剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
实际上 这么多年来 相比于伊丽莎白
You've been more of a daughter to me over the years
你更像是我女儿
than Elizabeth ever was.
但是孙辈们
But grandchildren...
别跟我说这会改变你 -会的
·Yeah, don'ttell me. It changes you. It does.
我理解 当然了 小孩子很特别
I understand. Of course I do. Children are special.
孙辈们更是如此
Grandchildren perhaps even more so.
这就是为什么 当时机成熟时
And that's why, when the time comes,
对我们来说 按下开关的手指最好是我的
it's better for all of us that it's me with my finger on the switch.
而不是你的
And not you.
怎么样 有收获吗
So? Did you get anything?
也许吧 我找房♥地♥产♥界的人帮了个忙
Maybe. I pulled in a favor with the property team.
亚历克斯 你真认为可能是他们吗
Alex. Do you really think this could be them?
昨晚我们遇到些人
We met some people last night.
他们看起来很符合要求 像是天蝎的人
And they seemed very on- message. For SCORPIA.
你有小心吗 -有 我们没事 大家都没事
Are you being careful? - Yeah, we're fine, everyone's finel
只代表你 间谍小子
Speak for yourself, spyboy.
我该过去的 我可以坐今晚飞机
I should be there. I can get on a flight tonight.
不用 你自己也说 你还要上班赚钱
No, you said it yourself, you've got an actual life.
我们没事 杰在照顾我们的 -杰就是个疯子
We're fine. Jay's looking after us. - Jay's a lunatic.
是 但我不是呀 不会冒无谓的风险 对不
Yeah, but I'm not. No unnecessary risks, okay?
所以 房♥地♥产♥档案
So, property files?
你给的那个地方是栋16世纪的别♥墅♥
This place of yours is a 16th century villa.
私人别♥墅♥ 但已经易手 很多次
A private villa, but it's changed hands. A lot.
是 我们得知道在谁手上 具体名字
We need to know who's behind it. A name.
就知道你会这么说 所以我追溯了其历史
I thought you'd say that. So I traced the provenance.
最近一次买♥♥卖♥♥是在1995年
Its recent acquisition was in 1995,
被克罗地亚一家小型控股集团收♥购♥
by a small holding group based out of Croatia.
产权链很复杂
The chain of title is complex,
通过瑞士 意大利多个空壳公♥司♥
shell companies on shell companies through Switzerland, Italy,
最终
but, eventually,
所有线索都指向一位石油和石化投资者
it all leads to an oil and petrochemical investor,
尼古莱·罗斯曼
Nicolai Rothman.
他在哪儿 -问题就出在这里 他死了
·Where's he? - That's the problem. He's dead.
如果有人继承了呢 他有妻子吗 他的遗孀
What if someone inherited it? If he had a wife, his widow?
如果有的话 名字也没在房♥契上
If so, she's not on the title deeds.
好吧 谢了 杰克 你太棒了
Okay. Thanks, Jack. You're brilliant.
千万别做蠢事
Just don't do anything breathtakingly stupid.
你为什么还会说这样的话
Why would you even say something like that?
好了 拜
Okay. Bye.
已经在查
Already on it.
麦克斯改主意了
Max is having second thoughts.
格伦德尔先生年事已高 也许没胃口了
Mr. Grendel is an old man. Perhaps he's losing his appetite.
你觉得你会没胃口吗 奈尔
Do you think you'll ever lose your appetite, Nile?
不会 要是我会 那就一枪崩了我
No. And if I do, put a bullet in me.
我保证会的
I promise.
你知道中世纪要建造一座大教堂需要多少代价吗
Do you know what it took, to build a cathedral in the Middle Ages?
投资惊人 几代工匠
An astonishing investment. Generations of craftsmen.
有时候需要一百多年的持续劳动
Sometimes more than a hundred years of constant labor.
一笔无法想象的巨额资金
An unimaginable amount of money,
全部都是自愿捐赠
all given over freely,
即便这意味着人们要在街上挨饿 为什么呢
even if it meant that people starved in the streets. And why?
为了赞美上帝
To praise God.
我觉得不是
I'm not so sure.
欧洲大教堂建造的最辉煌的时期
The greatest era of cathedral- building in Europe
恰逢黑死病爆发
coincided precisely with the outbreak of the Black Death.
过去是如此的给予人启发
The past can be such an inspiration.
你打算用暗影之刃来测试这一点
You intend to put this to the test with Invisible Sword.
一个新的死亡时代
A new age of death.
以及付出
And payment.
是时候关闭康桑托了 你亲自去办
It's time to close down Consanto. You should handle that personally.
我相信科瓦契奇博士会想先跟你谈谈
I believe Dr. Kovacic wants to talk to you first.
很好 今晚 博物馆观展 安排一张邀请函
Very well. Tonight at the museum viewing. Arrange for an invitation.
二位 我有发现
Uh, guys. I got something.
是什么
What is it?
尼可莱·罗斯曼结过婚 她叫朱莉娅
Nicolai Rothman was married. Her name is Julia.
所以”寡妇”也许不是个代号♥ 更像是个被人熟知的身份绰号♥
So maybe"Widow" is not a codename. More a nickname that stuck.
还不止这些
It gets better.
她爸爸是瑞典人 但她出生在马耳他
Her father's Swedish but she was born in Malta,
正像是部门里档案里对寡妇的描述
just like the Widow in the Department files was supposed to be.
她超级有钱
She's super rich.
把钱投资在艺术品和古董上
Puts her money into patronizing fine art and antiquities...
身份掩饰不错 她可以去她想去的任何地方
Not a bad cover. She could go pretty much anywhere she wanted
且理由正当
and have a reason to be there.
她不喜欢出风头 独来独往
She doesn't like the limelight. Keeps herself to herself.
但从查到的来看 她经常出行 很少来这里
But from what I can see, she moves around a lot. Hardly ever here.
那她现在在这里是有原因的 我们得查出来是什么
She's here now for a reason. We need to find out what.
肯定很特别 如果我能接近
Something specific. If I could get close.
那么不容易
It's not gonna be easy.
你已经试过了 看看是什么下场
You already tried and look what happened.
实际上 也许还有其他办法
Uh, actually, there might be another way.
瓦莱塔博物馆今晚将举♥行♥一场私人展览
The Valletta Museum is holding a private viewing this evening.
非常独特 朱莉娅·罗斯曼受邀
Very exclusive. Julia Rothman's on the guest list.
博物馆的私人展览
Private viewing at a museum?
好吧 我承认这很棘手 但是
AII right, all right. That's tricky, I grant you, but...
给我点时间 我能搞定
Give me a minute, I got this. I got this.
肯定会有餐饮 对吧
It's all about the catering. Right?
就是 小吃 几杯红酒
You know, like, canapes, glasses of wine.
所以会有侍应生 而侍应生是隐形的
So there's gonna be waiters. And waiters are invisible.
所以我们给亚历克斯弄套衣服来
So we get Alex a costume.
我在路边放烟花 一串鞭炮
I'm down the road with fireworks. A whole string of firecrackers.
你就位时 给我信♥号♥♥
When you're in position, give me the signal
然后我就放鞭炮 当大家都转过身看
and I set them off while everyone's turning around going,
发生什么事的时候 亚历克斯进场
"What is going on? "Alex is just in. You know.
分发小食 开胃菜 完全不会被人注意到
Handing out hors d'eouvres, canapes, and completely invisible.
万无一失对不对
It's foolproof, huh?
或者我可以把你放进宾客名单里
Or I just put you on the guest list.
我得找套衣服撑场面
I am gonna need something to wear.
好呀
Oh. [mumbles]Good.
你怎么这么久 -他自己不大会穿衣服
· What is taking you so long? - He has trouble dressing himself.
我不会打这条破领带
I can't do the stupid tie.
别瞅我
Don't look at me.
真服了 行吧
Oh, for goodness sake. Right.
你什么时候学会打领结的
Since when can you do a bow tie?
嘿 总有一天我会赢得我的终身成就奖的
Hey, one day I'm gonna win my lifetime achievement award.
准备不嫌早嘛
It's never too early to prepare.
我有东西给你
Um, I got you something.
是吗
You did?
是 就是 我看到这个
Yes. Just, um- I saw it in- -
我没什么大不了的
I- - Yeah, it's not a very- - It's just not a big deal.
-开锁工具 -以防回形针用没了
Lock pick. - In case you run out of paperclips.
我可什么都没给你准备 兄弟
Oh, I didn't get you anything, mate.
没关系 你会打领结呀 -这我可以
·That's okay. You can tie a bow tie. - That I can.
那么 这样能行吗
So, think this is gonna work?
很快就知道了
Guess we're about to find out.
你把正确文档发给他了
You sent him the right file?
如果你发的是错的 那么
If you sent him the wrong one, then...- Shh.
这边请
Right this way.
很高兴你能出席 科瓦契奇博士
I'm glad you were able to come, Doctor Kovacic.
我更喜欢亲自处理这些事
I much prefer to deal with these matters in person.
你已经看过灵长类动物的测试结果了
You've seen the primate test results.
百分百有效 百分百
One hundred percent efficacy. One hundred percent!
非常厉害 -我也这么认为
Very impressive. I think so too.
我认为潜力巨大
I think the potential is enormous.
想想你能用这项技术做些什么
Just think of what you can do with this technology.
已经想过了
I already have.
这也是我投资康桑托的初衷
That's why I invested in Consanto in the first place.
我想说 这比我所有竞争对手都领先了几十年
I would say it's decades ahead of any of my competitors.
几十年
Decades.
科瓦契奇博士 没人怀疑你的工作质量
Doctor Kovacic, nobody is doubting the quality of your work.
事实上 我非常高兴
In fact, I couldn't be more pleased.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表