剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
一件神秘武器可以瞄准世界上任何地方
A mystery weapon they can point anywhere in the world
可以毫无预兆地将10万人置于死地
that can kill 100,000 people without warning.
此武器名为鬼影利刃
This weapon is called Invisible Sword.
有人吗
Hello?
我们需要和罗斯曼女士谈谈
We need to see Mrs. Rothman.
也许等她和康桑托的会议结束后会见你
Maybe when she's finished with Consanto she will see you.
康桑托
Consanto.
是一艘船
It's a ship.
旧的安保系统非常强大
Pretty strong on the old security.
艾伦希望调查科瓦契奇
Alan wants it to look Kovacic.
我们在哪
Where are we?
哈克尼唐斯外的一间空办公室
An empty office just outside Hackney Downs.
英国政♥府♥不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The British government does not negotiate with terrorists.
这有张纸条
There's a note.
别碰它
Don't touch it!
特工阵亡
Agent down.
亚历克斯 纵然你行动迅速 无畏无惧
Alex, you are quick and brave,
但在神经毒素或病毒面前全都无济于事
but none of that matters against a nerve toxin or a virus,
或不管那是什么东西
or whatever it is.
罗斯曼女士给你捎了个口信
I have a message for you.
你想知道的一切 天蝎 你的过去
Everything you want to know about Scorpia, about your past,
都等着你去揭开
is waiting for you.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on. Come on.
他不接电♥话♥ 汤姆 他不接电♥话♥啊
He's not answering, Tom. He's not answering!
凯拉 我们得走了 - 他可能会淹死在下面
Kyra, we've got to go. - He could be drowning down there!
警♥察♥随时都可能把这里围得水泄不通
Any minute this place will be crawling with police.
他们不能看见我们在这里
And we can't be here when they arrive.
走吧 凯拉 快走啊
Come on, Kyra! Come on!
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
欢迎来到马拉戈斯托
Welcome to Malagosto.
你为什么杀了科瓦契奇
Why did you kill Kovacic?
你已经买♥♥通了他
You'd paid him off.
你们已经得到了自己想要的东西
So, whatever you wanted from him, you already got it.
看上去不管你们的交易是否完成 他都保不了自己的小命
That looks like you made a deal with him, and then, killed him anyway.
他给你们造了什么东西
What did he make for you?
听着 我之所以跟你来
Look, I only came with you
完全是因为你承诺会把我想知道的一切告诉我
because you said you'd tell me what I wanted to know.
如果你打算就这样无视我 不如送我回去算了
If you're gonna just ignore me, you might as well just take me back.
你说过我的疑问都会得到解答
You said I'd get answers.
这得由罗斯曼女士来决定
That's for Mrs. Rothman to decide.
这里是你睡觉的地方
You sleep here.
茱莉娅·罗斯曼她人在哪
Where's Julia Rothman?
罗斯曼女士愿意的时候自然会见你
Mrs. Rothman will see you when she chooses.
在此之前
Not before.
汤姆 他们在打捞尸体
Tom, they're bringing out bodies.
没事的 先冷静下来 不会有事的
It's okay. Just stay calm. It's fine. It's gonna be okay.
根本就不是没事 一点都不好 - 拜托 凯拉
It's not okay. It's not fine. - Come on, Kyra!
你必须得相信他 行吗 我们必须相信他
You just have to trust him, okay? We have to.
是亚历克斯
It's Alex!
亚历克斯 你还好吗
Alex, are you okay?
凯拉 你能听得到我吗
Kyra? Can you hear me?
我们能听得到你 你还好吗
Yeah. We can hear you. Are you okay?
我没事 我很好
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm okay.
怎么回事 我们看见那艘船爆♥炸♥了
What happened? We saw the ship blow up.
我们以为你在里面
We thought you were inside.
朋友 你的信♥号♥♥断断续续的
Mate, you're breaking up.
亚历克斯 我们听不清你 你的信♥号♥♥断断续续的
Alex, we can't hear you. You're breaking up.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在一个地方叫...
I'm in a place called--
这里是...的...军事...
It's a military... from the... mine.
他那边信♥号♥♥有问题
There's something wrong with the signal.
亚历克斯 告诉我们你在哪 我们去找你
Alex, tell us where you are. We're coming to get you!
你想让我杀了他们吗
Do you want me to kill them?
不急
Not yet.
大事不妙
No. No.
不要这样对我
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我以为这个地方很安全
I thought this place was supposed to be secure.
他们是怎么进入你的电脑的 - 他们没有
How did they access your computers? - They didn't.
你的技术团队截获那个U盘时
When the USB drive was intercepted,
他们检查了文件结构
your forensic team checked the file structure,
数据的完整性 软件的每一处细节
the data integrity, every detail of the software.
但他们想当然地认为这只是一个U盘
But they assumed the drive was just a drive.
他们想错了 这是定制的
It's not. It's a custom job.
EPROM:Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory,可擦除可编程只读存储器
这被隐藏在一个微小独♥立♥的寄存器中 一个专用的EPROM内
This was hidden in a tiny, separate registry in a dedicated EPROM.
就像一个秘密隔间 它的作用就是传递这条信息
That's like a secret compartment. All it does is present this message,
以及一个链接到无法追踪的加密服务器
and a link to an untraceable encrypted server.
为什么
Why?
这是一个开放的通道
It's an open channel.
他们不仅仅想传递信息 还想要一次对话
It means, they don't just want to send messages. They want a conversation.
不好意思 我以为这是显而易见的
Sorry, I thought that was obvious.
我已经将这台电脑
I've isolated this computer
及其数据流与我们整个系统隔离
and its I/O feed from our systems entirely.
开始吧
Go ahead.
你们失信了
You broke faith.
表明你的身份
Identify yourself.
我们是天蝎
We are Scorpia.
我们的指示很明确 而你们违背了
Our instructions were clear. You broke faith.
我们犯了一个错误
We made a mistake.
因此我们失去了一名特工
And we lost an agent because of it.
我请求你不要让情况恶化
I'd ask you not to escalate the situation.
他们不能让情况恶化 因为他们在虚张声势
They can't escalate the situation. Because they're bluffing.
你不相信我们的威胁是真的
You don't believe the threat is real?
实话说 我没有相信的理由
Honestly? No. Why should I?
再告诉我们更多关于这件神秘武器的信息
Tell us more about this mysterious weapon of yours
也许你能说服我
and perhaps you'll convince me.
我们什么也不会告诉你
We will tell you nothing.
我们会让你亲眼看看 今天下午一点 我们将部署鬼影利刃
We will show you. Today at 1 p.m. We will deploy Invisible Sword.
万事好商量
There's no need for that.
目标是英国足球预备队
The target will be the British Reserve Football Team.
没必要走到这一步 我们相信你
There is no need for that. We do believe you.
队里的每个人都会死
Every member of the team will die.
而你们却只能眼睁睁地看着
And there is nothing you can do to prevent it.
这些就是我们警告过的后果
These are the consequences of which you were warned.
这是不必要的
That was unnecessary.
可以避免的
And avoidable.
如果我们不向这些人展示我们的决心 只会显得我们好欺负
If we don't show our resolve to these people, we look weak.
我们是好欺负 我们一无所知 没有任何情报
We are weak. We know nothing. We have no intel.
这是我们让他们继续谈话的机会
This was our chance to keep them talking,
伺机获取情报 而你亲手毁掉了这个机会
see what we could learn, you've closed that down.
唐宁街:英国首相府所在地
我会向唐宁街汇报 我建议你尽快想出对策
I'll brief Downing Street. I suggest you find a solution quickly.
预备队现在在哪里
Where are the reserve team right now?
威尔士的一个体育场里 在球场上为友谊赛热身
A stadium in Wales. On the pitch, warming up for a friendly.
球赛什么时候结束
And what time does the match end?
下午一点
One p.m.
两个半小时 计划和撤离 行动
Two and a half hours. Planning and extraction. Go.
你好
Hi.
早上好 我想我们没见过[法语]
Good morning. I don't think we've met.
你说什么
Sorry?
你是英国人 可惜了
Oh, you're English. What a shame.
还以为能在你身上练习我的法语呢
I was hoping I could practice my French on you.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
冷战时期的监听站 当然现在已经退役了
A Cold War listening post. Decommissioned now of course.
起码是部分退役
Well, partly decommissioned.
我是西尔
I'm Syl.
亚历克斯 他们也把你带到这里来了吗
Alex. Did they bring you here too?
你被困在这里了吗
Are you trapped?
还是说你是他们中的一员
Or are you one of them?
你指的是谁
One of whom?
我想你知道
I think you know.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表