剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
我们有三天的时间
"Invisible Sword." We have three days
找到鬼影利刃并摧毁
它to find and destroy it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你说我爸爸曾是你的朋友
You said my father was your friend.
我看到了情报局对他所做的事
I saw what The Department did to him.
囚犯已就位 开枪吧
The prisoners are in position. Take the shot.
你一定想报仇雪恨
You must've wanted revenge.
你不能再追究下去
You need to move past it.
如果不涉及个人 你为什么参加这次任务
If this isn't personal for you, why do you do it?
因为这是我的工作
Because it's my job.
而且我很擅长
And I'm good at it.
你也可以
You could be too.
但你不能感情用事
But you need to take emotion out of the equation.
她杀了他
She killed him.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你杀了我爸爸
You killed my dad.
说话啊 - 我很抱歉 我十分抱歉 亚历克斯
Say something! - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Alex.
茱莉娅·罗斯曼派你来的
Julia Rothman sent you?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
杰克告诉我们了
Jack told us.
还有汤姆 凯拉
And Tom. And Kyra.
别说他们的名字
Don't say their names.
好吧
Okay.
天蝎告诉了我真♥相♥
SCORPIA told me the truth.
这是头一回
For the first time.
我听到你说了
I heard you say it.
我听到你下了开枪的命令
I heard you say, "Take the shot."
你要杀了我吗 亚历克斯
Are you going to kill me, Alex?
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你受伤了吗 - 关你什么事
Are you hurt? - Why do you care?
当然关我的事
Of course I care.
不仅仅是因为你是我的特工
Not just because you're my agent.
我不是你的特工
I'm not your agent.
不再是了
Not anymore.
坐下
Sit down.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道这都是我的错
I know all of this is my fault.
你介意我喝口酒吗
Do you mind if I get a drink?
真是一团糟
What a mess.
所有的谎言和背叛
All the lies and the double-crosses.
一切都似镜中花水中月
Nothing seems real anymore.
直到有人死去
Until people die.
一切就变得真实了
Then it's real.
你有紧急按钮吗
Do you have a panic button?
有
Yes.
你应该按下去
You should press it.
我已经按了 对不起
I have. I'm sorry.
亚历克斯 我们没有多少时间了
Alex, we don't have much time,
但我需要你知道一件事
but I need you to know one thing.
你大可杀了我 但你没有
You could have killed me then, but you didn't.
因为我软弱 - 不 你不软弱
Because I'm weak. - No, you're not weak.
你不是一个杀人犯
You're not a murderer.
你不像天蝎
You're not like SCORPIA.
不像我们 我需要你记住这一点
You're not like us, I need you to remember that.
你是我见过的最强大的人
You're one of the strongest people I've ever met.
事情很快就要复杂起来了 亚历克斯
It's about to get very complicated, Alex.
站在原地 不要动
Stay where you are! Do not move!
跪下
On your knees.
你确定是这里吗
You sure it was here?
显然是其中一个仓库有动静
Disturbance in one of the warehouses, apparently.
我以为这些仓库是空的 - 应该是的
I thought all these were empty. - Supposed to be.
塞拉利昂-利马4号♥仓库的警员 格罗纳夫街北出现状况2
MP from Sierra Lima 4, state 2 on Grosvenor Lane north.
晚上好
Evening.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to bother you.
你好 一切还好吗
Hi. Everything all right?
没什么 只是我们以为这个地方是空的
Yeah, it's just, we thought this place was empty.
哦 我们是刚刚搬进来的
Oh, we've only just moved in.
短期租约
Short lease.
我以为麦克奥利先生给自己搞到了一笔不错的交易
I think Mr McAuley got himself a bit of a deal.
你们看起来很忙
You look busy.
你们在建什么 - 也许我可以解释
What exactly are you building? - Perhaps I can explain.
尼古拉 把他们清理掉
Nikolai, get those out of the way.
确保一个小时内部署完毕
And make sure we're ready to deploy within the hour.
他刻意射偏
He shot to miss.
你没事吧 - 我很好
You all right? - Fine.
尸袋
Body bag.
他没杀我
He didn't kill me.
显而易见
You don't say.
他们给他看了那座桥上的事
They showed him the bridge.
看过了那一幕后 却没有开枪
To have seen that, and not taken the shot,
他不同凡响
he is extraordinary.
从始至终都是
He always has been.
我们需要决定如何处理这件事 而且要马上决定
Now we have to decide how to handle this. And we need to decide now.
我们有不到48小时
We have less than 48 hours.
我不是说天蝎 我是指亚历克斯
I don't mean SCORPIA. I mean Alex.
你不觉得他是天蝎的人
You think he's not SCORPIA?
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
如果你不相信我 那么你应该去和他谈谈
If you don't believe me, you should go talk to him.
我们需要他 他也需要我们
We need him and he needs us.
劳伦斯给你提供你需要的信息了吗
Did Lawrence send you the information you needed?
是的 修建计划
Yes. The plans,
工程计算 一切都批准过了
engineering calculations, everything's signed off.
我们将使用19世纪回收的巴斯石进行修复
We'll be using the 19th-century reclaimed Bath stone for repairs.
那里是通往屋顶的路吗
Access to the roof is up there?
212级台阶
212 steps.
但台阶的尽头便是绝美的风景
But you get beautiful views.
你可以从塔上眺望整个城市
You can see the whole city from the tower.
谢谢你 丽莎 接下来就交给我们吧
Thank you, Lisa, we'll take it from here.
从现在开始 修道院的这一边和通往屋顶的入口
As of now, this side of the abbey and access to the roof
对公众关闭
is off-limits to the public.
没问题
Of course.
你觉得修复工作不会花很长时间吗
And you don't think the repairs will take long?
这一切很快就会结束了 我保证
It'll all be over very soon, I promise.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait.
嘿 把手铐打开
Hey. Get those off him.
把手铐给我打开
Get those off him!
先生 我们收到的命令是... - 按他说的做
Sir, we were told-- - Do as he says.
嘿
Hey.
你不会有事的 好吗
You'll be all right, okay?
等着瞧吧
You wait and see.
所以你唱的是红脸
So, you're the good cops, then?
我们早就不来这一套来 你不觉得吗
We're long past that kind of thing, don't you think?
我办公室
My office.
他们把桥上的事告诉你了
They told you about the bridge?
他们给我看了录像 - 多希望我们能有时间谈谈那件事
They showed me the bridge. - I wish there was time to talk about that.
那就腾出时间
Make time.
不行
Can't.
十万人命悬一线 时间不等人
Hundred thousand lives are at stake, the clock is ticking.
我需要你的帮助 - 我不会帮你
I need your help. - I'm not helping you.
那么人们就会死去
Then people are going to die.
鬼影利刃...
Invisible Sword...
我可以帮你节省一点时间 我对此一无所知
I can save you some time. I don't know anything about it.
我需要知道是哪座城市
I need the name of the city.
什么城市
What city?
天蝎瞄准的城市
The city SCORPIA are targetting.
他们将要摧毁的城市
The city they're going to destroy.
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托了 亚历克斯
Please, Alex.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表