剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
If I'd stayed in London, I could've begun preparations.
不 不会有任何撤离
No, there's not gonna be any extraction.
他是一件资产 我们需要他回来
He's an asset. We need him back.
实际上 两种说法都错了
Actually, both those statements are wrong.
茱莉娅 我能救出他 我知道他们的流程
Julia, I can get him. I know their operational methodology.
他们会审问他 然后将他转移到安全的地方
They'll interrogate him, then transport him to a secure facility.
我们有机可乘 之前就实践过的
There's a window of opportunity there, one we've used before.
你一声令下 我就能把他救出来 - 听着 亚辛
Give me the word, I can get him out. - Listen, Yassen.
亚历克斯·莱德不在了 很可惜 但现在一切都结束了
Alex Rider's gone. It's too bad, but it's over now.
事实上 我想让他在这只是为了看着他死
The truth is, I only wanted him here to see him die.
如果亚历克斯在这他为什么会死
Why would Alex die if he was here?
因为他接触过氰化物纳米颗粒
Because he's been exposed to the cyanide nanoparticles.
我亲自让他吸入蒸汽 告诉他那是止痛药
I dosed him with the vapor myself. I told him it was pain relief.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that?
这样当他来到这里时 刚刚杀了自己的经纪人
So that when he came here, fresh from killing his own handler,
完全皈依 完全信任
entirely turned, and entirely trusting,
当他意识到自己大错特错时我可以看着他的眼睛
I could watch his eyes when he realised he'd got everything wrong.
那么...
So...
这让你难过吗
does it upset you?
你不应该难过
You shouldn't be upset.
你难过 只是因为你也不理解
You're just upset because you don't understand either.
坐下
Sit down.
我要告诉你一个故事
I'm gonna tell you a story.
故事 关于什么的故事
A story? About what?
关于你的朋友约翰·莱德
About your friend John Rider.
就是这个地方
This is the place.
你为什么带我来这里
Why'd you bring me here?
你也要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me too?
我要告诉你真♥相♥
I'm gonna tell you the truth.
酒吧里的斗殴
The fight in the pub.
那是假的
It was faked.
死亡 监禁 一切都是假的
The death, the prison sentence, all of it.
这么说茱莉娅·罗斯曼编造了这一切
So, Julia Rothman just made it up?
不 是我们
No, we did.
你♥爸♥爸从未为天蝎工作过
Your father never worked for SCORPIA.
他一直在为我们工作 从始至终
He always worked for us. Always.
约翰27岁的时候我们招募了他
We recruited John when he was 27 years old.
他已经是一个训练有素、荣誉加身的士兵了
He was already a highly trained, highly decorated soldier.
在那时我们就已经知道
At that time, we already knew
天蝎组织是自冷战以来
that SCORPIA were the single most dangerous emergent threat
最危险的威胁
since the Cold War.
但除此之外 我们对其知之甚少
But we knew very little else.
所以我们急需有人打入他们内部
So we desperately needed someone on the inside.
...马上就走 伙计 不然我马上就走
...kick off in a minute, mate, or I'm gonna kick off in a minute.
我们不能聊聊别的吗 - 别说了 伙计
Can't we talk about something else? - Drop it, mate.
你有什么毛病
What's your problem?
我们安排得非常仔细
We arranged it very carefully.
约翰完美地扮演了他的角色
John played his part perfectly.
我就不该去阿富汗
Should never have been in Afghanistan,
他们还是被揍得屁滚尿流 一群懦夫
and they still got their arses kicked, bunch of cowards.
小伙子 你可真是个大嘴巴啊 对吗
Fella. You've got rather a big mouth on you, ain't you?
是吗 - 没错
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
别挡道 出去
Get out of the way. Get out!
住手 你们这些人 够了
Break it up, you lot. That's enough, I say.
我说够了
That's enough!
住手 够了 我说够了
Break it up. Enough, I say! That's enough!
别管他
Leave it!
你是说...
You're saying...
那是一个圈套
it was a setup?
是的
Yes.
看上去必须真实
It had to look genuine.
对所有人
To everyone.
公众 警♥察♥
The public, the police.
所有人
Everyone.
你杀了他
You bloody killed him.
我们在那个房♥间里安排了7名特工
We had seven agents in the room.
显然死者是其中之一
The victim, obviously.
其余六人旁观 确保死者没气了 并制♥服♥约翰
Six bystanders, to establish the death and to restrain John.
救护人员是我们的人
The ambulance crew were ours.
除此之外 警♥察♥ 法♥院♥...
Beyond that, the police, the courts...
我们让系统带走了他
We let the system take him.
我们等待着
And we waited.
天蝎在观望着
And SCORPIA were watching.
一位授勋军官...
A decorated officer...
蒙受耻辱 惨遭抛弃
dishonoured, discarded.
一个对英国政♥府♥怀恨在心的杀手
A proven killer with a grudge against the British government.
完美的人选
He was perfect.
但他是在为你工作
But he was working for you?
一直都是
Always.
约翰在天蝎卧底了三年
John was embedded inside SCORPIA for three years.
在那期间
During that time,
我们对他们的组织有了很多了解
we learned a very great deal about their organisation,
他们的运作方式 他们的长♥期♥目标
about their operational behaviour, and their long-term ambitions.
那么他为什么停手了
So why did he stop?
因为风险在增加 约翰意识到了这一点
Because the risks were increasing, and John was conscious of that.
当你妈妈怀上你的时候
And when your mother became pregnant with you,
约翰面临着一个抉择
John had a decision to make.
做一位优秀的特工 还是做一位称职的父亲
Be a good agent or be a good father.
他选择了你
He chose you.
所以我们策划了约翰的被捕 把他带回家
So we staged John's capture, brought him home.
最初 我们的计划是宣布他已经被引渡到
Originally, our plan was to announce that he'd been extradited
关塔那摩或其他地方
to Guantánamo or somewhere.
等待天蝎失去兴趣
Wait for SCORPIA to lose interest.
给他一个新的身份 新的生活
Give him a new identity, a new life.
和你和你妈妈一起
And your mother, and you.
但...
But...
约翰有个更好的主意
John had a better idea.
这是那次行动...
This is the operation where they...
他们设了圈套的那次行动
set up the trap.
为了救他
To rescue him?
我们看着他们杀了他
We saw them kill him.
你看到的是他们想让你看到的
You saw what they wanted you to see.
他执意让我们利用他的退出
He insisted we use his exit
来促进我们另一个人的释放
to facilitate the release of another of our people.
人♥质♥交换
The hostage exchange.
他们准时到达
They arrived right on time.
琼斯夫人掌握着战术控制权
Mrs Jones had tactical control.
那是她第一次指挥
It was her first command.
她非常年轻...
She was very young...
但他相信她
but he trusted her.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉我应该拿到更多的薪水
Like someone should be paying me more.
你知道布伦特不批准加班费的
Well, you know Blunt doesn't approve overtime.
我听说天蝎的报酬更高
I hear SCORPIA pay really well.
把你的手铐戴上
Put your handcuffs on.
琼斯对所有单位
Jones to all units.
囚犯已就位
Prisoners are in position.
我们准备好交换了 记住...
We're ready for exchange. Remember...
除非收到命令 否则不要开火
nobody fires unless ordered.
战术一队 我是琼斯
Tac 1, Jones.
开枪吧
Take the shot.
那必须是从真枪里射出的真子弹
It had to be a real bullet from a real gun.
必须有力道
It had to have force.
如果我们使用空包弹 天蝎会察觉到区别
If we'd used a blank, SCORPIA would have known the difference.
防弹衣吗
Body armour?
是的 但只有后背 这存在着风险
Yes, but only on the back, which was risky.
但他相信他的团队
But he trusted his team.
我们成功了
And it worked.
那是一个圈套 一次撤离
It was a setup. An extraction.
他们耍了我们
They played us.
他从来都不是我们的一员
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表