剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表
那就是我们的机会
That's our chance.
我们在班次结束时 趁他精疲力竭的时候进去
We come in at the end of the shift when he's tired,
利用换班作为一个窗口
use the changeover as a window.
汤姆
Tom!
杰克 让我们进去
Jack, let us in.
凯拉 她在里面
Kyra, she's in!
我打算走正门
I'm gonna walk in the front door,
穿过金属探测器 进入电梯 然后上楼
through the metal detector, into the lift, and up.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
你什么时候知道的
When did you find out?
是琼斯夫人下令
About Mrs Jones, that she gave the order?
我是在...
I found out...
行动后不久知道的
shortly after the operation.
就在你♥爸♥爸死后不久
Shortly after your father died.
你感觉如何
How did you feel?
有所谓吗
Does it matter?
当然有所谓 你说过他是你的朋友
Of course, it matters. You said he was your friend.
你一定想为他报仇雪恨
You must have wanted revenge.
亚历克斯 当心点
Alex, be careful.
不要把这当成个人恩怨
Don't let it become personal.
这就是个人恩怨 我失去了我的家人
It is personal. I lost my family.
我妈妈到底出了什么事 她真的遇到飞机失事了吗
What even happened to my mum? Was there even a plane crash?
是真的
There was.
那是一架包机...
A chartered flight, um...
根据记录 是真实的事故
Genuine accident, according to records.
飞机上只有她一个人
She was alone.
情报局把那场事故
The Department seized on it as
作为你父亲死亡真♥相♥的掩护
a useful cover story for your father's death.
他们骗了你
They lied to you.
这是难免的
It happens.
不要再追究下去了
You need to move past it.
如果这不是个人恩怨 那你为什么这样做
If this isn't personal, why do you do it?
你是说杀人吗
What, killing?
因为这是我的工作 我为天蝎工作
Because it's my job. I work for SCORPIA.
而且我很擅长
And I'm good at it.
你也可以
You could be too.
但你不能感情用事
But you need to take emotion out of the equation.
她杀了他 亚辛
She killed him, Yassen.
一切都从那里开始 而且不会结束...
That's where it all started, and it won't stop...
直到我让这一切结束
until I make it.
告诉我他说了什么
Tell me what he said.
他告诉我...
He-- He told me to...
走开
get away.
别去管他
To leave him alone.
我有危险
That I was in danger.
你必须告诉他
You have to tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
他和亚辛在一起 那个杀手
He was with Yassen, the killer.
亚历克斯是人♥质♥吗
Was Alex a hostage?
他们闯入了一所房♥子
They went into this house.
我们在外面看着观察情况
We were watching, we were outside.
后来...
And then afterwards...
...有个人被杀了
...someone got killed.
一个老人 他中枪了
An old man. He was shot.
你觉得是亚历克斯杀了他
You think Alex killed him?
这完全没道理啊
It makes no sense.
亚历克斯还是亚历克斯
I mean, Alex is Alex.
但他表现得不像他自己
But he's not himself.
他们操控了他的大脑
They did get in his head.
他们告诉他是谁杀了他爸爸
They told him who killed his dad.
我今天见到他了
I saw him today.
他还好吗 他在哪
He's okay? Where is he?
我不知道 但我觉得他不太好
I don't know, but I don't think he's okay.
他说他要做一些可怕的事
He was talking about doing something terrible.
我觉得亚历克斯没有杀任何人
I don't think Alex killed anybody.
如果他杀了人 我会知道的
If he had, I'd know.
但我想也许这就是他要做的事
But I think maybe that's what he's gonna do.
我想这就是他在这里的原因
I think that's why he's here.
凯拉 你要去那里 - 就这样 我退出了 好吗
Kyra, where are you going? - That's it, I'm out. Okay?
我答应会带我们回来 我做到了 完事了
I promised to get us back, and I did. I'm done.
你就这么抛下我们吗
You're just gonna cut and run?
结束了 亚历克斯选择了天蝎
It's over. Alex has chose SCORPIA.
还没结束
It's not over!
亚历克斯还是亚历克斯
Alex is still Alex.
我们只需要把他救出来 唤醒他
We just need to get him out, remind him.
我们不会放弃彼此
We don't give up on each other.
你觉得亚历克斯会放弃你吗
Do you think Alex would give up on you?
你要怎么办
How?
谢谢你 乔 我感激不尽
Thank you, Jo. I appreciate it.
好 我们再联♥系♥
Yeah. We'll be in touch.
乔·伯恩会帮我们
Jo Byrne's gonna lend a hand.
你怎么让她同意的
How'd you get her to agree?
自身利益 我说服她任何攻击英国的行为
Self-interest. I persuaded her that any attack on the U.K.
都只是攻击美国的前奏
is just a precursor to an attack on the U.S.A.
这是什么
What's this?
过去
The past.
过去
The past?
我一直在看17年前我们是如何打倒天蝎的
I've been looking at how we brought down SCORPIA 17 years ago.
真是一次不同凡响的行动
Really was an astonishing operation.
几十个特工
Dozens of agents.
跨越三大洲协调行动
Coordinates across three continents.
47名关键人物身亡或被捕
Forty-seven key figures, dead or arrested.
整个天蝎组织一夜之间灰飞烟灭
The entire SCORPIA hierarchy decimated overnight.
你向天蝎发动了一场个人的战争
You waged a private war against SCORPIA.
当成你的使命
Made it your mission.
这是一次励志演讲吗
Is this a motivational speech?
如果鬼影利刃发动攻击导致生灵涂炭
If Invisible Sword is triggered and all these people die,
艾伦·布伦特会发生什么
what happens to Alan Blunt?
你会被吊起来
You'd be hung out.
可能被监禁 或许更糟
Possibly imprisoned. Possibly worse.
情报局会发生什么
What happens to The Department?
它会被解散
It'd be dismantled.
如果说我们才是真正的目标呢
What if the actual target is us?
不会的
No.
天蝎不会把个人恩怨牵扯进来
SCORPIA don't make things personal.
也许之前不会
Well, maybe not before.
但时代变了
But things change.
17年前 你对他们展开追捕
Seventeen years ago, you hunted them down,
一切如同顺水行舟
and you were good at it.
天蝎的标志是精心设计的
The SCORPIA logo was deliberate.
普里查德的死是精心设计的
Pritchard's death was deliberate.
足球队的死是精心设计的
The football team, deliberate.
天蝎不再潜藏在暗处
SCORPIA are no longer hiding in the shadows.
他们摧毁这个国家的同时把我们放到了火线上
They have us in the firing line while they bring the country down.
这不是达米恩·克莱
This isn't Damian Cray.
这不是白点机构
This isn't Point Blanc.
我觉得天蝎有了新的掌权人
I think someone new is in charge,
我还觉得他们记得我们的所作所为
and I think they remember what we did.
你觉得这是关于约翰
You think this is about John.
亚历克斯·莱德的父亲
Alex Rider's father.
之后会怎么样...
What happens after...
我杀了她之后
you know, I kill her?
撤离 重组 汇报
Extraction, regroup, debrief.
然后呢
And then?
就这样
That's it?
我回家
I go home?
家
Home?
亚历克斯 你是一个武器
Alex, you're a weapon.
你是天蝎的武器
You're SCORPIA's weapon.
就像你♥爸♥爸和我
Just like your father was, just like I am.
剧集 | 少年间谍 | 导航列表