剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
这些事不会就这么消失 它们会留下印记
It doesn't just switch off. It leaves a mark.
我想我们只能给他一点时间 给他自己生活的空间
I guess we just gotta give him some time. You know, give him space to live.
让他自己做出选择
Make his own choices.
相信他能放下过去的一切
Just have faith that he can put it all behind him.
也许你该度个假
Maybe you should take a holiday.
逃离这个城市
Have a break from the city.
很高兴见到你 杰克
It's good to see you, Jack.
发生什么事了 你受伤了
What happened to you? You're hurt.
我又试了一次训练课程 摔倒了
I took another crack at the training course. I fell.
跟我来 我这里有一些能帮助你的东西
Come with me. I've got something that'll help.
我知道这里的训练十分艰苦
I know training here is so hard.
所以你也经历过这些吗
So, you've been through this too?
你刚加入的时候
When you joined?
不尽然
Not exactly.
我不像尼罗或亚辛那样是名外勤特工
I was never a field agent like Nile or Yassen.
我更像是一个...
I've always been more of a...
纵观全局的人
bigger picture kind of person.
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
只是我遇到布伦特时 他也说了同样的话
Just when I met Blunt, he said the same thing.
你觉得布伦特和我是一丘之貉吗
You think Blunt and I are the same?
希望不是
I really hope not.
这是什么
What's that?
止痛剂 消炎药
Pain relief. Anti-inflammatories.
吸入式可以更快地进入你的血液
Inhalation gets it into your bloodstream quicker.
这有助于你恢复
It'll help you recover.
亚历克斯 在这里你的身体将承受极限的考验
Alex. Your body's gonna be tested to its limits here.
所以 你得确保做好接受挑战的准备
So, you need to make sure it's ready to step up.
给你 吸气
There you go. Breathe in.
屏气
Hold it.
屏气
And hold it.
好了
There you go.
你很快就会感觉好些
You'll soon feel better.
能力是一回事 你们都有能力
Ability is one thing. You all have ability.
但意志力同样重要
But just as important is will.
亚历克斯和西尔
Alex and Syl.
打她
Hit her.
上
Go.
再来
Again.
再用力点
Try harder.
停
Stop.
打她
Hit her.
什么
What?
打她 就像你刚才做的那样
Hit her, just like you did.
不行
No way.
动手
Do it.
你不想动手 还是动不了手
You won't do it? Or you can't do it?
你也许觉得这乐趣无穷 但我没看出有什么乐趣
This might be your idea of a good time, but it's not mine.
马特奥
Mateo.
住手
Stop!
动手吧 她伤害了你
Come on. She hurt you.
你一定想报复她
You must wanna hurt her back.
我以为我们本该齐心协力
I thought we were supposed to work together.
没有薄弱环节 所以为什么要自相残杀
No weak links. So, why turn on each other?
你的同情心...是软弱的表现
Your compassion... is weakness.
打她...
Hit her...
...否则我亲自动手
...or I will.
是吗
Yeah?
你的手怎么样了
How's your hand?
好了 够了
Okay. That's enough.
我说已经够了 训练结束了
I said that's enough. Training is over.
亚历克斯 退后
Alex, step back.
这家伙是我的责任
This one is my responsibility.
他很弱 大家心知肚明
He's weak. We all know it.
因为他不像你那样享受痛苦和杀戮吗
Weak because he doesn't enjoy pain and killing the way you do?
你杀过的人比我们任何人都多
You've killed more people than any of us.
当你像这样热爱伤害别人时
When you love something the way you love hurting people,
你就失去了客观性
you're no longer objective.
这让你变得软弱
That makes you weak.
尽管放马过来
Try me.
我说了 训练结束了 大家都退下吧
Like I said, training is over. Everybody, step down.
亚历克斯 你也退下 走吧
Alex, you too. Come on, step down.
你现在黑进去了吗
So, now you hack in?
有趣的小知识 这不是黑客 技术上说是电♥话♥飞客 两者截然不同
Fun fact, not hacking. Technically phreaking. Different things.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把这拍下来
Filming this.
为什么
Why?
因为这是证据
Because it's evidence.
是啊 我犯罪的证据
Yeah, of me committing a crime.
算是我的一种爱好吧
Just sort of my thing.
把这一切拼凑起来
Gather all this together.
就是别♥墅♥ 茱莉娅·罗斯曼 康桑托
You know, the villa, Julia Rothman, Consanto.
我们把这些证据全都拼凑到一起
We're putting it all in one big file of evidence.
每一步都记录下来 这一次不能只靠亚历克斯的只言片语
You know, document every step. It can't just be Alex's word this time.
我们必须把所有证据都拍摄下来
We've gotta have it all on film.
他们必须相信他
They have to believe him.
这不完全是个馊主意
It's not a totally bad idea.
没错...
Yeah, well...
不过 你还是快点比较好
Still, though, maybe hurry up a little bit.
快完事了
Nearly done.
诊断访问
Diagnostic access.
系统认为我们是技术人员在排除故障
System thinks we're a technician running down a fault.
现在添加一个后门 我们稍后可以进行追踪
So now, add a back door, and we can do the trace later.
进来
Come in.
什么事
What is it?
是格林德尔先生
It's Mr. Grendel.
嗯哼 麦克斯怎么样了
Mm-hm. How is Max?
你提到了他正在失去胃口的担忧
You voiced concerns that he was losing his appetite.
他进行了大量的资金转移
He has made a considerable transfer of funds.
但他正在剥离自己的资产
But he is divesting himself of assets.
套现退出游戏 麦克斯 这可不是你的水平
Cashing out of the game. Max, you should know better.
还有别的事吗
Something else?
我们在警局的联♥系♥人说
Our contact in the police said,
两个青少年在科瓦契奇的公♥寓♥附近被捕
two teenagers were arrested near Kovacic's apartment.
他们问了一些问题 要找他们的朋友
They were asking questions. Looking for their friend.
你想让我去处理吗
Do you want me to deal with it?
好 现在就去
Yeah. Go now.
你说他对你很好
You said he was kind to you.
什么 - 我爸爸
What? - My father.
他怎么对你好
How was he kind to you?
他保护了我
Uh... He protected me.
监控摄像头怎么办
What about the security cameras?
让画面黑掉 喷漆或者胶带
Just black it out. Spray paint or duct tape.
他们会看到的
Come on, they'd see that.
是 但等他们看到时 我已经进去了
Yeah, but by that time, I'd be inside.
入侵点
Point of incursion?
北墙
North wall.
离警卫哨所最远的点 再加上是满月之夜
Furthest point from the guard posts, plus this is nighttime at full moon,
月光照不到北墙
and the north wall will be in the moon's shadow.
所以说他照顾你
So, he looked after you?
亚历克斯 我在训练你
Alex, I'm trying to train you.
我知道 所以快回答我的问题
Yeah, so tell me what I want to know.
你看上去不像是需要照顾的人
You don't seem like someone who needs looking after.
也许现在不是
Well, maybe not now.
所以他是如何保护你的 发生了什么
So, how did he protect you? What happened?
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我们当时在尼加拉瓜
We were in, uh, Nicaragua.
那里是世界上黑市武器的中心
It was the world's center for black market weapons.
天蝎想要控制市场
Scorpia wanted to take control of the market,
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表