剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
我需要一些能带给首相的东西 而且现在就要
I need something I can take to the PM. And I need it now.
我们也许还有一个办法
We may have one other option.
一个就位的特工
An agent in place.
一个就位的特工 这怎么可能 是谁
An agent in place? How's that possible? Who is it?
显然我们不能具体说明 但这也许能给我们一些优势
Obviously, we can't be specific, but it might give us the edge.
如果你允许我们继续完成我们的工作
If you will allow us to get on with our work.
明白
Understood.
我会向内阁报告
I'll report back to the cabinet.
我们真的有就位的特工吗 - 会有的
Do we really have an agent in place? - We will.
他们想让你杀了她
They wanted you to shoot her?
为什么 他们为什么会认为你能做那样的事
Why? Why would they even think you could do something like that?
在墓地 你说你知道是谁杀了你♥爸♥爸
At the graveyard, you said you knew who killed your father.
是她吗
Was that her?
是琼斯夫人吗
Was that Mrs Jones?
不是吧
No way.
你说你想要自♥由♥
You said you wanted to be free.
是的
I did.
但不是那样
But not like that.
那马耳他的那个老人呢
What about the old man? In Malta.
我以为我们只是闯入
I thought we were just breaking in.
偷东西 让他们信任我的最后一个任务
Stealing something. One last assignment to get them to trust me.
所以我计划好了
So I planned it.
让我们进去
Got us in.
越过所有警报 所有安保
Past all the alarms, all the security.
然后亚辛...
And then Yassen...
亚辛
Yassen?
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him.
亚辛杀了他- 那是我的错 我带我们进去的
Yassen killed him. - It was my fault. I got us in.
不 擅闯民宅和杀人不同
No. Breaking into houses is not killing people.
两者截然不同 每个人都闯过民宅
Different things. Everyone breaks into houses.
为什么不和我们说 我们就在那里 - 我也想 但我害怕
Why not talk to us? We were there. - I wanted to, but I was scared.
害怕什么
Scared of what?
害怕你们对我的看法
What you'd think of me.
他们想让你在场 亚历克斯 他们想让你看到那个人死
They wanted you there, Alex. They wanted you to see that man die.
想让你感到内疚 这样你就会认为是自己的错
Wanted you to feel guilty, so you'd think it was your fault.
为什么
Why?
这样你就会认为“我也参与了这件事 我必须加入他们”
So you'd think, "I'm part of this now, I must be one of them."
那么他们得逞了吗
So did it work?
你加入他们了吗
Are you one of them?
没有
No.
如果你还有其他的方案 我洗耳恭听
If you have any more options, by all means, let's hear them.
我也希望我有
I wish I did.
我们对他的背叛至深
He's never felt more betrayed by us.
你认为现在是利用他的好时机吗
You think this is a good moment to use him?
不 不是利用他
No. Not use him.
别再把他当做一件资产了 开始把他当做一个人
Stop treating him like an asset, start treating him like a human being.
相信你的特工
Trust your agent.
谨慎义务指的是个人或组织在特定情况下有责任采取合理的措施来避免他人受到伤害或损失
那么你的谨慎义务呢
What about your duty of care?
我们的谨慎义务
Our duty of care
就是相信他并支持他
would be to have faith in him and support him.
他比你想得要强大得多
He's much stronger than you think.
他已经一次又一次地证明了这一点
He's proven that time and time again.
如果你处在我的位置会怎么做
What would you do in my position?
我会从告诉他真♥相♥开始
I would start by telling him the truth.
全部的真♥相♥
All of it.
你洗掉纹身了
You lost the ink.
对
Yeah.
那是...
It, uh...
可洗掉的
washes off.
这么说你又做回真正的你了
So it's really you now?
真正的我
Really me.
我们确定吗 不会是一个邪恶克隆体吧
Are we sure? Not an evil clone?
我保证 没有邪恶的克隆体了
I promise. No more evil clones.
就这样了
And that's it?
你和天蝎组织结束了
You're done with SCORPIA? It's over?
布伦特说天蝎要杀害很多人
Blunt said SCORPIA are gonna kill a lot of people.
他们在康桑托号♥上制♥造♥的东西叫做鬼影利刃
The thing they were making in Consanto is called Invisible Sword,
那玩意就在这里 在英国
and it's here, in Britain.
我们什么时候开始相信艾伦·布伦特了
When did we start trusting Alan Blunt?
你知道吗
You know what?
我想这一次他可能真的走投无路了
I think this time, he might actually be desperate.
他知道天蝎要来了 而他没有应对之策
He knows SCORPIA are coming, and he doesn't have a plan.
他不知道该怎么做
He doesn't know what to do.
我想他害怕了 - 你想帮他
I think he's scared. - And you want to help him?
在他们对你做了这一切之后 在你查明一切后
After everything they've done to you? What you found out?
那些将要死去的人不在乎... - 我在乎
The people who are gonna die don't care-- - I care!
亚历克斯 你知道她干了什么
Alex, you know what she did.
你拿着一把枪 机会就摆在你面前
You had a gun. You had a chance.
我下不去手
And I couldn't do it.
我不会那样做
I wouldn't.
你不想吗
Didn't you want to?
为了你♥爸♥爸
For your father?
天蝎非常努力
SCORPIA tried really hard.
非常努力
Really hard.
但我不是那样的人
But that's just not who I am.
为什么不是
Why not?
为什么你非得做你自己 - 凯拉 我很抱歉
Why do you always have to be so you? - Kyra, I'm sorry.
不 别再道歉了 别再去帮那些不值得你帮的人
No, stop saying sorry. Stop helping people that don't deserve it.
那我应该怎么做 冷眼旁观吗
What am I meant to do, just stand around?
闭嘴 间谍小子
Shut up, spyboy.
好吧
Okay.
统统给我闪开
Move out the way!
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
汤姆自告奋勇给我们做晚餐
Tom has kindly volunteered to cook us all dinner.
庆祝晚餐
Celebration dinner.
真的吗 我们点些东西就可以了
Really? We can just order something.
行了 天蝎你都扛下来了 这个你能扛得住的
Come on. You survived SCORPIA, you can survive this.
太无礼了
Oh, rude.
你们两个 非常无礼
Both of you. Very rude.
你们俩怎么了
What's up with you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有些不同了 - 只是能回家很高兴
Something's different. - Just good to be home.
我能看出来
I can see that.
好的 为你们呈上
Okay. Presenting.
烧烤菠萝皮塔口袋饼
Barbecue pineapple pita pockets.
这是一道菜 对吧
That's a thing, right?
我不能英年早逝啊
I'm too young to die.
她又回来了
Oh, and she's back.
我还是更喜欢你既安静又喜怒无常的样子
I preferred it when you were all quiet and moody.
谢了
Thanks.
亚历克斯...
Alex...
没关系 我去看看
It's all right. I'll take a look.
记住 除非你邀请他们 否则他们无法伤害你
Remember, they can't hurt you unless you invite them in.
那是吸血鬼 - 我知道
That's vampires. - I know.
你不必这么做
You don't have to.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
有何贵干
What can I do for you?
去兜个风怎样
Shall we go for a drive?
我们要去哪里
Where would we be going?
一切开始的地方
Back to the beginning.
所以你的小门徒被捕了
So your little protégé got himself captured.
真可惜了 他这么有前途
It's a pity, that. He showed such promise.
我们应该责怪学生呢 还是应该责怪老师
Should we blame the pupil? Or the teacher?
那么 发生了什么
So, what happened?
很可能是他在亚历克斯完成任务前 触发了个人警报
Most likely, she tripped a personal alarm before Alex completed the mission.
真遗憾 我希望他能在这里
It's a shame. I wanted him here.
我们还有办法
We can still do that.
我们需要一个撤离计划
We need an extraction plan.
如果我留在伦敦 我本可以开始准备的
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表