 拉齐姆
When would you like her to die, Razim?
现在吧
Do it now.
当着大伙面 不知缘由 毫无征兆 不留痕迹
In public. Out of nowhere. Without warning. Without trace.
旁边有个好心人
You have a good Samaritan.
不会有任何区别
It will make no difference at all.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
这就是暗影之刃
This is Invisible Sword.
嘿 放开我 别碰我
Hey! Get off! Get off! Don't touch mel
凯拉
Kyra!
你干嘛不等我 -我无聊了
Why didn't you wait for me? - I got bored.
亚历克斯 能麻烦你把这人踹开吗
Alex, can you kick this guy please?
我等你来着 以为你会
I was waiting. I thought that you would- - Agh!
完事了吗 -现在完事了
You done? - I am now.
好 咱们走吧
Okay, let's go!
怎么了 -我被捅了一下
·What'swrong? - I got stabbed.
该死 -是啊
Oh, shit. - Yeah.
现在想象一下 不是一个女人 而是十万人
Now imagine. Not one woman. But 100, 000 people.
一整个英国城市都被割喉
A whole British city with a blade at its throat.
然后 这个世界将满足我们所有需求
And then...the world will give us anything we want.
当暗影之刃准备出击之时 我们会再联♥系♥的
We'll speak again. When Invisible Sword is ready to strike.
快到了
Agh! - Nearly there.
我们送你去医院
Let's to get you to a hospital.
不行 这样正合他们意 他们会守株待兔的
No. They'll be expecting that. They'll be waiting.
我们得看一下 -好的
We need to take a look at it. - Okay.
以前从没被捅过
Never been stabbed before.
这是我的错 我应该早点到的
This is my fault. I should've been there.
你还是去了 不管怎样 证明我们之前是对的
You got there. Anyway, proves we were right.
你这么认为吗 -是啊 他们想杀了我们哎
You think? - Yeah, they tried to kill us.
感觉像是天蝎作风
That feels like SCORPIA.
亚历克斯
Alex.
怎么了
Yeah?
你得帮我把这个脱了
You'll have to help me with this.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
轻点 轻点
Gentle, gentle.
好
Okay.
严重吗
Bad?
我觉得不严重
I don't think so.
他捅向你的时候你肯定换位置了
You must have moved just as he went for you.
得把伤口清洗了 给包扎上 但是
We need to get it cleaned, get it bandaged, but. ...
你应该会没事的 -就是说不会死喽
I think you'll be okay. - So, not going to die.
不会 只会留下一条很酷的伤疤
No. Just gonna have a really cool scar.
来 按住
Here, put pressure there.
你还认为这是个考验吗
You still think this is a test?
看起来他们像是要我们命啊
It definitely looked like they were trying to kill us.
是啊
Yeah.
亚辛可能一直都在说谎
Yassen could have been lying, this whole time.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
抱歉
Sorry.
你什么都不说 你别这样 对我不用这样
You're not saying something. You need to not do that. Not with me.
在空军一号♥上 亚辛说
On Air Force One, Yassen said.
他说我爸是他朋友
He said my father was his friend.
之前你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
因为我吓坏了 这完全没道理呀
Because it freaks me out. It doesn't make sense.
你觉得是真的吗
You think it's true?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
照我叔叔一直以来的说法 我爸跟间谍毫无关系
The way my uncle always told it, my dad was nothing to do with spying.
他在军队服过役 是个军人
He was in the army, a soldier.
而且就算他是间谍 亚辛怎么会认识他呢
And even if he was a spy somehow, how would Yassen know him?
怎么会跟他是朋友
Be friends with him?
问题是 我叔叔死的时候
The thing is, when my uncle died...
亚辛杀死他的时候
when Yassen killed him,
一直以来别人对我撒的谎都被拆穿了
all the lies people had been telling me my whole life just started to unravel.
他是谁 是做什么的 没有一个是真的
Who he was. What he did. None of it was true.
我知道
I know.
现在感觉又来了一遍
And now it feels like it's happening again.
打扰了
Whoa, um, excuse us!
怎么了
What happened?
意外而已 凯拉想开罐汤 然后
It was an accident. Kyra was trying to open soup. And...
汤 -是 没关系 我已经包扎好了
· Soup? - Yeah, it's fine. I've dressed it.
不会又来了吧 她总是这样
Not again. She always does stuff like this.
杰克会杀了我的 -不会 杰克见识过更惨的
Jack's gonna kill me. - No. Jack's seen worse than that.
她认识凯拉也不是一天两天了
She's known Kyra a while.
已经把这里彻底搜查过了 没问题
We've done a full sweep of the grounds. We're clear.
那闯进来的人呢 抓住他们了吗
What about the intruders? Do we have them?
没 他们让我们三个人丧失了行动能力然后逃走了
No. They incapacitated three of our people and escaped.
显然是训练有素
They were clearly highly trained.
丧失行动能力
"Incapacitated"?
骨折 脑震荡 软组织受损
Broken bones, concussions, soft tissue damage.
会是谁干的
Who would do that?
我确实有怀疑过也许是其他决定冒险一试的
I did wonder perhaps one of the other council members
理事会成员
decided to push their luck.
如果真的是某个理事会成员派人来杀我
If one of the council did send someone to kill me,
他们肯定知道不能从南边入口进
they'd know better than to use the south entrance.
知道不能撞上我们三名保镖
They'd know better than to blunder into three of our guards.
也会知道不留活口
And they'd know better than to leave anyone aljve.
需要我加强安保吗
Do you want me to increase security?
不用 我觉得没这必要
No. I don't think that will be necessary.
拭目以待 看看命运会把谁给我们带来吧
Let's wait and see what fate brings us.
你没事吧
You okay?
生龙活虎的
AlI fun and games here.
还是不知道你怎么拿瑞士军刀把自己捅伤的
Still don't know how you managed to stab yourself with a Swiss Army knife.
还是不知道你怎么能没有开罐器的
Still don't know how you don't have a can opener.
才没看住五分钟
Leave you guys alone for five minutes.
有位女士就因为喝汤受伤
We got a woman down with a soup- related injury.
你确定不去医院吗
Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?
划伤而已 你可能受过比这严重的伤呢
It's just a scratch. You've probably had worse.
你很适合这里
You're gonna fit right in round here.
好啦 我该走啦 突尼斯站战略规划
AII right, I gotta go. Strategy planning for the Tunisia leg,
然后跟那帮人吃顿大餐 要一起吗
then big lunch with the gang. You want in?
我们要去海湾 呼吸下新鲜的海风
We'll head down to the bay, get some sea air.
好吧 回见 小弟 -大哥
Okay. Catch you later, little bro? - Big bro.
我们真正要做什么
So what are we really doing?
找出那栋别♥墅♥的主人
Finding out who owns that villa.
之前的演示很精彩
That was quite a demonstration you gave.
我想连拉齐姆都被震撼到了
I think even Razim was impressed.
很好 拉齐姆一直都很讨厌我
Good. Razim's always resented me.
他认为尼古莱去世后 我这一席之地是继承来的
He thinks when Nicolai died, I inherited my place at the table.
我认为昨晚你可能改变了他的想法
I think you may have changed his mind last night.
此外 我们都知道你的位置是自己争取来的
And besides, we both know you earned your place.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直都觉得你很伟大
I've always seen greatness in you.
而你也一直对我很纵容
And you've always been kind enough to indulge me.
这叫重视 你对我而言亦师亦友
Value you. As a mentor and a friend.
那就再纵容我一次吧
Indulge me once more.
请允许我问你个问题
Allow me to ask you a question.
一个昨晚我不能当着其他人面问的问题
One I couldn't ask last night, in front of the others.
暗影之刃 你认为野心太大了
Invisible Sword. You think it's too ambitious?
不是 你一直都与众不同
No. You've always been different.
动力十足 我毫不怀疑你能实现
Driven. I have no doubt you can make it happen.
那你的问题是什么呢
Then what's your question?
真需要死那么多人吗
Do so many people really need to die?
我理解我们的目标 明自其中的利害关系
I understand our objective here. I understand what's at stake.
但要死那么多人 连小孩子都不放过
But so many deaths. Children even?
有关系吗
Does that matter?
我现在当爷爷了 朱莉娅
I'm a grandfather now, Julia.
你知道我跟我女儿关系不是很亲密
You know that I wasn't very close with my daughter.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表